Responses to the 3.1.0 Patch Notes

"
BlazeSTX a écrit :

>>> unnecessary salt

Hey man, there's no need to outright harass someone just because they like what they saw and have an opposing opinion than you do. How about you actually give up some money and support this game before you take things so seriously?

Calm down a bit man, stop hitting the salt mines so hard.
"Do you feel this approach was worse than holding back information to bolster the patch notes with crazy reveals?"

We players have to face the patch notes regardless. I get really mixed thoughts seeing many things destroyed and some things being built up at the same time when GGG shows them in patch notes; so it's easier to accept GGG killing popular mechanics when they're teased. Even if I hardly used the mechanics.

It's a bit much to expect players that really loved certain mechanics to not be salty when they are destroyed though, so the louder ones will shout out that the patch notes are crap when they don't find something to replace their enjoyment. It's more important to keep the game properly balanced in GGG's opinion so negative criticism for such things shouldn't be given too much attention, but perhaps could be noted what aspects the players liked for future changes to the game.
Patch notes were ok, content seems to be not what a lot of people wanted though. Personally I was skimming for melee buffs.

As far as what's released when, anything that helps plan builds for league start is excellent to release earlier rather than later to keep up interest. So skill tree changes, ascendancy changes, new unique items or important league specific mechanics information.

Also buff lacerate please.
"
Chris a écrit :

The Baron nerf
This item should never have gone out in its original state. A single item granting a ~200% bonus to melee physical damage for minions is not acceptable. We are very sorry for this, and that we had to later nerf it. It's still a great item.

But Chris, instant leech was also not acceptable. Why is Acuity not being retroactively nerfed, after all its preserving the ability for those who own it to trivialize all content in the game. Not something that the Baron does.

So don't be sorry about the Baron, make it legacy or you know retroactively nerf Acuity so its not an over night 200ex gain for anyone who owns it.
~ I am Wreaclast middle class and proud of it!
~ Poor investment =/= entitlement to compensation.
~ Build smart, build S-mart!
please spare some love to Essence Drain. Introduce more MTX skin for the spell.

add more damage if possible.

That way people wont felt bored n abandon this great spell.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2624459
For minion helmet mirror service

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2616501
Stupidsmile Ultimate SRS Minion Instability Build
No news about voice acting for our exiles past act 4...
I'm very happy about the 3.1 UI and QoL changes. A polished UI and game-play makes a big positive difference! I hope this trend continues.

"
Do you feel this approach was worse than holding back information to bolster the patch notes with crazy reveals?

I much preferred this approach taken- it gives us time to contemplate and think over 1 or 2 changes/patch notes at a time and not be completely overloaded and fatigued with patch information on a single day. It also helps the hype.
i love this... 0 mention of performance improvements... do you guys think that adding in that slider for the shader effects has solved all your problems?

that slider is the most ridiculous implementation i have ever seen.

we have people out here with amazing systems that cant run this game at the industry standard of 60 fps.
i have emailed your team +-20 times about this and received 0 replies. Ironic that the FPS in this game of the average player is 0.

so my question to you Chris, does your support staff answer Emails?
are you working on performance issues?
how long before a decent gaming system that can play many other games in 2017 at the industry standard of 60fps will be able to play POE at 60 fps?
the game is great and the content is fun, LOOOOOVE IT. but if i have to play the game at
110-60-50-90-10-15-3-80 FPS
then im going to leave, i know im am nothing in the grand scheme of things but many... many other people will walk to other games.

you dont want your business model to be "deal with the problems we will keep a certain few happy."
GGG people just as a reminder .. We love you, Path of Exile is one of the best games ever. That must be why everyone is so passionate here :)

But there's just this tradition of lack of clarity. I think that a lot of things should be clearer, starting with the patch notes. I understand that you want people to discover all these things by themselves through hours (thousands) of testing.

I know it's definitly not the same scale, but maybe you should look at what makes the success of games like League of Legends (that initially have the same economic model) : transparent mechanics, interactive feedback, education, everything being done to avoid frustration and the feeling of playing against the game

Still, I'm totally ok with the money I gave you and I'll do it again. I feel like supporting the right side of the video games "industry" here.

Cheers

"We had time to nerf everything besides summoners to oblivion, sadly we neither had the time nor the budget left for some buffs - so we decided to lose our last supporters with this Patch"
IGN: Darkrox (not my main, just for easy contact)
~ Yes i'm the Darkrox from Runes of Magic - World's #1 Guild Pravum 2009 - 2011 ~

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires