"
DemonikPath a écrit :
"
Bulwix257 a écrit :
this

"
darkmatch a écrit :
this.

2 more do not know that traps can attack?

Not normal traps U wtf is wrong with you?
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
eepoo a écrit :
Who ever wanted crit chance nerfed? Crits are fun. Maybe the sources of crit multi should be nerfed (and they already were on some uniques).

Crits are NOT fun when you have 95%+ chance to crit. It's no longer crit, it's just a fucking damage multiplier at this point with consistent ailments.
I kinda agree this is killing a little of build diversity and possibilities...

The Frenzy Charges change is a clear example. There is a node in the tree that gives you 15% to gain a Frenzy when an enemy triggers one of your traps. Then you announced a new chest with the exact same thing (as if the node didn't exist because it was in a real bad place) and now you change it so Frenzy Charges only affect attacks... Not only does it make no sense to create that chest if this was a planned change all along, but it makes the community feel like you guys don't know what you are doing.
(And yeah, you may be able to create Attack Traps, but that's not the norm at all).

As for Power Charges... I'm not a big Crit fan (I usually never play Crit) but I can understand the pain of the Crit-Attack build getting nerfs.
Maybe you could keep the crit (or not nerf is so much) and make the Spell Power granted by charges only affect non-crit hits? Don't know, just repeating an idea I read on reddit that made some sense to me as to not kill diversity.

What I'm personally worried about is about my Whispering Ice builds. I love Whispering Ice and Icestorm. I'm still planning to play one for 3.0, but it got hit so hard in so many places at the same time... No VP, Less ES (those 2 together make me really worry about Elemental Reflect, even as an Elementalist, specially after not seeing any changes related to Reflect, which if they weren't promised, posts by other people made me think they were), and now it looks like the Chilling Ground will be a 10% Slow instead of 30%? Man...

As far as the Shock/Chill/Freeze changes go so far, I kinda have to agree with "everyone" on it. As of now, the changes read as "We spent time, money and effort to change the mechanics so it still doesn't help you against the high-hp bosses you need them for but you can keep freezing/shocking the enemies you were already freezing/shocking and one-shooting".

TL,DR: I want my Icestorm to Chill Ground to Chill for more than 10%, and I don't see the point in killing build diversity by making Charges/Ascendancies/Etc to only work with X instead with many things.
Dernière édition par Kaemonarch, le 28 juil. 2017 09:20:54
"
No I'm lost faith in your by my standards I really do not believe you guys playing the game.

I refuse to believe it and I'm a fucking high tier supporter I usually stand by you guys even when you do stupid shit but this is beyond stupid shit.

It is fucking stupid.

Fuck that.

I'm going to spam this meme for awhile whenever you do balence changes cuz it's FUCKING STUPID.

"

Man I am going to spam the shit out of these meme's

Does this finally mean you will stop spamming the forums with useless posts? :thinking:

"balence"

Hmm......
"
DemonikPath a écrit :
"
Bulwix257 a écrit :
this

"
darkmatch a écrit :
this.

Attack traps are total garbage and nobody uses them.
"
"
DemonikPath a écrit :
"
Bulwix257 a écrit :
this

"
darkmatch a écrit :
this.

Not normal traps U wtf is wrong with you?

Link trap support with barrage. Throw trap. SURPRISE
"
DemonikPath a écrit :
"
ellefanor a écrit :
So, how does PROFESSIONAL TEAM of game designer does this?

Attack traps, have you heard of them? If not WHY THE FUCK are you complaining and not learning game first?

Literally 0 active trap skill gems are Attacks. The only way to use an Attack Trap is to use the Trap Support with an Attack Skill, which very, very few people actually do.

So, no, this unique is still extra-stupid now, and if it was a supporter unique I bet they're genuinely upset.
Can you please explain this:

"
GGG_Neon a écrit :

Flasks

The Vessel of Vinktar now applies a much weaker Shock Aura to enemies

And someone on PoE subreddit called Mark_GGG (with a red nickname) saying, quote: "Also, for the record, Vinktar's shock on enemies was already only 30%, it just didn't say that. In terms of communication, this is an improvement either way. Dunno, was news to me too - I found out when I was going through changing all chills and shocks from non-hits to the new system. I assume the change was made for balance reasons at some point, and the stat description wasn't updated to specify that shock was different - it should have been, but it is now anyway."

Are you guys communicating with each other? Or is your team like a SOLO-SELF BALANCE HC league?
"
Infinite_Monkeys a écrit :
"
DemonikPath a écrit :
"
Bulwix257 a écrit :
this

"
darkmatch a écrit :
this.

Attack traps are total garbage and nobody uses them.

Then maybe it's good that spell traps are worse and there is unique that supports attack traps? Better diversity and whatnot.
"
DemonikPath a écrit :

Link trap support with barrage. Throw trap. SURPRISE

Yeah done with you; Clearly you don't understand wtf is going on here.

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE seriously YOU DON'T KNOW HOW A FUCKING TRAPPER WORKS STOP
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Dernière édition par Coconutdoggy, le 28 juil. 2017 09:19:03

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires