3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

Hey!

Just Crafted this.

Is it worth rerolling for burning damage or can I do a work around with this except running B-B-B-R with RF, Efficacy, Elemental Focus, and Burning damage and swapping efficacy with Inc AOE while mapping?
I have question, i just bought this helmet and i'm curiuos, does Item Rarity and Item Quantity gems works with RF?

in the game theoretically shows me that it works, but I prefer to have 100% certainty
"
ultimaweapon51 a écrit :
Hey!

Just Crafted this.

Is it worth rerolling for burning damage or can I do a work around with this except running B-B-B-R with RF, Efficacy, Elemental Focus, and Burning damage and swapping efficacy with Inc AOE while mapping?

You can use it if you don't mind the aoe loss. I ran with one myself early on, when i didn't have the currency to roll burning damage.

If you gonna try to roll a better one, i recommend selling this one and using a new base. You should be able to get several ex for it.
Any help? I been playing for about half a year and never felt so weak with a build. I get lot of my stuff is "budget" but when I go against the guardians I get bursted down in one combo. Also the way your health spikes back up after taking a hit from the Minotaur is nuts. I assume that is just from the finalizing of the build like Vitality and a better marble amulet. Also all my jewels are budget maximum life/damage. I have 8,600 hp.
Is it my phys damage reduction? without endurance charges up it's at 39%. 79% or so with them up.

edit:I tried doing elder on t12 and hardly could kill adds. I think I know the final big power spikes though? Helm enchant, Animated Guardian/switching to dual wield. correct?
Dernière édition par HootPocket, le 9 avr. 2018 01:14:20
Loving this build! only after afew days i was farming Uber elder very easily , it can handle everything the game has to offer without any issue. TY Rhah

Wondering if anyone can point out the next possible upgrade at this point. (have a marble i'm working on as well as an elder turquoise). figured it would be either that or jewels.

Hello everyone! First of all thanks for the guide, i'm enjoying it so far! :)
What do you guys think about this belt? Thanks in advance!

Rarity: Rare
Damnation Strap
Rustic Sash
--------
Requirements:
Level: 67
--------
Item Level: 84
--------
Grants Level 15 Vitality Skill
--------
Grants Level 22 Enduring Cry Skill
+48% to Fire Resistance
+44% to Cold Resistance
14% increased Life Recovery rate
+63 to maximum Life
--------
Corrupted
--------
Elder Item

Dernière édition par Despo4fun, le 9 avr. 2018 19:19:47
So, the watcher's eye is really mandatory to kill guardians, shaper, and all that?

Because it's so expensive and currently i'm dying pretty easily and I don't know why, also not too much dmg. (I'm leveling my gems, I know, but is that the main issue?).

Dernière édition par MiguelFg, le 9 avr. 2018 21:56:10
"
MiguelFg a écrit :
So, the watcher's eye is really mandatory to kill guardians, shaper, and all that?

Because it's so expensive and currently i'm dying pretty easily and I don't know why, also not too much dmg. (I'm leveling my gems, I know, but is that the main issue?).

You can kill end game bosses without watcher's eye.

Added fire damage to spells affix on your helmet is messing up your EE when you use Orb of Storms.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires