3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
1mb3r a écrit :
hey im trying that build and i found from another thread some low xp tips:
" I leveled with Cleave until I got Firestorm, which I used until I learned about Cast When Channeling + Scorching Ray. I got a 4 link with Scorching Ray, Cast When Channeling, Firestorm, and Fire Penetration and it carried me through Cruel/Merciless/Labyrinth. Amazingly strong and much lower mana costs than Firestorm/Echo.

This This This x100

Having so much fun running SR,CWC+FS,FP
running Vaal RF, Vaal ice snap.

Don't really plan to transition into full-time RF
cause of how smooth this plays lol.

Check out my char for any info
perfect for ssf aswell.

Most fun "RF" Ive ever played =)
can we use also

20% increased Recovery rate of Life and Energy Shield while affected by Malevolence ?

Does this work as a vitality one?
"
iDT a écrit :
can we use also

20% increased Recovery rate of Life and Energy Shield while affected by Malevolence ?

Does this work as a vitality one?

yes, this is mentioned in the original post/guide. that's usually the cheaper watcher option for the first couple weeks
"
Brndn a écrit :
"
1mb3r a écrit :
hey im trying that build and i found from another thread some low xp tips:
" I leveled with Cleave until I got Firestorm, which I used until I learned about Cast When Channeling + Scorching Ray. I got a 4 link with Scorching Ray, Cast When Channeling, Firestorm, and Fire Penetration and it carried me through Cruel/Merciless/Labyrinth. Amazingly strong and much lower mana costs than Firestorm/Echo.

This This This x100

Having so much fun running SR,CWC+FS,FP
running Vaal RF, Vaal ice snap.

Don't really plan to transition into full-time RF
cause of how smooth this plays lol.

Check out my char for any info
perfect for ssf aswell.

Most fun "RF" Ive ever played =)

thanks guys, i've added that option to the leveling section
I have been looking through all the pages on this build and I might have missed it but sometimes bosses have the mod "Resists Elemental Damage" and some of them will straight up not let EE proc on them. I couldn't find anything on this but is my lightning damage on attacks and SB just not hitting them?
I decided to give RF a try again in this league.. got 40/40 in beastiary and incursion in less than 15 days, pretty experienced RF player. Started in Legion 5 days ago.

Sadly it seems that his is a pretty bad league for RF.. I see no way to full clear t14+ legions with consistency, a 1ex budget cycloner performs better than my chieftain =/

My stats are pretty good, I got 5.8k life regen (3.8k net), 10.3k hp, 800k RF damage (conc) and it feels really bad mapping.
I could invest extra 40-50ex to make the gear perfect but it's really not worth it.

The build is still great for all content except... this new league content :D

Uber elder, shaper, uber atziri are still a walk in the park, deathless with ease.. but this build is just bad for legion content (survival doesn't matter that much).

I was gonna try to min-max mapping with carcass jack, soul ripper and a headhunter, but I still think it will be outperformed by builds that cost 90% less.
Dernière édition par FaustoFanti, le 25 juin 2019 00:29:23
800k in path of building?

Because that is Not a lot tbh.
I still need a wa better helmet and stuff and are way over 1m dot DPS in pob.

The only thing i miss is more AoE to clear more legions.
But beside that, the build ist pretty solid.
Killed shaper, Elder and atziri.
Now I try to spawn an Uber Elder. Never die this before and i hope i can so this.

T16 Maps are super easy. I Just Wish I Had more single target damage. But I Hope to geht this from a other helmet with conc + burn + ele damage.

Still need a watcher's eye with life recovery. But they are super expensive.

Ofcourse there are better builds for the League, but I dont know If i would try to ne Like cyclone or ED... These two are way OP and just too good to compare with.

Edit: your profile is private
Dernière édition par Arinfaed, le 25 juin 2019 01:39:39
Edit. had posted about lethal pride but I haven't tested it nearly enough

currently interested how the top RF player built his passives and gear, and how it has several choices that didn't seem obvious -- but look like they work
Dernière édition par jaeds, le 26 juin 2019 08:25:11
"
Arinfaed a écrit :
800k in path of building?

Because that is Not a lot tbh.
I still need a wa better helmet and stuff and are way over 1m dot DPS in pob.

The only thing i miss is more AoE to clear more legions.
But beside that, the build ist pretty solid.
Killed shaper, Elder and atziri.
Now I try to spawn an Uber Elder. Never die this before and i hope i can so this.

T16 Maps are super easy. I Just Wish I Had more single target damage. But I Hope to geht this from a other helmet with conc + burn + ele damage.

Still need a watcher's eye with life recovery. But they are super expensive.

Ofcourse there are better builds for the League, but I dont know If i would try to ne Like cyclone or ED... These two are way OP and just too good to compare with.

Edit: your profile is private

Is that 1m DOT DPS regular righteous fire or vaal? Looking at your gear it seems hard to imagine that it would lead to over 1M DPS normally.
Is chief doing more dps right now?
Is it worth changing ascendancy?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires