3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
Tychooooo a écrit :
dropped inf. channel and storm brand for enlighten and purity of fire now so i can run 3 aura's. sitting at a steady 28 mana, which allows me to leapslam twice, but since i have 22mana regen per sec, its not a problem at all

and about EO...i didnt even spec into it cuz of the lack of crits...still trying to figure out a way to have storm brand in my build for EO and EE, mby if i somehow manage to get enduring cry on my belt then i can use storm brand, but dont think my luck will say yes to that.

mapping is easy, doing t16 without a problem (surprisingly can even run -60% recovery maps), but the dmg is a bit on the low side, which is partially because i dont have EO, and partially because i still only have burning dmg on my helmet (horror crafting is...horrible)

anyway, i could write down everything, but i think its easiest to just check out the char for yourself (bigdicksheman, dont judge me, wanted to do heavy strike first but then i saw how dirt cheap kaoms way has become.)

Link cyclone with storm brand and inc. crit strikes, optional with cwdt.
My EO is up 100%

What is also a BIIIIiiGGGGgG improvment is that you can cyclone through blue packs and apply EE with ease!
i think i see what i did wrong in my calc, even though im still trying to make things clear for myself in pob, first time using it.

anyway, seems like the 1.5dmg multiplier only applies to fire dmg (so not to the 300%global dmg from grey spire...) this idd ruins all my calcs and well ye, then the scepter easily outclasses it :/
Has anyone tried out Doryani's Delusion with purity of fire and added cold/lightning damage? Using Chieftain, I retooled my tree a little bit to get Unwavering Stance and Soul of Steel, and I need almost no resists on my gear. The armor would probably help a lot.
with all the new changes to cheiftain, it does seem better to use it instead of jugg, but question, can we super fast click scorching ray (where the animation doesnt even come out correctly) to generate endurance charges? and also just can we use scorching ray to generate endurance charges. this would be huge qol against izzy or something, where i can have my endurance charges up before i can get hit and whatnot.
"
with all the new changes to cheiftain, it does seem better to use it instead of jugg, but question, can we super fast click scorching ray (where the animation doesnt even come out correctly) to generate endurance charges? and also just can we use scorching ray to generate endurance charges. this would be huge qol against izzy or something, where i can have my endurance charges up before i can get hit and whatnot.

Yes, though it's a bit annoying if you don't have much mana. EC is much easier when monsters are around. (I did exactly as you said though before izaro today)
"

I dropped my Ruby Flask and Inexorable in favor of a mana flask and Unwavering Stance + Soul of Steel & more life nodes, leaving Disciple of the Unyielding, EC, and Scorching Ray spam as my only end charge generation. It does require more micromanagement than jugg but if you're not wasting any time in maps , Disciple should mean you never struggle to maintain your charges outside of using SR every 10 seconds during boss fights. I feel like this might be a decent workaround until we can get our hands on a Precursor with end charge generation.

The extra mitigation/hp more than makes up for the loss of the ruby flask in my opinion, even if you have to basically waste the flask slot on a mana flask.

Side note: This makes deep darkness Delving feel a lot worse. Good motivation to get an end charge Precursor's.
Dernière édition par Tgump, le 17 juin 2019 03:46:00
"
rhah a écrit :

Indisponible

This helmet confuses me.

Socketed Gems deal 30% more Elemental Damage is Essence crafting

Nearby Enemies have -9% to Fire Resistance is Fossil crafting.

I may be a newish player, but how is it possible that the helm has both?
Ce post contient des objets qui sont actuellement indisponibles.
Glyphic fossil + scorched fossil
I have a question about surviving legion encounters. How is this done? I usually kite around the rares, but I just got deleted three times on a t13 map with two damage mods. Like literally no time to react. As soon as the mobs saw me, I died.

What other layers of mitigation can be placed on this build?

Hello,

Love the build so far, it answered a lot of question I had reading other guide

Still a few questions about the build :
can shield charge be switched with leap slam ?
I see people use vortex or blade vortex, why ?
I will use a 6link with cwdt 1 + storm brand + crit strike + curse on hit + flammability. what could be the last gem ?

other question : what would be my next item to upgrade ?

TY

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires