[R.I.P.] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Juggernaut version - R.I.P. thx to "balancing" policy

Someone can check my Mjölnir hamofmjol?

Its works but killspeed on around T10 isnt really good and i die a bit often....

I followed that guide and watched at Grzybas2 build.
"
mutiv a écrit :

7.5 aps with [ 13%, 50% ) cdr

i did the quick test few minutes ago

t13 shaped chateau, white. i fought the boss (argus clone) 3 times with 7.63 AS setup and with 7.46 AS setup (without any damage support gems or flasks or RF)

my results:
7.63aps: 23.7s 22.7s 22.1s
7.46aps: 26.1s 22.2s 21.3s

nearly identical, right? level of marginal error, i think.

BUT if 7.5 is a real threshold, then with 7.63 setup my dps should be 2 times lower. it doesnt happen, so what is wrong?
"
tm14984 a écrit :
Someone can check my Mjölnir hamofmjol?

at first glance i spotted that you didnt take max endurance charges in your tree. you have to have 7 endurance charges and 5 power charges, because it is the main source of discharge damage
"
xLLITbIKx a écrit :
"
mutiv a écrit :

7.5 aps with [ 13%, 50% ) cdr

i did the quick test few minutes ago

t13 shaped chateau, white. i fought the boss (argus clone) 3 times with 7.63 AS setup and with 7.46 AS setup (without any damage support gems or flasks or RF)

my results:
7.63aps: 23.7s 22.7s 22.1s
7.46aps: 26.1s 22.2s 21.3s

nearly identical, right? level of marginal error, i think.

BUT if 7.5 is a real threshold, then with 7.63 setup my dps should be 2 times lower. it doesnt happen, so what is wrong?

Can you explain that to me like to a slow child pls :P

The cooldown threshold means that going over that attack speed will result in missing casts and dps loss, correct ?

Second thing is calculating dps - if i understand correctly we take the average discharge hit and multiple by number of casts per second = attacks per seconds as we cast on every hit.

Considering those 2 things - am i correct in thinking that going for example from 7 aps to 7,5 aps while wearing the 14% cdr belt will result in 1 more cast every 2 seconds ? meaning for dps its exactly 50% x average hit dps increase ?

Currently in my build i have 7,21 aps and i could take 1 node to increase that to 7,38 but i could possible also get a jewel with aps etc. but im trying to figure out if its even worth it.

Having average 300k discharge with 7,21 = 2,163 milion dps vs 300k x 7,38 =2,214 = 51k dps increase which is less then from nodes like Light of Divinity or Spell damage per power charge or Amplify.

Are those assumptions and calculations correct?

Will post my Pastebin when i manage to get a decent belt that doesnt make my Uncapped Cold be the highest and render my Wise Oak pretty much useless :P

Dernière édition par Grzybas2, le 27 juin 2019 03:52:53
"
Grzybas2 a écrit :

The cooldown threshold means that going over that attack speed will result in missing casts and dps loss, correct ?

Second thing is calculating dps - if i understand correctly we take the average discharge hit and multiple by number of casts per second = attacks per seconds as we cast on every hit.

Considering those 2 things - am i correct in thinking that going for example from 7 aps to 7,5 aps while wearing the 14% cdr belt will result in 1 more cast every 2 seconds ? meaning for dps its exactly 50% x average hit dps increase ?

Currently in my build i have 7,21 aps and i could take 1 node to increase that to 7,38 but i could possible also get a jewel with aps etc. but im trying to figure out if its even worth it.

Having average 300k discharge with 7,21 = 2,163 milion dps vs 300k x 7,38 =2,214 = 51k dps increase which is less then from nodes like Light of Divinity or Spell damage per power charge or Amplify.

Are those assumptions and calculations correct?

Will post my Pastebin when i manage to get a decent belt that doesnt make my Uncapped Cold be the highest and render my Wise Oak pretty much useless :P

yes, you're right in everything you said
but i think 7.5 aps is a must have with 13% CDR belt, because its very easy to achieve, especially with devoto's devotion

however i cant really see any problems having 7.63 aps instead 7.5
maybe i did something wrong in my tests and we need a better tester. :)
"
xLLITbIKx a écrit :

yes, you're right in everything you said
but i think 7.5 aps is a must have with 13% CDR belt, because its very easy to achieve, especially with devoto's devotion

however i cant really see any problems having 7.63 aps instead 7.5
maybe i did something wrong in my tests and we need a better tester. :)

I dont use devotos as i have a corrupted +1 power charge helmet with 47 int , 95 life and 2x 30%+ resists.I just wanted to figure out if i should consider putting more attack speed on tree or maybe on jewels and i think the answer is no. But i know now how to compare jewels , if i should put 4-5% attack speed jewel or maybe spelld dmg jewel etc. Minimaxing this shit will be hard but im fully commited to the build atm :P
spent another 20 divines on Lethal Pride jewel, got close to perfect

total what it gives to me now:

5% chance to deal double damage, 10% effect of fortify, 10% reduced extra damage from crits, 1% life regen per second, 10% phys damage taken as fire, +65 strength.
"
xLLITbIKx a écrit :

5% chance to deal double damage, 10% effect of fortify, 10% reduced extra damage from crits, 1% life regen per second, 10% phys damage taken as fire, +65 strength.

nice!

Currently, idk what is up with the aps. I have 20%cdr but @ 7.81 APS its not trigger properly. Visually and health recovery seems staggered. I dropped to 7.68 and still getting the same staggered trigger issue. Not sure if its how we mentioned, 1.13 vs 1.125 rounding up to 1.13.
"
NotAgainPlease a écrit :
"
xLLITbIKx a écrit :

nice!

Currently, idk what is up with the aps. I have 20%cdr but @ 7.81 APS its not trigger properly. Visually and health recovery seems staggered. I dropped to 7.68 and still getting the same staggered trigger issue. Not sure if its how we mentioned, 1.13 vs 1.125 rounding up to 1.13.

If i understand mechanics correctly you attack faster then server registers your discharge is on cooldown so you miss casts. For example if you had 1 sec discharge cd but you hit every 0,9 secs you would hit and discharge and then you attack after 0,9 secs but your discharge is still on cd so another 0,9 secs pass by to your next cast - but discharge was already ready for 0,8 secs. So the threshold that is mentioned in the guide is the Maximum APS that wont screw up your attack timing.

On top of that it doesnt matter if you have 14% cdr or 50% cdr you will have the same cooldown because of the "server tick cd".

So if all of that is correct you should aim for 7,58 aps MAXIMUM and 14% cdr is enough.
Dernière édition par Grzybas2, le 27 juin 2019 13:45:17
"
Grzybas2 a écrit :
"
NotAgainPlease a écrit :
"
xLLITbIKx a écrit :

nice!

If i understand mechanics correctly you attack faster then server registers your discharge is on cooldown so you miss casts. For example if you had 1 sec discharge cd but you hit every 0,9 secs you would hit and discharge and then you attack after 0,9 secs but your discharge is still on cd so another 0,9 secs pass by to your next cast - but discharge was already ready for 0,8 secs. So the threshold that is mentioned in the guide is the Maximum APS that wont screw up your attack timing.

On top of that it doesnt matter if you have 14% cdr or 50% cdr you will have the same cooldown because of the "server tick cd".

So if all of that is correct you should aim for 7,58 aps MAXIMUM and 14% cdr is enough.

Right but with 20% cdr it should be 8 aps but taking into server account, the 7.81 or 7.68 still isn’t low enough which is confusing to me why it needs to be lower than that. I guess the server can’t handle higher cd, so we gotta drop to like 15cdr and around what the other post said about 7.5... idk

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires