3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

I don't currently understand the shield choice. With my character in PoB I'm getting more gain (Damage, Regen, total life) from The Oak over Saffell.

Is there something that PoB is not showing where Saffell is flat out better?
"
Redpeanut a écrit :
I don't currently understand the shield choice. With my character in PoB I'm getting more gain (Damage, Regen, total life) from The Oak over Saffell.

Is there something that PoB is not showing where Saffell is flat out better?

I really like the Oak as well, I have used it for a while.. however, I think spell block (19% total) and 4% all max res makes it be a better choice.

----

Why don't people use helmets like this? I know it's expensive, but it gives almost same damage as horror + single elder mod.

7 linked:
RF+arcane surge+swift affliction + ele focus + burning damage + less duration + conc effect.

I wonder if it's mirror worthy... (still working on a RF lab enchant)

I have 520k RF DoT DPS (350k vs Shaper/Guardian) using it.
Dernière édition par FaustoFanti, le 14 avr. 2018 08:37:18
T3 conc and burning so I think it's too low to be mirror worthy considering there is already a legit perfect Horror helm available for mirror which isn't gonna be beaten : T1 conc/burning/hybrid life/life/light res
I'm wondering is there any point to getting 20% quality with Vitality and Purity of Fire when you only do solo play?
Trying to figure out how to balance resists a bit better but at this point Im top end on certain items and its getting hard. I guess I can move some jewels around since damage is pretty top notch but I hate giving up spots that have filled so well. Most gems are burn/fire/life resist/none used stat Just looking for suggestion on something I might have missed.

Playing on BSC, 4 times tried to kill uber elder, but it wasn't succesful
when shaper's hp proximity 30% and elder's 50%, fighting area is full of eldritch decay, so i degen and die, because it's impossible.
Does it exist the way to not spawn eldritch decay or i do smth wrong?
Spoiler

Dernière édition par Drumma, le 15 avr. 2018 05:20:27
How would you guys go about when crafting the elder belt and the shaped sceptre? Should I alt spam untill good mods then regal or is there a better option?
How did you guys balance the resists?My gear aint that bad but i still get killed easy on t8+ maps

Thanks for the build rhah! I finally killed Uber Elder with this build, and on my first try with it.
I dumped a ton of currency into it, enchanted my own gear, and crafted the sceptre and amulet.
I'm using the Vitality Watcher's eye for what it's worth. I found that I was able to tank quick of bit of garbage in the encounter.

Twice I died to one-shots as soon as I entered (internet has been laggy recently), one portal I forgot to activate RF like a fool. So in 3 portals of being competent I was able to beat shaper and elder at once.

thanks, none of my other builds can even get close to this level of tankiness.
"
Ichinoez a écrit :
How would you guys go about when crafting the elder belt and the shaped sceptre? Should I alt spam untill good mods then regal or is there a better option?

You want to alt-aug-regal until you get Elemental Focus (prefix) and attack speed (suffix). If you don't care about attack speed for your movement skill then you can opt for the fire or burning damage suffix.

Once you get the magic item you need, regal. If you hit a good regal, put on Lvl1 blood magic and whatever else may fit through a multi mod.

If you hit a bad regal, you should try for the 1 in 3 chance to annul. then you get a rare sceptre with two good mods (which is what I did). Then multi mod blood magic, DoT, and Fire Damage.

I had poor RNG and got among the lowest rolls possible for the last two.

I used about 500 alts, 8 regals, and 1 annul to get the base.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires