[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

Oh, I didn't notice the Phaserun order. Seem like .... GGG fix it? cuz when I play it still cast Phaserun / Desecrate when I get damage.... or because Desecrate is on CD and CWDT trigger during that frame. Will swap it once I drop in-game :3
Slow in, slow out cuz I'm just a player.
--------------------------------------------
Im fairly new to the game and I took a liking to this build but I have a few questions about variations I could do as I don't like the animate guardian spell, especially after I lost all of its gear when it got one shotted in hall of grandmasters :P.

1. Since I would lose the elemental weakness from not having AG with the curse on hit gloves, Should I move my skill gems from the clayshaper to the boots for a 4 link so I could add elemental weakness to the ball lightning spell totem or would it be better to just remove the spell totem gem and toss in elemental weakness in place and manually cast it? In this case, what gems could I add to benefit me the most in the boots or clayshaper depending on the answer to my previous question?

2. Regarding a 2nd clayshaper, would an additional minion add more dps than the charges from the charity shield?

3. I don't like the playstyle of constantly summoning minions to get a damage boost from the primordial harmony gems. Would it be worth it to replace some of those gems with primordial eminence as I am looking to primarily just leave the golems that I have summoned out until they die?]

Hello Mate i back
Gz to see some familiar mate reach lv 100 in abyss again Or i wrong well dont matter

Now i can test in Std since i not going to play it at abyss
Ai golem got nerf or non intent to work when char die

guess time to respect back to necromancer hehe

░▀▄░░▄▀
▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄░▀█▀▐░▌
█▒░▒░▒░█▀█░░█░▐░▌
█░▒░▒░▒█▀█░░█░░█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄███══════
Hello

If i equip AG with 2 x dyadus & Icetomb (for inc. burning dmg), will he mess up EE with cold dmg?

I am playing 4 Flamegolems & 3 spectres variant..

Once again, great build, both variants :-)
"
nnilfoest a écrit :
Oh, I didn't notice the Phaserun order. Seem like .... GGG fix it? cuz when I play it still cast Phaserun / Desecrate when I get damage.... or because Desecrate is on CD and CWDT trigger during that frame. Will swap it once I drop in-game :3

Hello :)

Phase Run and Desecrate work also in wrong order, but not as reliably.

"
Im fairly new to the game and I took a liking to this build but I have a few questions about variations I could do as I don't like the animate guardian spell, especially after I lost all of its gear when it got one shotted in hall of grandmasters :P.

1. Since I would lose the elemental weakness from not having AG with the curse on hit gloves, Should I move my skill gems from the clayshaper to the boots for a 4 link so I could add elemental weakness to the ball lightning spell totem or would it be better to just remove the spell totem gem and toss in elemental weakness in place and manually cast it? In this case, what gems could I add to benefit me the most in the boots or clayshaper depending on the answer to my previous question?

2. Regarding a 2nd clayshaper, would an additional minion add more dps than the charges from the charity shield?

3. I don't like the playstyle of constantly summoning minions to get a damage boost from the primordial harmony gems. Would it be worth it to replace some of those gems with primordial eminence as I am looking to primarily just leave the golems that I have summoned out until they die?
]

Hey :)

1) If you are not using Animate Guardian, you can also run second active curse on blasphemy. You have to take some mana reduction nodes from left side of the tree and you can link any curse that scales nicely with Enhance with Temp Chains.

In post #6 check variant called "75%/75% MAX BLOCK, DUAL CURSE VARIANT" for changes. Good second curses that scale with Enhance are :
- Elemental Weakness (pure damage)
- Projectile Weakness (damage + knockback as defense)
- Enfeeble (pure defense)

2) Charges from charity and extra Golem add about as much DPS. However charges make Golems faster to move and behave better as they have tons of cast speed. Charges also work with Phase Run, so you get double value.

3) Golems should ever be resummoned unless they are dead. The damage add from Might is minimal, and summoned Golems need few seconds to start attacking, so thats time taken from total DPS. Best combo is to use 1x Might, 1x Anima, 1-2x Rare jewels to cap Golems ele res and the stack as many Harmonies as possible

Eminense doens not do much, as Golems have internal cooldown for skills. They cant cast new orb unless cooldown has ended, so stacking too much cast speed wont really increase DPS.

"
Hello Mate i back
Gz to see some familiar mate reach lv 100 in abyss again Or i wrong well dont matter

Now i can test in Std since i not going to play it at abyss
Ai golem got nerf or non intent to work when char die

guess time to respect back to necromancer hehe

He :)

Necro is now much better as you need additional defense to stay alive in boss fights.

Standard is nice place to min-max builds. Its like nuclear test-ground where you test setups for next league or just min-max and run maps while almost asleep ^^

"
Hello

If i equip AG with 2 x dyadus & Icetomb (for inc. burning dmg), will he mess up EE with cold dmg?

I am playing 4 Flamegolems & 3 spectres variant..

Once again, great build, both variants :-)

Hi :)

Animate Guardian wont trigger EE, so it works fine with dual Dyadys and Icetomb. Only you and your direct skills can trigger EE (attacks, totems, etc). It gives huge DPS boost, but AG may die against harder bosses as it loses 6% regen from armor change and lots of block chance. IF your careful, the change should be ok ;)
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
So I ve finally managed to get a Chayula (8k EHP now, not too shabby). Now it seems that I may have overlooked some things in the guide.
1. Do I need Desecrate lvl 1 and Phase Run lvl 3 ? (because I was leveling the up)
2. Same rule apply for Immortal Call (I m using it) ?

Thanks in advance!

1) You want low and high level CWDTs

Low level (lvl 1) will trigger on small hit and create corpses + drop aggro with Phase Run (lvl 3).

If you take more hits in short time, higher level CWDT uses the corpses generated and gives you high block chance.

2) You probably want :
CWDT 1 -> Desecrate 1 -> Phase Run 3

CWDT 20 -> Bone Offer 20 -> Immortal Call 20

If you want to use Immortal call.

if CWDT are too close to each other, they will try to trigger at same time and cancel each other out. minimum 10 levels in difference is safe.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
"
mika2salo a écrit :

1) You want low and high level CWDTs

Low level (lvl 1) will trigger on small hit and create corpses + drop aggro with Phase Run (lvl 3).

If you take more hits in short time, higher level CWDT uses the corpses generated and gives you high block chance.

2) You probably want :
CWDT 1 -> Desecrate 1 -> Phase Run 3

CWDT 20 -> Bone Offer 20 -> Immortal Call 20

If you want to use Immortal call.

if CWDT are too close to each other, they will try to trigger at same time and cancel each other out. minimum 10 levels in difference is safe.

Thank you!
Hi, first time posting on the forums. Just felt I had to write a thanks because of this guide. I started playing about a month ago and my friends told me to just 'pick a guide that looks good and fun and follow it' so I looked around for Necro builds and this one stuck out. At first it was slow since I was learning the game and getting the basics together and my more experienced friend was like 'ehhh looks like a hardcore build are you sure its the right choice'. Today we finished Shaper and all the other endgame stuff (Uber Atziri, Pale Council etc) and this build blasted through it. 35/40 challenges too now, just need a 2 abyss socket item or the willpower to grind 340 Elder/Shaper maps urgh for my portal effect.

So yeah, thanks for the guide. Build was great.

EDIT: Forgot the proof heh.
Dernière édition par Tsplodey, le 10 févr. 2018 04:34:23
Finished boys, 40/40 with this amazing build for Abyss league.

Thanks for the fantastic guide, and all the great discussions about the build this thread gave me all league.

Unless some huge change happens and necro is nerfed into the ground next league, I'll see you back here next league for the build again!

Ending gear for Abyss league

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires