[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

Cool thx!

in the origional guide theres used 3 rare jewels with 16% minion damage - are those better than stacking harmonies?
Hi, I've just started playing this build and have just reached level 85. I'm really enjoying the build but unsure about why you had extra cast/attack speed and extra damage for cold spells, able to shed some light on this?

Thanks!
@mika2salo

Saw they were around 80 to 85 EX, and didn't intend on picking one up. Saw someone put one up for 45EX today, asked if he would wait while I converted all my C in EX(getting a skyforth drop helped out with about 10 EX too).

At some point I'll see if I can get some better stated ones, I think I only paid 15C for the gloves, but they help so much. Getting rid of totem and using storm burst does not feel so bad when it casts faster.

Having bone offering up basically 100% of the time is very nice. When I run low maps, I swap bone offering out for flesh offering so I can go faster.

Again, thanks for the guide. This is my third golem build, and I'm always learning, but this is my favorite so far. The ability to mow bosses down and not really mess with map clear speed is crazy. Also, Golem build is so cheap now compared to when I played it in breach.
Hey Mika.

I im trying to do what you said to me before but recently i got unsure about what else i need to do unless following the leveling and skill tree guide and lvl up my gems.

Can you check my profile and tell me if i do something wrong?
Char name is xxx_Joey_xxx.

I might add some info like i havent do 4th lab yet to respec fully to the golem build,but i made a variant of the original build (copied all the links and stuff from the original, since i have all the end game items,except wrong Sotl and some gems lvl.

I was running 3 golem + 3 spec + 6 zombies + dis + Tc and totem with BL with the items i had,but i felt weak around t7-8-9 maps so i changed some of my gears to the original items included your build and having higher life - es.
Now im running 3 golems + 2 specs + 5 zombies and breezing through the mentioned tiers except mods like exiles on rare occasions (sometimes they hit me hard),beyond and maps that have breaches is lucky (some cases i bear and i can make them,some cases i can't).
Imho i need to upgrade flask section too, i use to run alot and boost minions dps output,also have to replace mana flask (coz my mana isn't delepting thx to regens.) with some flask that have movement speed boost (base quicksilver until i don't get better), to be able to run constantly since on crit strike i get charges and minions always crits on enemy, so my clear speed is greatly increased,with 2nd movement flask even further.

So please tell me your opinion about.

Thanks in advance :)
Dernière édition par DarthJoey, le 25 janv. 2018 19:42:58
"
AngryBurito a écrit :
Cool thx!

in the origional guide theres used 3 rare jewels with 16% minion damage - are those better than stacking harmonies?

Hello :)

Stacking Harmonies is much stronger for Golems damage than using any rare jewels. In "my gear" section I wanted the extra defense (overcapped for ele weak map and extra ES), but it's up to own taste to find balance between damage and defense.

"
Hi, I've just started playing this build and have just reached level 85. I'm really enjoying the build but unsure about why you had extra cast/attack speed and extra damage for cold spells, able to shed some light on this?

Thanks!

Hi :)

The cold damage has no interaction with the build. I just added extra lines at random to nice rare jewels and ended with cold damage and cold cast speed.

Attack speed actually is useful as it makes shield charge lot faster. All attack speed increases movement skills speed, so its good stat to stack you have empty lines.

"
@mika2salo

Saw they were around 80 to 85 EX, and didn't intend on picking one up. Saw someone put one up for 45EX today, asked if he would wait while I converted all my C in EX(getting a skyforth drop helped out with about 10 EX too).

At some point I'll see if I can get some better stated ones, I think I only paid 15C for the gloves, but they help so much. Getting rid of totem and using storm burst does not feel so bad when it casts faster.

Having bone offering up basically 100% of the time is very nice. When I run low maps, I swap bone offering out for flesh offering so I can go faster.

Again, thanks for the guide. This is my third golem build, and I'm always learning, but this is my favorite so far. The ability to mow bosses down and not really mess with map clear speed is crazy. Also, Golem build is so cheap now compared to when I played it in breach.

Hi and thanks for support ^^

You got the armor at excellent price. The damage difference is huge and Golems start to actually 1 shot all non-rare mobs with enough damage at that point.

IF you want to do some extra, you can add Projectile Weakness curse as second active curse with Enhance. Both Temp Chains and Proj Weak scale with quality extremely well. Projectile Weakness gives you and minions 25% global knockback chance and extra damage to Golems orbs. The knockback pushes enemies back with Golems skills and with your spell (Spell Totem or Storm Burst), adding extra defense while extra projectile damage adds lots of DPS letting Golems 1-shot mobs. Ele Weak from Animate Guardian still works outside of your dual Curse range, so it wont be useless. Or if you manage to get +1 curse Chayula, you can run triple curser (Temp Chains + Proj Weak + Ele Weak)

My standard lvl 100 char is linked to this setup right now if you want to check links and tree. I can clear t16 maps at movement speed, stopping only on bosses.

"
Hey Mika.

I im trying to do what you said to me before but recently i got unsure about what else i need to do unless following the leveling and skill tree guide and lvl up my gems.

Can you check my profile and tell me if i do something wrong?
Char name is xxx_Joey_xxx.

I might add some info like i havent do 4th lab yet to respec fully to the golem build,but i made a variant of the original build (copied all the links and stuff from the original, since i have all the end game items,except wrong Sotl and some gems lvl.

I was running 3 golem + 3 spec + 6 zombies + dis + Tc and totem with BL with the items i had,but i felt weak around t7-8-9 maps so i changed some of my gears to the original items included your build and having higher life - es.
Now im running 3 golems + 2 specs + 5 zombies and breezing through the mentioned tiers except mods like exiles on rare occasions (sometimes they hit me hard),beyond and maps that have breaches is lucky (some cases i bear and i can make them,some cases i can't).
Imho i need to upgrade flask section too, i use to run alot and boost minions dps output,also have to replace mana flask (coz my mana isn't delepting thx to regens.) with some flask that have movement speed boost (base quicksilver until i don't get better), to be able to run constantly since on crit strike i get charges and minions always crits on enemy, so my clear speed is greatly increased,with 2nd movement flask even further.

So please tell me your opinion about.

Thanks in advance :)

Hey :)

Shouldn't you have 4x Golems with Chlayshaper and Anima Stone? For quick list for recommended changes :
- Try to buy rings with high ES and HP (Skin of the Loyal multiplies ES)
- Try to buy amulet with high ES and HP (Skin of the Loyal multiplies ES, Sidhebreath has no defense, later maybe get Presence of Chayula)
- Try to buy belt with high ES and HP (Skin of the Loyal multiplies ES)
- Try to buy gloves with high ES (>150) and HP (Skin of the Loyal multiplies ES)
With these 4x changes you will reach 8-9k EHP (HP + ES)

- Try to get quality on Temp Chains and Blasphemy as the effect curse effect a lot (Also try to buy Enhance lvl 3 corrupted, level Ehnance to 4 on alt slots)
- Try to get Skittering Runes skill nodes (Boosts Temp Chains)
Temp Chains is your main defense. Try to max it as soon as possible.

- Change to Tukohama Vanguards Specs (3-4x higher single target damage, but up to own taste what spec to use)
- You might want to start dropping zombies out and replace them with Animate Guardian (High tier bosses kill all zombies in seconds, Get AG level 19-20 before trying it out or it might die)
- Drop Desecrate level on Cast When Damage Taken links to 1 (CWDT 1 cant cast lvl 19 Desecrate)
- Try to get 20/10 Rumis flask to raise block chance as high as possible
- Check my gear list for recommended flasks if unsure what else to get (anti-burn, freeze, bleed, etc)
- Try to run Uber Lab as some point to get defense from Bone Offering (Remember to not use AG there or it will die to bugged traps)

List is pretty long, but most changes are cheap / self-craftable. You can do these slowly as you find need for them ;)
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Dernière édition par mika2salo, le 26 janv. 2018 04:48:09
Hey mate,thanks for the quick reply and a help,again ^^

well i forgot to mention i still don't have might,i bought 1 but i trade 3 jewels for the anima,thus i thought is a bit more expensive than might,but im on it to get one asap.

I'm still using spectres and can't figure my build over just yet,but slowly later on so until then i have to use it for spectres,cwdt is procing phase run nicely what i need.

Seems the Curse on hit -> Orb of Storms -> Chain Support -> Enfeeble doesn't work for me,or i use it in bad way.

My animate guardian is not high lvl enough,but already leveling at alt,also going to buy emp lvl 3,but i don't think i'll be able to afford lvl 4 or be able to make it for a foreseeable future.

Gonna get in temp chains and blasphemy project,also trying to stack harmonies in between.
Gonna get mentioned type of items asap and trying tukohama guards,do i need to recolor my item for it as you mentioned in guide or can i leave it as is for now?
And the order of gems in Sotl is matters?

Thx mate :)
Dernière édition par DarthJoey, le 26 janv. 2018 07:44:12
Think I'm going to die today since I have no luck left.

Got my plus 1 chest, found a skyforths, biscos, and kaoms this league, then chanced these right as I was getting off.

I know skyforths aren't what they used to be, but damn, two in one league.
Dernière édition par sumfight, le 26 janv. 2018 09:53:44
Thanks for the reply

Quick Question in regards to the Harmony Jewels

So it works out much better DPS to stick with Harmony over other Jewels for higher DPS once you've got defence all sorted?

How does it work about summoning another golem for the extra damage?

Or do we just not do this? Thanks!
"
Nembience a écrit :
Thanks for the reply

Quick Question in regards to the Harmony Jewels

So it works out much better DPS to stick with Harmony over other Jewels for higher DPS once you've got defence all sorted?

How does it work about summoning another golem for the extra damage?

Or do we just not do this? Thanks!

My first golem build I went for the lots of might resummon golem build. It was OK, but my last two golem builds have stacked Harmony jewels, and just one might for the AI change.

I find the Harmony jewels are far better than having extra might jewels. I've not messed with the abyssal jewels too much though, but I would assume Harmony jewels are still king there.

On your character, assuming Elementoid is who you are using, you can get ES gloves over your evasion ones to help boost your ES, I do see your evasion ones have lots of resists, so maybe that is why you are using them.

You can also save a little reserved mana if you unlink your discipline from your enhance. So just have temp, blas, and enhan linked, and leave discipline in the helm unlinked to them.
Thanks for the feedback, I was more on about the 20% Increased minion damage per different golem type, do we ever use both types or just ignore that passive part of the jewel?

Thanks

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires