On Balance Feedback and Charge Changes

u didnt nerf crit spell casters u just nerfed poor players XD
I think mathils recent video wraps the balance issues up pretty well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QdbVESdwE0
Dernière édition par Pendulu, le 28 juil. 2017 09:05:23
So my analysis of the situation was

-Attack crit has reduced crit
-Spell crit has reduced crit but better pathing
-Noncrit Attack doesn't care
-Noncrit spell has better pathing

So that looks fine for just nerfing crit change. Now the things that are really affected

-Spell Poison, Righteous Fire, Detonate Dead all lost 12-20% damage (DD has more damage with new chance to ignite though)
-A few uniques became more niche
-It's harder for some builds to get their charges

IMO people saying stuff like "spell Raider is ruined" need to stop playing spell Raider.

Actual things I think should be done

-Make power charges More damage with Spell Skills (I'm assuming the skill modifier carries over to ailments)
-Buff the base damage of RF/DD (and other secondary damage sources like bear trap and profane bloom) a bit to compensate.
-Buff boss drops. Not only are they getting double HP but you can't get a free 50% multi on them anymore experienced players are just going to skip bosses at this rate.

Dernière édition par 0Yemallis, le 28 juil. 2017 09:08:38
Jewel vendor is a good addition but I think the jewels sold should be corrupted. If they are not, its way too easy to get stuff like sacrificial harvests etc.

Frenzy charge changes is really awkward. There are a couple of niche spell caster builds that work nicely with frenzy charge generation and are in no way OP and require no nerfs whatsoever.

They are also one of the few ways to scale both Spell and Attack dmg making them rather useful for stuff like your just about to be released charged dash-cwc builds not to mention traps (and the new trap armor).

this is the result not even telling us what you changed .. and the same thing will happen *again* with skill gems you hide *again* from public testing .. even though u say balance team are *experts* i giggled there . oh and u should refund the money to the guy who made the Tinkerskin since u killed it even before someone could play with it since no one uses traps with attack traps

"

IMO people saying stuff like "spell Raider is ruined" need to stop playing spell Raider.

It is called build diversity and clever usage of mechanics. You will find one-dimensional character development at D3.
Dernière édition par Pendulu, le 28 juil. 2017 09:07:52
I think the changes are perfect, would not want them to be reverted as I think they are a step in the right direction and makes it possible for other changes in the future, plus new uniques that modify how charges work, without it risking being OP.
Imagine having to develop your game with a community communication like this
"
Vivre a écrit :
This thread is the most blatant lie I've seen on these forums yet.

It's all fine, the whinny babies will always try to make their voice seems higher than the majority.
i like all the changes, all you need to do is change/fix any unique interactions with certain changes you made, there is no such thing as uncalled nerf, meta will change, there will be no end to "top builds" and "fotm builds", this is just a cycle. I like the changes, we'll just need to figure out a bit different builds and different combinations/interactions.

P.S.
Please fix sabo :D (if you focus on mines, the last 2 points are pretty much useless.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires