On Balance Feedback and Charge Changes

"
Chris a écrit :
There's a common misconception in the community that our balance team doesn't play Path of Exile. They actually do play it, a whole lot.

I don't believe you.
Sorry power charges for non crit casters? how they even going to generate power charges then?
Also making frenzy charges to support only 1 type of skill is bad idea. Meybe reduce % per charge but not only for attacks.
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Dernière édition par PsVRTwo, le 28 juil. 2017 09:29:52
"
Infinite_Monkeys a écrit :
"
Chris a écrit :
There's a common misconception in the community that our balance team doesn't play Path of Exile. They actually do play it, a whole lot.

I don't believe you.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I think the nerfes to assasin and power charges are fine.

The change to frenzy feels a little iffy. Not sure its the way to go.

And the Vinktar nerf is sad but probably for the better.

In general don't listen to much to the haters. You guys will find the right way.
Making charges more specific like adding spell damage or more attack damage, makes it less diverse. Then we can't use power charge on an attack build or frenzy on a spell build. But you guys understand this, you are experts. As for uniques, make your expert team do their work and go through all charge related uniques and they might get a clue as how/if the items would be affected.

Getting 50% more damage through shocking by doing 50% of a monsters life in one hit means you don't need the shock on the mob since you two shot it. I guess making shock bad makes it more in line with ignite so... ok.

At this stage I want my money back because I am deeply worried that your balancing team have no clue what they are doing, and I don't trust you anymore.

EDIT: Also I don't feel like much was even adressed here? Just sticking up for the balance team a little and doing a little damage control.
Dernière édition par fesru, le 28 juil. 2017 09:24:40
"
AssasinCreed a écrit :
Sorry power charges for non crit casters? how they even going to generate power charges then?

OoS->IncCrits->PCoC. OoS+IncCrits already used on non-crit builds to activate EO.
"
DemonikPath a écrit :
"
Bulwix257 a écrit :
this

"
darkmatch a écrit :
this.

2 more do not know that traps can attack?

everyone knows they can attack but no one playes them because they suck! why go for example KB traps when KB mines are 100x better? u clearly don't know shit

Honestly i trust you on this change.Even if the communication was a bit messy ^^

Frenzy were way too strong why going for any others classes than raider even when u play with spell?

Raider was more movespeed more attack speed(movement with skills) more cast speed and more damage...Do people want to play raider on every char? Because for a large part of build it was go raider or take an other class and look at raider progressing thousand times faster than you.
That was the case of Pathfinder and the unique/normal flask nerf looks good.

Raider isn't dead, Pathfinder isn't dead but now you can search for others ways to build around skills instead of complaining!

Now assasin look good for me! Trickster seem solid RF/Scorching/ED look like they will love this class.

Waiting to see some change on Saboteur because this class...Don't know not bad but not good no fun at all.

Awesome thing that unique jewel are sold but there is a problem i can't stand the fact that you can buy some unique jewel and not some others I think it could be interessting to speak about it.

Harbinger league Epic things coming parts uniques I just love all of these changes.

HYPE for 3.0 is there for me

The majority of complaints seem to be from sheep, people who just follow the herd; the loudest usually have the least to say.
"Oh no my level 40 spell casting Raider won't get extra damage from Frenzy Charges. I'm not playing anymore." "Build diversity is dead." etc.

I hope GGG don't listen to the majority. Do what you think is right for PoE.
Dernière édition par Chalk_Circles, le 28 juil. 2017 09:40:54
Obviously he thinks he knows wtf hes talking about ROFL

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires