3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

why i cant craft , multi craft on this blue item ?????

i can add nothing ( i have all master lvl 8 ... )
"
shakkur a écrit :

You need to turn it rare with a regal orb, before you can add more mods. Magic items can't have over two affixes.
"
shakkur a écrit :

has to be rare to craft more than two mods. best way to craft it normally would be to roll elemental focus with alts then regal it and annul the 2nd mod if it sucks.

edit: beat me to it :P
Dernière édition par crazypearce, le 12 avr. 2018 01:23:50
delete
IGN: hyrenfreak
Dernière édition par hyrenfreak, le 12 avr. 2018 02:26:37
Thanks for such a clean build!
Actually had the balls to do Shaper this season before I benched the game. A lot easier than I expected. Now if only I had the same courage to try guardians with any sort of increases, even endurance charges sounds miserable.
Dernière édition par HootPocket, le 12 avr. 2018 03:16:42
I have a question about resists. I basically made it to a slight overcap which helps with elemental weakness maps or curse etc. Now I am farming the exalts for two kaom's way - which means I lose a big chunk of my resistances when switching out the rare rings with 60+ resists.
Endurance charges give 4% all res. 9*4= 36
Iam at work without pathofbuilding, but the char in your first post isnt actually capped without those 36 all res, right? Is that a pill you have to swallow to fit in all those uniques?
Reach out and touch hate.
Dernière édition par Hastur667, le 12 avr. 2018 04:24:17
"
Hastur667 a écrit :
I have a question about resists. I basically made it to a slight overcap which helps with elemental weakness maps or curse etc. Now I am farming the exalts for two kaom's way - which means I lose a big chunk of my resistances when switching out the rare rings with 60+ resists.
Endurance charges give 4% all res. 9*4= 36
Iam at work without pathofbuilding, but the char in your first post isnt actually capped without those 36 all res, right? Is that a pill you have to swallow to fit in all those uniques?

Endurance charges only increase your chaos resistance. Also, my resistances are capped.

Yes, it's hard to cap your resistances, and overcapping them is going to be unrealistic for most people. That's why a flask with curse immunity mod is recommended.
"
rhah a écrit :

Endurance charges only increase your chaos resistance. Also, my resistances are capped.

Yes, it's hard to cap your resistances, and overcapping them is going to be unrealistic for most people. That's why a flask with curse immunity mod is recommended.

I am pretty sure they increase all res - are you certain?
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Endurance_charge
4% Physical Damage Reduction per Endurance Charge
4% to all Elemental Resistances per Endurance Charge

Thats would also explain why in ele weakness maps I have to pot in the beginning until I run into the first group of mobs and get my 7 stacks...

Reach out and touch hate.
Dernière édition par Hastur667, le 12 avr. 2018 07:45:30
"
Hastur667 a écrit :
I am pretty sure they increase all res - are you certain?
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Endurance_charge
4% Physical Damage Reduction per Endurance Charge
4% to all Elemental Resistances per Endurance Charge

Thats would also explain why in ele weakness maps I have to pot in the beginning until I run into the first group of mobs and get my 7 stacks...

Wow... can't believe i missed that.

/facepalm
"
crazypearce a écrit :
"
shakkur a écrit :

has to be rare to craft more than two mods. best way to craft it normally would be to roll elemental focus with alts then regal it and annul the 2nd mod if it sucks.

edit: beat me to it :P

i was phink
i can do this :x

so just 1 mod whith altération ? ( not 2, and regal the 2nd mod for multi craft 4 mods ?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires