3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

I still lurk here from time to time even if this is the first time I am not playing a rf char for the last 3 leagues. seeing people putting some decent gear together already.

some status update, this league by far is the unluckiest league ive had in a long time....

25 shaper kills, 1 flask, 1 amulet, 0 sword

tried to 6l a 2nd starforge sword, lost 2.5k fusings, this made me lose my entire bank here.

crafting not working out, spent 8ex on my ilv86 elder glorious I am currently wearing right now trying to roll maim + crit chance + decent life, failed.

on a good note, ive dropped my first eternity shroud ever, since I wasn't able to play last league, the shroud is barely worth anything this league, but its still nice to find one for the first time.

learned how to kill uber elder deathless cyclone

"
rhah a écrit :
"
Dev1ator a écrit :
I have a question about surviving legion encounters. How is this done? I usually kite around the rares, but I just got deleted three times on a t13 map with two damage mods. Like literally no time to react. As soon as the mobs saw me, I died.

What other layers of mitigation can be placed on this build?

Some of the stuff they do does ridiculous damage. I'm not sure if that stuff can ever be survived, aside from dodging it.

But for general suitability, you can try cwdt+molten shell. Level both as high as you can. Or, Immortal Call maybe, but i've never played around with it, you might end up losing charges at a bad time.

this sounds like a pack of rare marketh archers in legion stacking their buffs ontop of each other
"
zheng738 a écrit :

that sucks, i hope it goes your way eventually

congrats on the kill. i feel confident i can pull off deathless as well next time, but i think i'll throw on a pair of kaoms roots just to make sure i dont get slowed
I wonder if there is an good keystone from the new jewels we could use?
"

I wonder if there is an good keystone from the new jewels we could use?

i like this question, anyone tried something ?

also, speaking of the tree, would a 'might of the meek' be good in the spot below the 'shaper' node, so that we get the effect on the 'increased life' nodes

TY
I wonder if DIvine judgment node is worth to get - overall its +13% dot Dps...
or focus on getting hp nodes? im lvl85 with 5450 hp
Dernière édition par 1mb3r, le 19 juin 2019 19:16:44
"
1mb3r a écrit :
I wonder if DIvine judgment node is worth to get - overall its +13% dot Dps...
or focus on getting hp nodes? im lvl85 with 5450 hp

If you are pathing through the int nodes already, then its worth it. You get 18.5% inc damage per node there. That's pretty solid. But if not, and you have to spend points to get to that cluster, then don't bother, just grab some life nodes instead.
"
rhah a écrit :
"
zheng738 a écrit :

that sucks, i hope it goes your way eventually

congrats on the kill. i feel confident i can pull off deathless as well next time, but i think i'll throw on a pair of kaoms roots just to make sure i dont get slowed

gratz on your headhunter
"
zheng738 a écrit :
gratz on your headhunter

thanks, i made quite a bit flipping melee gear

Did you see my new sword? So close to perfect. Six linked it myself as well.
I did not, but I am upgrading gear all around also, also keeping an eye out on a well crafted rare, a lot of mediocre ones are dropping in price hard but a mediocre one won't beat out a disfavor/starforge.

its a little different for slayer but if you get a rare with high crit chance and 700dps this frees up one of your ascendancy nodes.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires