3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

Hi, is there any other option for a gem to swap with inc. aoe for bosses? I kinda don't want to buy second helmet to swap to the swift affli + arcane surge :) ty!
Hello I rerolled recently and I made a Jugg RF and my goal is to farm uber elder as fast as I can. I already have him on the atlas on my other character

What's the item priority to achieve this?

Obviously I have trash leveling stuff at the moment lv 69 but I have like 30 ex and 600c to spend + another 20+ex in items to sell

I want to know the most important items to get first to kill and survive uber elder and shaper. I'm not too concerned about map clearing and stuff I just want to invest the most into better boss killing

Obviously i'm gonna probably have to get lv 90+ first but i'm a bit confused for example.. Some people tell you should run a helmet with Swift Affliction and Arcane Surge but others just run what this guide says. Which is the best?

Where do I start?
Dernière édition par Spliffor, le 12 avr. 2018 14:28:45
"
rhah a écrit :

It's essentially immortal in t16 and below, if you meet the requirements i specified. You might be able to get away with less, but i don't guarantee it's survival.

Interesting, so with your requirements, it looks like the total setup on SC is around 21-50c, mainly depending on the boots. Atziri's with 2% regen are like 20-40c, but I'm sure I could find a rare pair for cheaper if need be. That's definitely worth the investment if it adds 2-3x your DPS on single target fights. Once I am mapping that seems like a no brainer if it won't die.

What about for leveling though? Should I lvl it in my secondary weapon set until it's higher & then equip with that gear? Or should I start using it as soon as possible? I've never used AG before, so I don't know if it has to be a certain lvl to wear the gear you specified, since it has it's own lvl requirements. Once again, thanks a lot for this thread & for responding, it's greatly appreciated.
"
shakkur a écrit :

i was phink
i can do this :x

so just 1 mod whith altération ? ( not 2, and regal the 2nd mod for multi craft 4 mods ?

the way to craft one like that is to alt it with one mod elemental focus. you then regal it and hope to hit something useful (attack speed, fire dmg, burning dmg). if you don't hit something useful you use an annulment orb and hope to keep elemental focus. if you keep focus you can multimod it like the one you posted
"
Spliffor a écrit :
Hello I rerolled recently and I made a Jugg RF and my goal is to farm uber elder as fast as I can. I already have him on the atlas on my other character

What's the item priority to achieve this?

Obviously I have trash leveling stuff at the moment lv 69 but I have like 30 ex and 600c to spend + another 20+ex in items to sell

I want to know the most important items to get first to kill and survive uber elder and shaper. I'm not too concerned about map clearing and stuff I just want to invest the most into better boss killing

Obviously i'm gonna probably have to get lv 90+ first but i'm a bit confused for example.. Some people tell you should run a helmet with Swift Affliction and Arcane Surge but others just run what this guide says. Which is the best?

Where do I start?

the only helmet you would really use affliction and surge on is an essence helmet with conc effect and burning dmg. they are anywhere from 100ex to a mirror though so they are ridiculously expensive. for most other helmet combinations the standard RF/focus/efficacy and inc or conc aoe is the best.

you should be able to afford everything with that budget. the helmet is about 20ex and the watchers eye is 20ex also. only other expensive item is a recovery and maxhp belt. can be anywhere from 5-10ex depending on rolls. kaoms are pretty cheap, only about 2ex each. thats 51ex total for the main gear. the rest is pretty cheap and you mainly just need to fill resistances
Dernière édition par crazypearce, le 12 avr. 2018 15:15:52
Essence doesn't matter here, it's just the following: if you have burning damage and Conc effect as suffixes, surge+swift affliction is a little more DPS then Inc AE + efficacy. At a massive loss in area of cause, for bosses only.
When you only have burning damage on helm though, Inc ae+conc effect is roughly equal to surge+swift affliction, so nothing gained eigther.

However, there is ONE possible case you benefit from the combination. Elder helmets can also roll with less duration support, and if you then DON'T have come effect on your headgear surge+swift affliction + less duration is hands down the the best option. More DPS then conc+ae while at the same time more radius then conc+efficacy.
Quite complex but I hope this helps.
Alright so question about this. It's probably a simple answer, but why don't you take the Celestial Punishment node on the tree? It's another 4 points and according to my PoB a not insignificant boost to DPS..
"
Nephalon a écrit :
Essence doesn't matter here, it's just the following: if you have burning damage and Conc effect as suffixes, surge+swift affliction is a little more DPS then Inc AE + efficacy. At a massive loss in area of cause, for bosses only.
When you only have burning damage on helm though, Inc ae+conc effect is roughly equal to surge+swift affliction, so nothing gained eigther.

However, there is ONE possible case you benefit from the combination. Elder helmets can also roll with less duration support, and if you then DON'T have come effect on your headgear surge+swift affliction + less duration is hands down the the best option. More DPS then conc+ae while at the same time more radius then conc+efficacy.
Quite complex but I hope this helps.

didnt know about less duration, it makes a lot of different options. if all you care about is bossing you can get one without the essence but less duration instead, along with conc effect and burning dmg. they are only 5ex but gives a ton of dps with swift/arcane surge + ele focus. its almost as good as an essence helm with conc effect + burning dmg on it, but they are over 70ex!

"
yooberz a écrit :
Alright so question about this. It's probably a simple answer, but why don't you take the Celestial Punishment node on the tree? It's another 4 points and according to my PoB a not insignificant boost to DPS..

it's only about 1.2% dps per point (5 points) for me which isnt a lot when we are already starved on the tree. in comparison you could take the three life nodes at juggernaut which gives 1% dps per point (4 points) and you also get almost 400 life plus some regen. then you have the jewel socket at the top for 3 points which can give almost 2% per point plus 5-7% life on the jewel. so yeah it isn't bad but there really isn't any room for it as it's not worth more than anything we already have
Dernière édition par crazypearce, le 13 avr. 2018 01:25:44
"
Tanaomit a écrit :
"
rhah a écrit :

It's essentially immortal in t16 and below, if you meet the requirements i specified. You might be able to get away with less, but i don't guarantee it's survival.

Interesting, so with your requirements, it looks like the total setup on SC is around 21-50c, mainly depending on the boots. Atziri's with 2% regen are like 20-40c, but I'm sure I could find a rare pair for cheaper if need be. That's definitely worth the investment if it adds 2-3x your DPS on single target fights. Once I am mapping that seems like a no brainer if it won't die.

What about for leveling though? Should I lvl it in my secondary weapon set until it's higher & then equip with that gear? Or should I start using it as soon as possible? I've never used AG before, so I don't know if it has to be a certain lvl to wear the gear you specified, since it has it's own lvl requirements. Once again, thanks a lot for this thread & for responding, it's greatly appreciated.

The level of AG is very important. Look at the gem section, all of those gems and gem levels are mandatory if you want an immortal AG.
Very comprehensive guide. This is a great single source of RF information in general, even if people aren't using your specific build. As someone who's been playing an RF Juggernaut since 2.4, I have to say this is one of the best guides on this forum and very well written. So thanks for you time and effort, and congrats on having some seriously OP gear!
"Accountability is the perfect counter-weight to ambition." -Dominus, High Templar

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires