[R.I.P.] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Juggernaut version - R.I.P. thx to "balancing" policy

Ok I have another question - is it better to use +1 curse volls devotion and enfeeble on hit gloves (ele weakness applied via 20/20 gem), or to use max life corruption on gloves with +1 max resist volls devotion? I'm currently at 83% max resist with +1 curse amulet so the +1 max res would bring me to 84% max resist.

I think enfeeble provides more damage mitigation than the extra 1% max resist but I'm not sure.
"
Ok I have another question - is it better to use +1 curse volls devotion and enfeeble on hit gloves (ele weakness applied via 20/20 gem), or to use max life corruption on gloves with +1 max resist volls devotion? I'm currently at 83% max resist with +1 curse amulet so the +1 max res would bring me to 84% max resist.

I think enfeeble provides more damage mitigation than the extra 1% max resist but I'm not sure.

That is the setup that I am also using. In my opinion Enfeeble is better than another +1 max resists. Against trash enfeeble is not really useful, but same for the +1 max resist, it is against bosses that it is very useful.
I never lose.
Either I win
Or I learn
- Nelson Mandela
Hi Rico i love this fantastic build yesterday my super corrupt
and today i drop jewel unnatural instinct so 2 great days thx...
With cyclone becoming a channeling skill with 3.7, any options for this build?
Just got to the Mjolnir point in the build, and WOW! This build is so much fun and so satisfying. Love all the synergy, very well thought out. I have an idea I was wondering about (sorry if it's already come up in the 288 pages of comments 😂): what if you add bloodrage into the CWDT setup (CWDT-bloodrage-blade vortex- immortal call)? It would give us attack speed (so jewels could get more damage or defense), give us frenzy stacks for more discharge damage, and if you take Arakaali pantheon would give 50% increased life recovery rate. Which I'm pretty sure applies to our kingsguard procs, life on hit gem, max health regen and leech. Would this be worth losing Increased Duration and lunaris or Solaris pantheon?
Never did uber elder before. Never attempted to do it. Finally decided a few nights ago to try with this build and after 3 deaths which where "learn to play" mistakes I killed uber elder easily.

DPS was not an issue. Just do the mechanics and don't try to rush the fight.
"
Codiak324 a écrit :
Just got to the Mjolnir point in the build, and WOW! This build is so much fun and so satisfying. Love all the synergy, very well thought out. I have an idea I was wondering about (sorry if it's already come up in the 288 pages of comments 😂): what if you add bloodrage into the CWDT setup (CWDT-bloodrage-blade vortex- immortal call)? It would give us attack speed (so jewels could get more damage or defense), give us frenzy stacks for more discharge damage, and if you take Arakaali pantheon would give 50% increased life recovery rate. Which I'm pretty sure applies to our kingsguard procs, life on hit gem, max health regen and leech. Would this be worth losing Increased Duration and lunaris or Solaris pantheon?

Blood rage make your Attack speed unreliable which means your attack per seconds (APS) also become unreliable.

The frenzy charges are only generated on kills, it's not gonna help with bosses unless then spawn adds and most bosses will only spawn adds once in a while, meaning that once you have expanded the charges one or twice, you wont get anymore after that.

The unique items of the build don't really work with frenzy charges either.
Hey, build looks amazing i have one question. How far i can progress without the neck. I'm playing on PS4 and there are only 3 Voll's Devotion.
I have some question about how do you the 412 str and 300 Int. Because iv been calculating with my passive tree and i would have them around lvl 80. Its a bit high and i was following your skill tree
"
xXKiller_AloneXx a écrit :
I have some question about how do you the 412 str and 300 Int. Because iv been calculating with my passive tree and i would have them around lvl 80. Its a bit high and i was following your skill tree

Since this build uses almost exclusively uniques you need to be creative. Try to get as much INT as you can on your boots and rare ring. Also you can get some STR and/or INT on a corrupted Romira. Cap the rest using jewels.

I never lose.
Either I win
Or I learn
- Nelson Mandela

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires