3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
Zimmzamm a écrit :
is it possible to run this build and kill uber elder without the watchers eye jewel?

I don't see why not, it'll just be more difficult.
Can the build clear HoGM?
"
skillzq a écrit :
Can the build clear HoGM?

Yes. But you gonna have to rely on Scorching Ray more.
"
Zimmzamm a écrit :
is it possible to run this build and kill uber elder without the watchers eye jewel?

I would not try it.
isnt it very annoying for clear when you have conc effect on the helmet and can never swap it with inc aoe?

i guess thats why the helmets with burning damage on it are soo much more expensive?
"
rhah a écrit :

They are almost the same. What Ziz done with the tree is also an option here. Like if need more int, you can go to Sanctity from above, and grab AoE nodes if you feel like you need more.

Ziz is using Purity of Ice for better survivability, while i use Aspect of the Spider for more damage. But both of those options are listed in this guide.

The biggest difference is probably my use of the Animate Guardian for better single target damage.

Awesome, thanks for the reply. I guess he obviously is going for more survivability for HC & you go more dmg for SC.

Also, question about animate guardian since I've never used it before. If I go through the effort of getting the gear you suggest & then animating it, does it die often or basically not at all? Don't want to keep spending C & time on getting the gear & animating it, if it happens often.

Lastly, looks as though you spend a lot more time keeping your AG up as opposed to Ziz/UberDan, I think they swapped it for Immortal Call now. How often does your AG die on high tier maps? I have currency, but I wouldn't buy a level 4 empower, so I'm thinking it might die quickly?
Dernière édition par Tanaomit, le 11 avr. 2018 17:44:09
thanks.changed the amulet now and able to see huge boost for my clearing speed :p

"
VaniSect a écrit :
@uurE Yes , your amulet will mess up your EE. :)
The build is great, im currently playing as a lvl84 Jugg. But somehow all the upgrades are dozens of exalts which I cant afford,the rings, the amulet,the jewels are kinda 4 ex each. It feels like I cant really fullfill my build till the end of the season or am I wrong? Is this build very expensive (if trying to upgrade properly) to upgrade or am I just a broke loser who cant afford all those exalts? (PLaying Bestiary since start and yet no ex drop or really high end gear to sell)

appreciate the guide! keep up the work
Dernière édition par coccoxoxo, le 11 avr. 2018 14:06:26

Hey guys!

This is the first time I play a build like this. I find it very fun, and if I am careful (playing hardcore), I have yet to be in any real danger, going as high as T9 maps so far.

I just found out about elder and shaper rares, and today I found this!

I am wondering if I should try to include it somehow? I feel my current helmet is very good, and the new one while it's nice, it lacks a little I feel... Or perhaps I am wrong?

Thankful for any help :)
"
Tanaomit a écrit :
Also, question about animate guardian since I've never used it before. If I go through the effort of getting the gear you suggest & then animating it, does it die often or basically not at all? Don't want to keep spending C & time on getting the gear & animating it, if it happens often.

Lastly, looks as though you spend a lot more time keeping your AG up as opposed to Ziz/UberDan, I think they swapped it for Immortal Call now. How often does your AG die on high tier maps? I have currency, but I wouldn't buy a level 4 empower, so I'm thinking it might die quickly?

It's essentially immortal in t16 and below, if you meet the requirements i specified. You might be able to get away with less, but i don't guarantee it's survival.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires