3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

yeah, I was watching the Vaal Righteous Fire, my bad!

But still, im pretty fine doing high tier maps.
Only uber elder was a really pain in the ass.

I tried culling in Storm Brand and it was quite nice.
Now i try flammability and curse on hit.
But i dont know.... because we run Witchfire brew we already got a curse, or am i wrong on this?
I dont know if thats really worth.

Lethal Pride is definitv worth.

If you manage to find a karui one with 20% Burn damage and 4% life on the Notables in the south its pretty big tbh.

Or even with 5% to Strength.

Not talking about the Vaal thingy... might be worth, might be not.
Dernière édition par Arinfaed, le 27 juin 2019 09:40:47
this build isn't really dps meter focused, but it's about doing enough damage and staying alive

this jugg guide is amazing for leveling, but once you're at 90+, you need to tune it to how your end game goals are

This guide far overvalues %life Regen after a certain point. Yes, you need a LOT- especially while leveling, but there are extreme diminishing returns once you're at a certain point.

After just following the guide, my armor was low and my life Regen was crazy. if I died, it was to +phys rares or to big shock hits. Dying should be a warning sign that something is wrong.

I played with passives, started by copying the highest level player boganist (who is trying neat things with the build not suggested in this guide to reach better dps) and then tuned from there. He is currently running unyielding and picked up unwavering stance in passives. He also has two +min frenzy charges- one on amulet and one in a ring- this is 8% more dmg and some attack speed. I'd easily swap my second kaom for a hp+good resist ring that has a corrupted immune to poison, as poison is one of the few things left still knocking at my health.

I'm not yet convinced lethal pride keystone is worth the extreme amount of extra resists, but if you plan get over 85 fire res and all those extra needed resist suffixes aren't getting in the way of other potential rolls, then it would be worthwhile.

Feel welcome to check out my passives and make suggestions if you think you can optimize it better. I'm trying to find the optimal jugg build here that doesn't cost over 10ex because most players don't get that in a season. a few of my non-main gems are set up sub-optimally due to trying to work in Aspect of the spider, which only seems worthwhile if i had enlighten 4 as it's not worth 5 passives on the reduced mana wheel or 3 gem slots of blood magic
Dernière édition par jaeds, le 27 juin 2019 10:42:07
I was not talking about the Keystone.... just getting the benefits from 5 Notables in the south area where we skilled Golem's Blood.

You just get added things and need to consider if this is more benefit than the "normal" jewel you have in there.

I kinda tweeked the Build in different directions too.
Tbh i dont care about poison... as i said i did all content so far and just that stupid freeze in uber elder is annoying.
But you can skill unstoppable for it.

I still lack the Enlighten 4 for the thierd Aura and no watcher's eye.
If i have Enlighten 4 Ill use 3 Points for reduced mana.
I think that is totally worth with a Watchers Eye with recovery for Vit and Mal.

@jaeds

I use Storm brand and i think its super good in Bossfight and much better than Orb of Storm.
Had culling Strike like you do now. But i think Curse on Hit + Flammabilty is better. Even tho we rewrite that with the Witchfire Í do much more dmg with flammability between the use of the flask.
Dernière édition par Arinfaed, le 27 juin 2019 10:55:29
"
Arinfaed a écrit :
I was not talking about the Keystone.... just getting the benefits from 5 Notables in the south area where we skilled Golem's Blood.

You just get added things and need to consider if this is more benefire than the "normal" jewel you have in there.

ah, i wasn't just replying to you in my post. I agree that lethal pride south is worthwhile if you can find a good one. if you can get 60%+ fire damage and a 5% str or something similar then definitely go with it.

how many gems did it take you to find one you were happy with? I've tried 3 so far, and each haven't been better than 7% life+resists+20%dmg
Im searching with 2 others from time to time.

Found one with 40% Burning damage, 10% to Strength and 40 Strength on the Notables. But i lost the gambling and the friend is using it for now.

With diving i probably tried 10

EDIT: Path of building shows that Witchfire and Flammability is worth the same... so i might go back to culling strike like you did and cut the part with flammability. In long Bossfight i might miss it, but i just have to click the flask better and might be fine.

at level 20, flammability will do more damage than the flask. Even with that damage over time multiplier.
So im considering to dropping the flask and stay with flammability tho.

Edit2: Will Wise Oak work with RF?
Might be the only Damage Flask left for us, or?
Beside Soul Ripper wich is like 8ex
Dernière édition par Arinfaed, le 27 juin 2019 11:24:22
"
Arinfaed a écrit :
Will Wise Oak work with RF?

the offensive buff would not. "Due to the fact that resistance penetration is a property of hits, it cannot apply to damage over time."

Unrelated to flasks, I want to point out (to anyone reading this) that Soul of Steel offers another +1% max all res AND lots of armor AND an additional 5% phys damage reduction, and this is not suggested in the guide for juggernaut. It is immediately below Unwavering stance. This makes dropping south for unwavering stance and Bloodless much more appealing
Dernière édition par jaeds, le 27 juin 2019 11:40:47
"
jaeds a écrit :
"
Arinfaed a écrit :
Will Wise Oak work with RF?

the offensive buff would not. "Due to the fact that resistance penetration is a property of hits, it cannot apply to damage over time."

Unrelated to flasks, I want to point out (to anyone reading this) that Soul of Steel offers another +1% max all res AND lots of armor AND an additional 5% phys damage reduction, and this is not suggested in the guide for juggernaut. It is immediately below Unwavering stance. This makes dropping south for unwavering stance and Bloodless much more appealing

I did this, but went back to the "normal" tree because It will use much more points and I lose a jewelslot.
Dernière édition par Arinfaed, le 27 juin 2019 11:52:13
"
Arinfaed a écrit :
"
jaeds a écrit :

I did this, but went back to the "normal" tree because It will use much more points and I lose a jewelslot.

you lose a jewel slot, but you're not going to get +max resists from a jewel slot. there are also other benefits.

you can re-connect your tree down from sanctity and below Warrior's blood going left- which opens up the connection to unwavering, bloodless, and soul of steel. because this new path gives 10 dex (instead of +10int), you can also take the 10 dex in the south jewel node and get +1 passive by removing "art of the gladiator" if you were using it for the dex.

By the end, we have a bunch of plain +5% life nodes to use any spare passives on. Bloodless allows you to use these to get: 5/5/5/8 + no enemy leech.

Soul of steel basically gives 10% phys dmg reduction and +1% max all res. this shores up any issues vs. physical.

unwavering allows a simpler transition away from unstoppable to unyielding when you're not fighting uber elder - (with 9 endurance, it's 72% inc damage and 54% more aoe -- basically for the 13% mv speed & cannot be reduced below base)

anyway, it's all about playstyle and personal preference. i just wanted to point out some other late game options that i've found to be strictly better
Dernière édition par jaeds, le 27 juin 2019 16:57:13
Is there a way to start playing RF on a somehow early stage?

I find using another skill set tell late 60s then switch in hope that i'll like the RF gameplay a little strange.
You can see all the early level stuff in the guide.
It is possible but you have to buy specific items for it.

At the moment im debating with myself if i either want to drop Witchfire Brew for Soul Ripper. Because i have a Curse with flammabilty

Or I get Windshriek and run double curse. That would be huge dps boost while the Withfire flask is on. But i drop like 300hp and its tough to get all the ress.
With endurance charge im always capped but its kinda close.

Tough decision... With the Curse 4L in Gloves I have to use faster attack jewel and cant really upgrade him to high levels. Maybe i have to search godlike gloves with dext on them.

I checked the path with more max fire ress and i dont really neede it. I just lose too much dmg and HP for it tbh. Maybe its more defensive but i dont have problems with that beside uber elder fight or maybe uber atziri.

It feels like I need more damage so the fights dont last that long in the endgame.
Dernière édition par Arinfaed, le 28 juin 2019 07:02:08

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires