Responses to the 3.1.0 Patch Notes

Looking for something about a new XP penalty (the thing which caused most outrage).
Nope, nothing here.
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
I'd rather get all the information at once.

Also, this was depressing. Some skills, it IS as easy as putting a big number somewhere...Like skill AoE.... +1 to Static Strike? Are you joking?
Why nerf charged dash? what it actually a problem? really liked the skill even though is very underwhelming. pretty sad to see it become worse.
"
Chris a écrit :
Do you feel this approach was worse than holding back information to bolster the patch notes with crazy reveals?

No, I'd appreciate it if whenever you talked about a list of buffs you don't mix them up with the nerfs so we'd have to re-read what we don't like. I'd appreciate it if whenever you talk about nerfs in an upcoming patch you talk about ALL of the nerfs. I'd appreciate it if you'd put out expansions and content as a whole, when it's done and only when it's done. I'd appreciate it if you didn't try to destroy your schedule to do the same sad thing everyone else does - use Christmas as a way to increase sales. But now that you did you're now in the same boat as everyone else.

Terraria is getting it's 1.3.6 update this month (supposedly).
ARK: Survival Evolved is getting it's 2nd expansion on the 12th.
Hearthstone is getting it's Kobolds & Catacombs expansion.
Destiny 2 just game out.

Now I have to choose between any of this or Path of Exile. After seeing a post about nerfs only to then find more while reading this "list" of buffs I was promised, and find that this was all rushed and "This item should never have gone out in its original state"... Why would I pick this game to put my money into instead of the others? Why would I want to support this? I know that as a company, Christmas is a good opportunity to bring in the money - especially as a free to play game.

However I think that if this wasn't rushed and at a different time, it would've been just as much of a success as it is now and people would be happier about it. But that's just my opinion
"
Ryphe a écrit :
hey dude this is BONKERS

I can't get my head around this, can't figure out what's going on here but Chris seems to just be talking out of his ass now- like, he has no filter and just types/says whatever he wants to, regardless of whether or not it congrues with reality.
Dernière édition par Orca_Orcinus, le 6 déc. 2017 02:59:06
I think you guys are doing a excellent job and work great with the community!
You guys put so much effort into this game for us and it doesn't get noticed enough sometimes.
with that said i would of liked if you talked about sunder for a moment and clarified how much the bug affected the way it was before and will we noticed a difference with single target?
Dernière édition par LaNkYLaNkZ, le 6 déc. 2017 02:56:16
"
Chris a écrit :
We posted the 3.1.0 patch notes today, and wanted to quickly address some specific feedback.

The patch notes are "generally underwhelming"
So with this release, we pulled out the new expansion details, the league, all the specific nerfs, and heaps of news tidbits for separate announcement. This left the patch notes themselves somewhat dry of exceptionally interesting information, as we generally spotlighted it earlier (with the exception of the new Flask UI, Hedge Maze removal, character league dropdown QOL changes, etc). Do you feel this approach was worse than holding back information to bolster the patch notes with crazy reveals?

As an average casual I strongly feel that the approach you took with 3.1 is MUCH more communicative & overall better, and simply put- allows us to prepare (theorycraft) with these changes in mind much beforehand, instead of the last minute.
Keep up with that great approach!

When the community (including me) thinks that these patch notes are, relatively, underwhelming- it's because there were very few skills adjustments compared to previous patch notes, especially when such adjustments are in such dire need after the AoE rebalance.
Dernière édition par MrH4T, le 6 déc. 2017 02:55:56
I'd rather have something while perma updating reddit rather then nothing.

But I'd take this approach in terms of leaking info purposepully: Only do Qol changes, Ui, Acts, trading and most importantly unique reveals. (That stuff) In the early reveals

AND: Leave the Hard hitter nerfs and buffs for the patch notes, so everybody is busy rerolling chars and making builds in the days preceding the fresh league( Passively hiping(is that the right grammar_) themselves)

Sneaky node; I'd really have appreciated more possibilities on Zana as in : pay more, get 2 mods- for more chaos sink and fun. And I also do not see why mods like warbands have been removed, because some players, in cluding me realy enjoyed them
Dernière édition par Zurku351, le 6 déc. 2017 03:00:18
in level 20 of the Desecrate, the max corpse level can be lvl 100?
POE is D3 now confirmed!

We has auction website!
We has Buffs by items , i.e. like in D3 your character is defined by the item "bonus" you wear
We has a stale meta!

rip POE
Dernière édition par DasName, le 6 déc. 2017 03:22:20

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires