On Balance Feedback and Charge Changes

"
ellefanor a écrit :
So, how does PROFESSIONAL TEAM of game designer does this?

this
"
ellefanor a écrit :

Attack traps, have you heard of them? If not WHY THE FUCK are you complaining and not learning game first?
No I'm lost faith in your by my standards I really do not believe you guys playing the game.

I refuse to believe it and I'm a fucking high tier supporter I usually stand by you guys even when you do stupid shit but this is beyond stupid shit.

It is fucking stupid.

Fuck that.

I'm going to spam this meme for awhile whenever you do balence changes cuz it's FUCKING STUPID.

"

Man I am going to spam the shit out of these meme's
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Dernière édition par Coconutdoggy, le 28 juil. 2017 09:14:53
"
ellefanor a écrit :

this.
Please don't destroy build diversity.
Frenzy charges always were universal.

"Making Damage Too Specific = Less Build Diversity"
Dernière édition par darkmatch, le 28 juil. 2017 09:15:50
"
Chris a écrit :

While processing player feedback in preparation for 3.0.0, we found four requests that we could address simultaneously with our proposed charge changes:
  • Nerf total crit chance available. It was getting too close to cap, too easily.
  • Nerf the Assassin. This was frequently requested.
  • Provide more uses for power charges on spellcasters (especially non-crit ones).
  • Make it less mandatory for general damage dealers to invest in frenzy charges.

Who ever wanted crit chance nerfed? Crits are fun. Maybe the sources of crit multi should be nerfed (and they already were on some uniques).

Assassin was only OP because of Poison being OP. I feel like the newest version of Assassin doesn't work for neither Attack or Spell builds. Noxious Strike/Toxic Delivery path is catered towards Attack builds but with the new Power Charges Unstable Infusion/Deadly Infusion is now heavily catered towards Spell builds. This leaves the Ascendancy in a weird spot where it's not really good for either and with the heavy nerf to Toxic Delivery it's probably not worth it to go Assassin for Poison builds in 3.0.

While I'm all in for Power Charges being made more useful in general, this change in my opinion locks them too heavily towards Spellcasters. At the same time new Frenzies are starting to be fairly useless for Spellcasters and niche builds like caster Raiders got hit by the change. On top of that new Frenzy charges are basically useless to trappers but Master Sapper and the new unique armor both give Frenzies on trap triggers. Attack based trappers are a small minority of trap builds. Maybe give additional trap throwing speed or trap cooldown recovery or something for Frenzy charges?

The new charge changes also affect niche uniques like Tulfall and even skills like Power Siphon. Why would an Attack give you Power Charges when they're catered towards Spellcasters? I think this was why the community had such a negative reaction to the change. A lot of existing things in the game are just plain weird considering the new charge changes. We had a hard time understanding where these changes were coming from.
I'm fine with most of the changes with the Shock and Chill being the ones that I'm the most wary about.

Also Tinkerskin can just have an added stat for "4% more damage for traps per frenzy charge" to get around their change if they stick with it. It isn't like they can't alter a unique they haven't even released yet.
"
Bulwix257 a écrit :
this

"
darkmatch a écrit :
this.

2 more do not know that traps can attack?

Fix this 1st. Then we can talk. You are shooting yourself in the foot.
That fucking Unique wasn't even released yet and you pretty much nerfed its most interesting aspect of it.
This by itself have a lot to say about your company.
Oh yeah, why is that part of the tree still exist? [Removed by Support] They truly dont play trappers anymore.

And while you are at it, ask yourself hard: Why the fuck do I even need ailments if the mobs in question dies in like 3 hits (1 hits) most of the time? Why shock/chill/freeze/ignite/slow/main/<insert ailments> when I can hit 2 more times and it dies?

We fucking use your "interesting mechanics" because we cant shit on those Bosses like Shaper. No, I am not content with just Map Bosses. Those fuckers die in like the most 20 hits. And we know you fucking doubled Shaper life in Beta. We want Shaper and Guardian level bosses to be able to be shock/chill/freeze/ignite/slow/main/<insert ailments>. Then maybe we can start thinking of builds that can do that. If not, it will be just stacking damage in the end. Since dead Shaper and Guardians dont kill you.

It is so baffling that your balancing team cant even grasp this properly. WE NEED CURSES/AILMENTS/<INSERT "INTERESTING MECHANICS" BECAUSE SHAPER AND GANG DONT DIE IN 1 HIT. WE DONT NEED THOSE FOR ENEMIES THAT DIES IN LESS THAN 3 HITS ANYWAY. GET YOUR FUCKING CONCEPT STRAIGHT. [Removed by Support] THAT IS HOW MAD AND DISAPPOINTED I AM [Removed by Support]
Dernière édition par Alexcc_GGG, le 28 juil. 2017 09:36:41

Nice prank GGG
Should a caster not go crit, then casting speed should be significant. I would still happily take an easy few frenzy charges. They are biased to benefiting attack builds, they are not useless to non attack builds.

I agree with the changes assuming unique items are changed accordingly. As a devout redditor, you really have to be careful about feedback on nerfs from the community. I would pay more attention to QoL suggestions and feedback on content itself.
Dernière édition par Barivius, le 28 juil. 2017 09:16:26

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires