3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

Hello can you check out my gear and stuff, I'm doing quite good job dealing with mobs but took me while a long time killing bosses and guardians, when it come to Red Elder, I'm feeling like scratching him and eventually I kept dying.
Dernière édition par LuanKing, le 10 avr. 2018 00:24:11
to the guy above, you have added fire dmg to spells... it will be messing up EE and giving mobs fire resistance.

and yes guardians and red elder is very possible without the recovery watchers eye. done them all deathless so far without it. i currently have just over 3.5k regen per second without it. with it i would have almost 4.2k. looking forward to eventually getting one
"
LuanKing a écrit :

Hello can you check out my gear and stuff, I'm doing quite good job dealing with mobs but took me while a long time killing bosses and guardians, when it come to Red Elder, I'm feeling like scratching him and eventually I kept dying.

Level up your purity of fire for more +max res. Also get an elder belt with %increased life recovery rate
"
crazypearce a écrit :
to the guy above, you have added fire dmg to spells... it will be messing up EE and giving mobs fire resistance.

and yes guardians and red elder is very possible without the recovery watchers eye. done them all deathless so far without it. i currently have just over 3.5k regen per second without it. with it i would have almost 4.2k. looking forward to eventually getting one

I see, just removed the gem, and replaced the belt with elder (increased life recovery) one, thank you for pointing that out.
is it possible to run this build and kill uber elder without the watchers eye jewel?
Is this build the same one that UberDan & Zizaran have been running in hardcore? I noticed the gearing is the same, but the tree's are slightly different. What separates this one from theres? More geared towards SC?
hello.im following this build and its really good.i just have 1 question

i have 2 of theese and wondering if amulet is still messing with EE?
@uurE Yes , your amulet will mess up your EE. :)
I've re added EE section to the guide. If you don't understand how Elemental Equilibrium works, you can check that out.
"
Tanaomit a écrit :
Is this build the same one that UberDan & Zizaran have been running in hardcore? I noticed the gearing is the same, but the tree's are slightly different. What separates this one from theres? More geared towards SC?

They are almost the same. What Ziz done with the tree is also an option here. Like if need more int, you can go to Sanctity from above, and grab AoE nodes if you feel like you need more.

Ziz is using Purity of Ice for better survivability, while i use Aspect of the Spider for more damage. But both of those options are listed in this guide.

The biggest difference is probably my use of the Animate Guardian for better single target damage.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires