3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
Dev1ator a écrit :
I have a question about surviving legion encounters. How is this done? I usually kite around the rares, but I just got deleted three times on a t13 map with two damage mods. Like literally no time to react. As soon as the mobs saw me, I died.

What other layers of mitigation can be placed on this build?

Some of the stuff they do does ridiculous damage. I'm not sure if that stuff can ever be survived, aside from dodging it.

But for general suitability, you can try cwdt+molten shell. Level both as high as you can. Or, Immortal Call maybe, but i've never played around with it, you might end up losing charges at a bad time.
"
Jedam81 a écrit :
Hello,

Love the build so far, it answered a lot of question I had reading other guide

Still a few questions about the build :
can shield charge be switched with leap slam ?
I see people use vortex or blade vortex, why ?
I will use a 6link with cwdt 1 + storm brand + crit strike + curse on hit + flammability. what could be the last gem ?

other question : what would be my next item to upgrade ?

TY

Some people use cwdt+Blade Vortex to trigger EE on nearby enemies. You'd need global "cold/light damage" or "cold/light damage to spells" for it to work though.

I'd drop cwdt flammability, and get a Witchfire flask instead. You can keep flammability as well, i guess, for bosses, since flasks might run out before the end. Witchfire gonna give you more consistent damage while mapping. The thing is that by the time regular monsters will be affected by flammability, they'll be either dead or close to.

The item you should immediately replace is your helmet. It has "fire damage to spells" mod on it. It will mess up EE (give enemies 25% fire resistance instead of taking away 50) when you use Storm Brand.
👀
Dernière édition par denhol, le 18 juin 2019 11:10:28
I am looking for advice on where to focus on gear improvements. My build is Chieftan and pretty much following the guide. Sitting on maybe 8-10ex if I sold a few things. I don't have a ton of experience with crafting so I doubt trying to craft a helm with essence/fossil is a great idea. Still trying to figure out RF. Compared to previous leagues and other builds, I feel somewhat under-powered.

Gear below:

"
Enterich a écrit :
"
Tychooooo a écrit :
dropped inf. channel and storm brand for enlighten and purity of fire now so i can run 3 aura's. sitting at a steady 28 mana, which allows me to leapslam twice, but since i have 22mana regen per sec, its not a problem at all

and about EO...i didnt even spec into it cuz of the lack of crits...still trying to figure out a way to have storm brand in my build for EO and EE, mby if i somehow manage to get enduring cry on my belt then i can use storm brand, but dont think my luck will say yes to that.

mapping is easy, doing t16 without a problem (surprisingly can even run -60% recovery maps), but the dmg is a bit on the low side, which is partially because i dont have EO, and partially because i still only have burning dmg on my helmet (horror crafting is...horrible)

anyway, i could write down everything, but i think its easiest to just check out the char for yourself (bigdicksheman, dont judge me, wanted to do heavy strike first but then i saw how dirt cheap kaoms way has become.)

Link cyclone with storm brand and inc. crit strikes, optional with cwdt.
My EO is up 100%

What is also a BIIIIiiGGGGgG improvment is that you can cyclone through blue packs and apply EE with ease!

Why would you link CWDT+Storm brand+ICS with cyclone? Cyclone doeast triged storm brand.

Would it work Cyclone + Cast while Channelling Support + Storm Brand + ICS?

I just can't get EO up 100%, not even 50%.
"
stlcsl a écrit :
I am looking for advice on where to focus on gear improvements. My build is Chieftan and pretty much following the guide. Sitting on maybe 8-10ex if I sold a few things. I don't have a ton of experience with crafting so I doubt trying to craft a helm with essence/fossil is a great idea. Still trying to figure out RF. Compared to previous leagues and other builds, I feel somewhat under-powered.

Gear below:

Your belt and amulet, really need an upgrade. Also get jewels with life mod on all of them.

Obvious boost of dmg is 30% more dmg on helmet, but that's VERY expensive and 40% increased dmg form ULab.

"
Compared to previous leagues and other builds, I feel somewhat under-powered.

GGG changed the life of rare and unique monsteres, but our damage is almost the same. That's why it seems weaker. I newer get to t13+ maps so i don't mind. But for someone with higher ambitions, it might be a problem.

Dernière édition par memberx, le 18 juin 2019 12:01:07
"
stlcsl a écrit :

Gear below:

if u r using ee, u need to replace the sceptre , its adding fire dmg to ur storm brand, which will give fire res to monsters. Belt needs life recovery rate (16-20%) , I would use another kaoms ring for more regen, and ur ammy can get regen on it if u use marble ammy.

Life should be priority on every piece of ur rare gear as well (like jewels) since it improves ur dmg and defense.
Dernière édition par hooftothehead, le 18 juin 2019 12:52:43
"
rhah a écrit :
"
Dev1ator a écrit :
I have a question about surviving legion encounters. How is this done? I usually kite around the rares, but I just got deleted three times on a t13 map with two damage mods. Like literally no time to react. As soon as the mobs saw me, I died.

What other layers of mitigation can be placed on this build?

Some of the stuff they do does ridiculous damage. I'm not sure if that stuff can ever be survived, aside from dodging it.

But for general suitability, you can try cwdt+molten shell. Level both as high as you can. Or, Immortal Call maybe, but i've never played around with it, you might end up losing charges at a bad time.

So what about molten shell and EE , does it „hit“ to let enemys gain +25% resistances?

Also i think cwdt+molten shell on max level?
"
Enterich a écrit :

So what about molten shell and EE , does it „hit“ to let enemys gain +25% resistances?

Also i think cwdt+molten shell on max level?

Yes, it does hit with fire damage at the end of effect. It doesn't get triggered that often though, and will usually get overwritten quickly. I've never found it to be an issue.

Yes, get those levels as high as you can. It's better at higher levels.
"
hooftothehead a écrit :
Glyphic fossil + scorched fossil

Ah Thanks, had not seen a Glyphic Fossil, didn't realize what it did.

On a side note, Thoughts on Zeel's Amplifier? Clearly more DPS, but is it worth losing the 4% Max res.
Dernière édition par KillenForFun, le 18 juin 2019 21:58:29

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires