3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
CoyoteUglyy a écrit :
Stupid question could you spell out the gems you would suggest for a cwdt set up for procking eo and ee I must be missing it but I can't figure out what "ST" means. Also there seems to be many options as like ball lightning orb of stoms ect. What seems like the best in your testing, and besides the kaoms and some skill tree changes what do you think the difference of your build and Demi's is in terms of dpa and survivability.

That's a typo, it's supposed to be SB (storm brand). That's the most practical skill for triggering ee and eo on bosses. You can either just manually cast it, or link it with cwdt for better quality of life. Cwdt is also nice because it triggers occasionally while mapping as well and helps you keep up eo. With only shield charge triggering it, it's not as consistent, especially if you dont have it linked with inc crit.

If you go with chieftain in both builds, i imagine you'd end up with more damage with this build because of stronger scorching ray and more life from kaoms heart. He does stack strength though, but i don't see that making a big enough difference. But in either case, if there is a damage difference, i don't think it's gonna be significant.
edit
if you use sick rare opal rings in his build, with 50% inc damage, high strength and life, that'll give you close to 20% more damage vs kaoms way rings. so with that his build should end up with more damage

Survivability vise though, you gonna have a lot less. Like he doesn't recommend kaoms heart, kaoms way rings, and watcher's eye jewel with %recovery... those are huge for life and regen. He also goes with phoenix over saffels, which is much worse for overall survivability.
Dernière édition par rhah, le 21 juin 2019 17:49:50
Well Im poor now but finally got myself nice Kaom's Heart and made last crucial link working or rather improved it. Added crit to cwdt/shield charge/faster attack combination, makes no difference with bossed(storm brand was doing good job there) but improves clear.
Also switched to unstoppable from unyielding and while I kind of miss AoE mapping is now even more comfy. Decent amulet and helmet with burning damage mod are next goals I guess.
Dernière édition par MrLightless, le 21 juin 2019 17:36:07
"
rhah a écrit :

That's a typo, it's supposed to be SB (storm brand). That's the most practical skill for triggering ee and eo on bosses. You can either just manually cast it, or link it with cwdt for better quality of life. Cwdt is also nice because it triggers occasionally while mapping as well and helps you keep up eo. With only shield charge triggering it, it's not as consistent, especially if you dont have it linked with inc crit.

If you go with chieftain in both builds, i imagine you'd end up with more damage with this build because of stronger scorching ray and more life from kaoms heart. He does stack strength though, but i don't see that making a big enough difference. But in either case, if there is a damage difference, i don't think it's gonna be significant.
edit
if you use sick rare opal rings in his build, with 50% inc damage, high strength and life, that'll give you close to 20% more damage vs kaoms way rings. so with that his build should end up with more damage

Survivability vise though, you gonna have a lot less. Like he doesn't recommend kaoms heart, kaoms way rings, and watcher's eye jewel with %recovery... those are huge for life and regen. He also goes with phoenix over saffels, which is much worse for overall survivability.

Thanks for the quick reply. I love this build it's good to be a walking torch again, but playing on console shield charge is a pain. I was thinking of a 4 link cwdt SB faster cast FD in a piece I'm leaning towards FD because SC with no way to target is balls you literally bang your head against the wall lol. I'm thinking with that this build would be the most console friendly build there is.
Dernière édition par CoyoteUglyy, le 21 juin 2019 19:10:08
Hi guys, what item upgrade do you think the best way to up dmg?
My Gear
Dernière édition par nastybard, le 22 juin 2019 13:28:18
I never player RF can anyone Tell me How It performs on t16? I would like to know If irá fast
"
nastybard a écrit :
Hi guys, what item upgrade do you think the best way to up dmg?
My Gear

Upgrade your helmet to conc + 30% ele dmg or burning damage + 30% ele.

That means 30% more damage, the AoE doesnt matter, you need the damage for t14+ monoliths.
"
CoyoteUglyy a écrit :
Thanks for the quick reply. I love this build it's good to be a walking torch again, but playing on console shield charge is a pain. I was thinking of a 4 link cwdt SB faster cast FD in a piece I'm leaning towards FD because SC with no way to target is balls you literally bang your head against the wall lol. I'm thinking with that this build would be the most console friendly build there is.

FB is mostly for getting to or off the ledges. I don't think it's that good for general mobility. Plus you need something to proc ee and eo on regular mobs. It can't do that, and will proc bad ee instead because of the fire damage.

If shield charge is really that bad, maybe just try running around manually and using cyclone when you get to monster packs, to proc ee and eo. Bud you'd need to invest heavily into movement speed. Like high ms on boots, quicksilver with MS mod, silver flask for onslaught. Or maybe try leap slam.
Anyone doing t16 on this build? How are you doing.
How is monolith on red maps
Hello. Do we have/use a way to remove endurance charges or why Valko, Storm´s embrace ascendancy? just for the regen or?
Can anyone help explain the keystone mechanics for the new historic gem "Lethal Pride: rakiata" a little more? I'm trying to understand how much of a benefit it is for "take 50pct of cold and lightning damage as fire, lose 50pct cold and lightning resists" -- does this reduce all shock multipliers? reduce amount of chance being frozen or chilled? -- I know our fire is overcapped the most, so it's about 4pct reduced damage (84 vs 79)- but are there other benefits? It's not too hard to reach full resists even after these 50pct reductions when using 2x purity, but it does come at a price(either expensive gear or a few suboptimal passive changes)

Important note: viewing another player's passive tree does not currently update/show historic jewel changes. I spent the first half of this league thinking a few guys took "Avatar of fire" when they actually were using the above changed keystone
Dernière édition par jaeds, le 24 juin 2019 10:39:30

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires