[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

Well I love this build ... but I m poor compared to all the setups here so I went with these gloves on AG https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Malachai's_Mark gives fortify/power charge without having to summon spell totem (ball lightning) and I m using https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Witchfire_Brew as a second curse. I also had to drop faster attacks on the shield charge because it seems that is so hard to get the colors right on those gloves and I ve added Immortal Call to the CWDT.

Thank you for this beautiful guide!

Spoiler
Thank you very much for your friendly reply ♥

Spoiler
Just upgrade my resist and done A10 Kitava, not much busy with his heart.

So long I only rip twice, one in Trail of CHEAP saw (don't see the saw coming with my cha) and Vorici mission to low life the EK Druid (catch off guard in his totem + bear trap)

I think I'll go with 1.) option for mix build and prepare another shield when I really need block like those .... guardian thing. Only 1 regret to switch between 3 options is great ♥

No wonder why I can move faster on chill ground, also lot of build stop talking about Vaal lighting trap. So they nerf ground effect a lot. (I stop from Prophecy and just return, things really change) My test is just to add more CC to the fight as the totem still do EE task, well if it not need then it great :v
Slow in, slow out cuz I'm just a player.
--------------------------------------------
i see u do necromancer on your chars. do u think now that killing endgame while dead isnt possible anymore it beats elementalist?

@ryugaminemikado89 if u have trouble getting off colours on your gloves try the jewellers trick. its way cheaper and should be easier.

go to vorici bench and craft only 2 sockets. make them the colours of your choice with bench (15-25 chromatics) and then go on like this:
u craft "3 sockets" if it isnt the colour u need go back to 2 and repeat untill u have your 3rd off colour. then repeat the same step with 4 sockets (going back to 3 if it doesnt work) the other colours will remain and only the new crafted socked has a new colour and hits off colour way easier than using 100s of chromatics
Hello

Great build, i think i'm gonna continue playing it on standard league :-)

Now about Rumi's flask. It only make sense using it when Bone Offering proc, right? And i am under impression that it proc rarely...

Maybe use some other flask will be better option?
"
doChl a écrit :
i see u do necromancer on your chars. do u think now that killing endgame while dead isnt possible anymore it beats elementalist?

@ryugaminemikado89 if u have trouble getting off colours on your gloves try the jewellers trick. its way cheaper and should be easier.

go to vorici bench and craft only 2 sockets. make them the colours of your choice with bench (15-25 chromatics) and then go on like this:
u craft "3 sockets" if it isnt the colour u need go back to 2 and repeat untill u have your 3rd off colour. then repeat the same step with 4 sockets (going back to 3 if it doesnt work) the other colours will remain and only the new crafted socked has a new colour and hits off colour way easier than using 100s of chromatics

did that ... got 2 red sockets and tried to get 1green but no success after 200jewelers so I gave up. I like IC not a huge loss there, I was just explaining why I m using those gems :P
"
doChl a écrit :
thx a lot for the answear ;D i love how u take the time to get into every question so detailed.

Np ^^

It's actually very fun to answer your questions after grinding for years in Poe. Gives very nice change of pace. Also getting feedback is awesome :D

"
Well I love this build ... but I m poor compared to all the setups here so I went with these gloves on AG https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Malachai's_Mark gives fortify/power charge without having to summon spell totem (ball lightning) and I m using https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Witchfire_Brew as a second curse. I also had to drop faster attacks on the shield charge because it seems that is so hard to get the colors right on those gloves and I ve added Immortal Call to the CWDT.

Thank you for this beautiful guide!

"

"
did that ... got 2 red sockets and tried to get 1green but no success after 200jewelers so I gave up. I like IC not a huge loss there, I was just explaining why I m using those gems :P

Hello and thanks for support ^^

Elementalist is harder to set up and ends with lots of dead Ascendancy nodes compared to Nerco. Elementalists main attraction was the elemental immunity to Golems and ability to cheese bosses while dead. Now Skin of the Loyal gives Golems so much level and HP that they rarely die even without immunity and grinding while dead doesn't work so Elementalist has taken some hard hits.

I like how Necro gives tons of customization options for the build. You can run Golems, Specs, Zombies, Animate Guardian, Max block, etc with changing few Ascendancy nodes. I think using Necro will keep the build fresh for longer time as you can mix and match skills to find best combo for your playstyle. GGG said that they are redesigning Elementalist, so there is hope that they add some new Golem nodes now that even scion can get +1 Golem.

doChls advice is very good. You can save tons of Chroms by using the trick. It's already in the guide as ITEM -> CRAFTING -> OFF-COLOR SOCKETS, but can be lost in spoilers.

"
Thank you very much for your friendly reply ♥

I think I'll go with 1.) option for mix build and prepare another shield when I really need block like those .... guardian thing. Only 1 regret to switch between 3 options is great ♥

No wonder why I can move faster on chill ground, also lot of build stop talking about Vaal lighting trap. So they nerf ground effect a lot. (I stop from Prophecy and just return, things really change) My test is just to add more CC to the fight as the totem still do EE task, well if it not need then it great :v

Np, glad it helped ^^

Btw, your Phase Run and Desecrate still seem to be in wrong order. Desecrate should be in left green socket and Phase run right green socket ;)

Chance to go for block in Guardians or other endgame bosses is very nice. For usual high tier map cleaning the block is pretty OP compared to lost DPS.

"
Hello

Great build, i think i'm gonna continue playing it on standard league :-)

Now about Rumi's flask. It only make sense using it when Bone Offering proc, right? And i am under impression that it proc rarely...

Maybe use some other flask will be better option?

Hi :)

You can use Rumi's even when Bone Offer is down. With Rainbowstrides it gives you about 20/20 block chance alone (non-legacy) and can literally save your life. If you continue with the build in standard, you can reach 40/30% block with legacy Rumis if you manage to buy one.

I usually don't use any other flask than Rumi's and very often forget to use even that one as kiting with Shield Charge Temp Chain up is enough to keep me alive. I haven't found many better options to Rumi's as hybrid summoners don't gain much from usual flasks (life / mana) and utility flasks are very specialized.

In standard you can also buy Quantity gem for Golem links and get lots of currency drops while clearing t13-15 movement speed ;)
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Dernière édition par mika2salo, le 2 févr. 2018 12:59:18
can i skip animate guardian and put anything else ?
Maybe someone asked before, sry:

Found Unending Hunger Cobalt Jewel in Timmeh's Character ... so my question is: Is it at least useful enough to use that instead of something more spicer jewel?
I'm having a bit of difficulty with endgame bosses. Do you have any more advice on how to deal with them, or does it come down to the issue of min/maxing gear?
"
hampuzio a écrit :
can i skip animate guardian and put anything else ?

Hello :)

You can skip Animate Guardian if you want. It's very powerful as utility minion as it gives :
- 6% regen to allies
- -25% movement speed to enemies
- second curse
- draws enemies aggro

However if you want more DPS, easiest change is to use Specters instead of AG. You can put Tukohama Vanguard specs in pseudo 6-link helmet or boots such as Rainbowstride (more block) or Bones or Ulr (+1 spec). Links with TV specs are :
Raise Spec -> increased minion damage -> Increased burning damage -> Elemental Focus

In post #6 you can find my build variants that have slightly changed set of skills and gear. Maybe you can find ideas there for replacement? ;)

"
Maybe someone asked before, sry:

Found Unending Hunger Cobalt Jewel in Timmeh's Character ... so my question is: Is it at least useful enough to use that instead of something more spicer jewel?

Hi :)

Unending Hunger works best with Solar Guard or Flame Sentinel Specters. Tukohama Vanguard Specs kill enenies with damage over time, so the kills are awarded to player.

Unless you are mixing SG specs and Golem, I would not add Unending Hunger to the mix as its lowering Golems damage and not really increasing TV specs damage.

"
I'm having a bit of difficulty with endgame bosses. Do you have any more advice on how to deal with them, or does it come down to the issue of min/maxing gear?

Hey :)

Your profile seems to be set in private so I cant see your characters.

General advice for bosses however are :
- Max HP and ES on rings, belt and gloves (Gives you tons of EHP (HP + ES) buffer for damage, about 9k EHP is goal)
- Try to get max roll Rumi's flask and remember to use it when boss does big move (With Bone Offer up and Rainbowstrides gives you about 55/55 block chance)
- Run circle around the boss at about 1/3-1/2 screen away (Almost ever stop, only place totem when its safe)
- Practice to read bosses big moves (Build is very kiting oriented so learning dangerous endgame boss moves is required)

If everything else fails :
- Check post #6 for build variants (Especially "75%/75% MAX BLOCK, 4X FLAME GOLEMS, 3X SPECTERS, 1x ANIMATE GUARDIAN VARIANT" has very high boss damage and tankiness. Clear-speed is lower but variant is much safer as you have max block up all the time and boss fights fights last 1/4-1/3 of usual)
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires