[R.I.P.] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Juggernaut version - R.I.P. thx to "balancing" policy

hey there. im currently setting up this build and i am currently balancing my resists for the oak flask and i just realized that my lightning is highest followed by cold and fire both on the same value, which is good for the wise oak but i realize that once i use the ruby flask my fire resist is by far the highest and the wise oak will not penetrate with lightning anymore.....

isnt that a bad thing? was that the same on your build?

cheers, thanks for the guide

Given that cyclone now has the channeling tag, can we usefully add another spell into the mix via cast while channeling?
Im thinking of blade vortex. I get to 10 stacks constantly I would assume. Or was the max 10? I'm more concerned about how slowly I will move.. but lets see
"
darclon888 a écrit :
hey there. im currently setting up this build and i am currently balancing my resists for the oak flask and i just realized that my lightning is highest followed by cold and fire both on the same value, which is good for the wise oak but i realize that once i use the ruby flask my fire resist is by far the highest and the wise oak will not penetrate with lightning anymore.....

isnt that a bad thing? was that the same on your build?

cheers, thanks for the guide

You actually want fire to be the highest since most of your damage comes from endurance charges which deals fire damage.

Your best case scenario would be to have fire and lightning to be equal and the highest (endurance charges and power charges).

Your ruby flask should only be used to cancel out RF with the dousing prefix. It isn't meant to be up at all time and yeah, it messes your resists and will make fire the highest resist.

If you want your ruby up at all time, you need to balance your resist while its up.

"
neblus a écrit :
the only real question is how we will real stay at less than 3,75 aps with 14 cdr if the spin from cyclone hit as much as right now, or if we have to get a higher breakpoint...

We can't know for sure, might be possible to hit the next breakpoint. Might be possible to hit 3.75 without having any attack speed anywhere and focusing on other stats. Might be that the build will die. I personally dunno if I'd keep using mjolnir, might do a cwc build with discharge and a other spell in the 6l directly.
I would like to ask a q. I take a break from poe for 2 seasons but i think of starting again on friday. I played this build and loved it will it be updatet for the new season?

thx for the time and have a nice day

Dureal
ohh lol ok thank you i just now fully understood the mechanics of the build. i will try to balance out my resists with a few other jewels...i still have 3 empty sockets atm.

just one thing im unsure about....do i need to stay between 3.7 and 3.74 cyclone aps or is it not so bad if i get over 4 aps? i bought a few jewels with attack speed and im at 4.48 atm..

thanks for the answer
I was wondering... WOuld you be updating this build for 3.7?
With Shield Charge being changed, I don't think it'll work with Mjolner anymore since it'll count as an offhand hit just like SST, ya? Maybe chain hook will be dope.
any update for 3.7?
"
Paunche31 a écrit :
any update for 3.7?

I dont know. I will test new cyclone ingame thats for sure. Update will depend on that. If it turns out to be working fine I'll update the guide. Cyclone as a channeling has allready one issue: power charge generation. Now it will grant only 1PC per entire channeling duration, which forces the player to use start/stop method while using this skill. No longer "hold button to win".

However its new attack speed, range and overall responsiveness might compensate for that.
Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2904155
3.7 CI CoC Discharge: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2605608
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362
Dernière édition par RicoKGB, le 7 juin 2019 06:51:31

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires