[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

Really fun build ! first time i play Necromancer i like it :D

i have a question, all bonus like "xxx on kill" work for the player if golems do the kills ?

Like Bisco work for the player too ? ^^
"
Loethor a écrit :
thanks for your reply about abyss items. one question, the rings you post you use in standar, why do they have flat damage to attacks? do they work with golems?

EDIT: i just bought Sotl 3R2B1G

my gems are flame golems, gmp, spell echo, minion damage support, fire penetration

i miss 1R gem, my empower is still lvl 1, can you recomend me another red gem? is added fire damage worth until i get my empower a decent lvl?

Hello :)

The attack damage wont affect either the Golems or the spell totem. The rings are used only for MF runs, when I want to maximize quantity from dead enemies. Minions inherit characters rarity and quantity modifiers, so I can stack MF on any piece of my gear and still get more drops when Golems kill stuff.

There is no good 3rd red gem expect Empower and Fire Pene. If you have some extra currency, you can buy corrupted Emp lvl 3 for few chaos and level non-corrupt one in alt slots for corrupting later. Even level 1 Emp, works as Skin of the Loyal gives it +1 level and it will add 10% more damage and HP to Golems.

"
I'd like to join your guild - how do I do that?

Hey :)

I just send you guild invitation ingame. If you cant find it PM any of guild officers or me ingame for invite.

Welcome to guild ^^

"
Really fun build ! first time i play Necromancer i like it :D

i have a question, all bonus like "xxx on kill" work for the player if golems do the kills ?

Like Bisco work for the player too ? ^^

Thanks for support ^^

Only minions damage over time kills are awarded to player, rest of minions kills are awarded to minion that does the killing. As Golems deal huge damage per magma orb and ignite only sometimes, its very unreliable to try to get kills from Minions.

Golems however inherit characters rarity and quantity mods, so you can use any MF gear or add quantity / rarity gem in Golems links. Both will add MF to Golems.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
I tried to add you for a guild invite but says player not available.
Can I get an invite to the please.

Thanks you and have a great day.

ign: xXx_DarkOne_xXx
Enjoying this build so wanna say thanks for a great guide etc :)

Only "issue" thats kinda bugging me is the terrible pathing for the minions, so was wondering if anyone had some tips for getting a "smoother" experience?
"
cevdetarkun a écrit :
I tried to add you for a guild invite but says player not available.
Can I get an invite to the please.

Thanks you and have a great day.

ign: xXx_DarkOne_xXx

I'm traveling atm for 2 days, so I can't invite you myself for few days. My friend list has been full years, so I'm not sure if its even possible to add me. You can however PM guild officers Timmeh519, Timdark, Dugler and Chuckles for invite to guild. If none of them are online, try again later.

If you can't get in touch with officers, PM me in forums in few days and ill send you invite myself.

Welcome to guild ;)

"
Enjoying this build so wanna say thanks for a great guide etc :)

Only "issue" thats kinda bugging me is the terrible pathing for the minions, so was wondering if anyone had some tips for getting a "smoother" experience?

Hey and thanks for support ^^

Best way to improve minions movement is to add movement speed for them. If you can get 27-30% minion movement speed essence crafted rings, it gives you about 54-60% total movement speed for minions. This makes sure that Golems start to run beside you and not behind you.

Second good way is to use "Convocation" skill, It can be linked to cast when damage taken lvl 1 or cast manually from unset ring. It has however 8 sec cooldown but summons minions instantly to your location.

Third option is to force minions to teleport near you. With very high level Temp Chains you can safely shield charge through enemy packs. When you are far enough from minions, they are forced to teleport near you, which is closer to enemy pack.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
Dernière édition par mika2salo, le 31 janv. 2018 09:04:03
-- wrong account ' w ' ---
Dernière édition par Myurena, le 31 janv. 2018 14:51:22
Thank you for the build.

My first time try golem build, spend quite some currency but worth it. I start with golem as fast as I can and their power grow even faster than my level :v

Spoiler
I level with Freezing pulse until 38 and switch to full golem. 38-42 is my nightmare cuz still not get use to golem playstyle ... my other build is aggressive type (RF / MS inqus) 3 golems didn't do much better than my 4l freezing pulse. But once the fourth kick in, thing just melt... They just... melt... Yeah, I didn't even bother with animate guardian at this time too.

Impressive moment
- A5 Kitava busy split/grab his heart. (not try A10 yet due to resist problem, need to trade some decent glove/ring first)
- Brine King only attack once each phase.
- I didn't know when Greust die. After I enter the arena, 7-10 seconds later I notice Sin is absorb the soul. ... what?
- Arakkali climb up, use blood magic to attack once, refill with Silk and try again, not success.
- I sit far from Sister altar and both of them just switching until gone. Not gonna risk my life with their overkill dmg.

Currently I'm try to mix the build with dual curse (TC+Enfeeble) and Necro Aegis. Dunno will it work or not, but at least I think it should work.... some how?

I think about Arctic Breath chill ground and wonder should I use as self cast or swap in totem. With totem it should cover everywhere? but EE proc for abyss / narrow area and mana cost (if level for more duration) will be terrible. Self cast sound good, but will make micro dodge a lot harder.
Slow in, slow out cuz I'm just a player.
--------------------------------------------
hey, gonna start this build again, really liked it in the past.
i saw u play the spectre version. do u think its better in 3.1 than pure golems with the new helm skills?
wonder wich version to start. besides fast mapping i also wanna do guardians/shaper. what do u think is better for this?
i also dont like rare min/maxing are there any uniques u would replace your current abyss char gear with?
thx like allways
"
nnilfoest a écrit :
Thank you for the build.

My first time try golem build, spend quite some currency but worth it. I start with golem as fast as I can and their power grow even faster than my level :v

Spoiler
I level with Freezing pulse until 38 and switch to full golem. 38-42 is my nightmare cuz still not get use to golem playstyle ... my other build is aggressive type (RF / MS inqus) 3 golems didn't do much better than my 4l freezing pulse. But once the fourth kick in, thing just melt... They just... melt... Yeah, I didn't even bother with animate guardian at this time too.

Impressive moment
- A5 Kitava busy split/grab his heart. (not try A10 yet due to resist problem, need to trade some decent glove/ring first)
- Brine King only attack once each phase.
- I didn't know when Greust die. After I enter the arena, 7-10 seconds later I notice Sin is absorb the soul. ... what?
- Arakkali climb up, use blood magic to attack once, refill with Silk and try again, not success.
- I sit far from Sister altar and both of them just switching until gone. Not gonna risk my life with their overkill dmg.

Currently I'm try to mix the build with dual curse (TC+Enfeeble) and Necro Aegis. Dunno will it work or not, but at least I think it should work.... some how?

I think about Arctic Breath chill ground and wonder should I use as self cast or swap in totem. With totem it should cover everywhere? but EE proc for abyss / narrow area and mana cost (if level for more duration) will be terrible. Self cast sound good, but will make micro dodge a lot harder.

Very nice to read your list of impressive moments ^^

Your setup of Temp Chains and Enfeeble us very good at improving defense. With shield you have few options :

1) Necro Aegis with Cast when damage taken bone offer. This gives you about 45/45% block when Bone Offering triggers and Rumis flask is up. Charges from shield give minions nice DPS boost. This setup is fastest for clear-speed and requires least amount of work. It requires some kiting skills to not die in 1-shot moves or large hexproof packs.

2) No Necro Aegis and using spell block shield. This raises your block chance to about 75/75% when Bone Offer is up. However you have to take few hits to get Bone Offer up and you lose DPS boost from charitys charges.

3) Max / high block with active casting of Bone Offering. Link Storm Burst -> Cast When Channel -> Desecrate -> Bone Offer. This setup triggers Elemental Equilibrium with Storm Burst while casting Bone Offer constantly. It replaces few cast when damage links and spell totem, but requires manual casting before each dangerous pack. Its highest in defense, but slowest for clear speed. You can keep Necro Aegis for 45/45 block or drop Aegis and use shield like "Rathpith" for 75/75% block

I generally don't recommend self-casting anything if its not Storm Burst -> Bone Offer for reaching max block. If your block is not capped and you stop casting to trigger EE every few seconds, you are risking very much from kiting. Arctic Breath is nice to add 10% slow, but has terrible cover and when you reach max level Temp Chains, you dont really even need it. Animate Guardian can add -25% hinder and -30% main to movement if you want to use it later.

"
hey, gonna start this build again, really liked it in the past.
i saw u play the spectre version. do u think its better in 3.1 than pure golems with the new helm skills?
wonder wich version to start. besides fast mapping i also wanna do guardians/shaper. what do u think is better for this?
i also dont like rare min/maxing are there any uniques u would replace your current abyss char gear with?
thx like allways

Hey :)

League has nice alternative items for the build. I have been using variant with 4x Golems, 3x Specters, 1x AG and 75/75 block in league and its more safe and has more DPS that default build, but has slower clear speed and requires more self casting.

I keep switching constantly between my lvl 100 char in standard and league char, and both builds are doing all content easily but bit differently.

With default build I can clear movement speed even T16 maps. I don't need to press any other buttons than shield charge before boss and packs just melt. HOwever I need to be aware of where to move and kite at bosses as fight last longer and I don't have block change up before I take hits.

League variant is extremely tanky and melts bosses lot faster than default version. Clear-speed is lot slower as minions don't have charges and TV specs dont add much to pack clearing. I also raise block each time I go near dangerous packs (not needed all the time), so it requires about 1 sec casting before going in.

For farming high tier bosses (guardians, shaper, uber atziri) with lower budget, the version with max block and TV specs is better as it finishes boss fights fast and has tons of defenses. You can just raise shield up and tank for few seconds that boss fights usually last.

For farming all content and T12-15 maps, default build is better. It clears much faster and requires almost no interaction. Just shield charge everywhere and charge boosted Golems mow packs down.

If you like doing high tier bosses constantly, I think the golem + spec variant might work fine. Try using links from my league char.

You can replace my rare shield easily with Rathpith shield. Aim for as high spell block as possible.

Helmet with minion damage support + burning damage support and about 100 ES should cost about 10-20c. Yuu can also use standard Vertex, and link Specters to boots. TV specs work ok with even just 4 link.

You can use Rainbowstrides or replace them with Bones of Ulr to add exrta Spec and damage.

you can check my league char or "75%/75% MAX BLOCK, 4X FLAME GOLEMS, 3X SPECTERS, 1x ANIMATE GUARDIAN VARIANT" from post #6 for more details. Its cheap and easy to switch between different variants so I recommend testing which one suits your play-style best ;)
Dernière édition par mika2salo, le 1 févr. 2018 10:47:43
thx a lot for the answear ;D i love how u take the time to get into every question so detailed.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires