[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

Guys, killing Shaper is super easy with this build, just watch out for Shaper yellow balls, they hit this build very hard. And don't let his missile balls explode in the place where Zana uses her barrier. Don't mind it that much in phase 1 and 2, but don't let it happen in third one, cause it won't dissapear. Try just running around Shaper whenever it's possible and curse him. It's harder for me cause I curse manually, but I've done it deathless.
"
DarthJoey a écrit :
Hey mate,thanks for the quick reply and a help,again ^^

well i forgot to mention i still don't have might,i bought 1 but i trade 3 jewels for the anima,thus i thought is a bit more expensive than might,but im on it to get one asap.

I'm still using spectres and can't figure my build over just yet,but slowly later on so until then i have to use it for spectres,cwdt is procing phase run nicely what i need.

Seems the Curse on hit -> Orb of Storms -> Chain Support -> Enfeeble doesn't work for me,or i use it in bad way.

My animate guardian is not high lvl enough,but already leveling at alt,also going to buy emp lvl 3,but i don't think i'll be able to afford lvl 4 or be able to make it for a foreseeable future.

Gonna get in temp chains and blasphemy project,also trying to stack harmonies in between.
Gonna get mentioned type of items asap and trying tukohama guards,do i need to recolor my item for it as you mentioned in guide or can i leave it as is for now?
And the order of gems in Sotl is matters?

Thx mate :)

Hello :)

Imho, all "Curse on hit" links are pretty dangerous as you have to pause to cast them. Especially if you link defensive curses to Curse on hit and pack of goatmen jump you offscreen you are practically dead.

I think its best to select 1-2x defensive curses to run on blasphemy and 1x offensive on AG. That way you can focus 100% on kiting and you will have defensive layer of curses up even when mobs jump you offscreen.

I leveled my own AG and Emp 4. It takes time, but if you level 6x same gems in alt sockets, you have about 50/50 chance to success on at least one gem. With second batch I have alwaus got at least 1x lvl 21 / lvl 4 ;)

"
Think I'm going to die today since I have no luck left.

Got my plus 1 chest, found a skyforths, biscos, and kaoms this league, then chanced these right as I was getting off.

I know skyforths aren't what they used to be, but damn, two in one league.

Hey :)

You sure have some serious luck this league! Maybe you can even corrupt +1 curse Chayula yourself?

Last league I got 2x HeadHunters with less than 20 Ancient Orbs. That's how I bought my +1 Sotl and +1 Chayula btw, so miracles do happen in Poe ;)

"
Thanks for the reply

Quick Question in regards to the Harmony Jewels

So it works out much better DPS to stick with Harmony over other Jewels for higher DPS once you've got defence all sorted?

How does it work about summoning another golem for the extra damage?

Or do we just not do this? Thanks!

"
My first golem build I went for the lots of might resummon golem build. It was OK, but my last two golem builds have stacked Harmony jewels, and just one might for the AI change.

I find the Harmony jewels are far better than having extra might jewels. I've not messed with the abyssal jewels too much though, but I would assume Harmony jewels are still king there.

On your character, assuming Elementoid is who you are using, you can get ES gloves over your evasion ones to help boost your ES, I do see your evasion ones have lots of resists, so maybe that is why you are using them.

You can also save a little reserved mana if you unlink your discipline from your enhance. So just have temp, blas, and enhan linked, and leave discipline in the helm unlinked to them.

"
Thanks for the feedback, I was more on about the 20% Increased minion damage per different golem type, do we ever use both types or just ignore that passive part of the jewel?

Thanks

Hi :)

Yep, Harmonies are best way to increase DPS. They :
- Increase Golems damage (Last line)
- Lower the cooldown of Golems Skills and let them spam magma orbs more often (second line)
- Potentially lower the cooldown of Golems Skills even more (first line, thx to Shiverwarp for find. Cant verify as we dont see cooldown stats.)

Its worth adding 1-2x Abyss gems to give Minions 19% all ele res to cap their resistances. In same jewel you can hope to get chance to hinder for spell for minions and added fire damage for minions.

Spamming Golems to increase their damage momentarily is not very effective. With Echo you remove 2x Golems from the combat and they need some time after casting to get back into action. This lowers your total DPS and makes you more likely to get hit as your cant focus in kiting 100%.

I can also recommend swapping Gloves. Short list :
- Try to get ES on rings (30-40+ ES)
- Try to get ES on gloves (160+ ES)
Skin of the Loyal multiplies this and you can reach 9k EHP with good jewelry, rings and belt. You will be sacrificing minion speed from rings to get more EHP that way, so its your own preference (defense <-> more quality of life)

- Swap desecrate and phase run in shield. CWDT casts gems from left-top to right-down. Now phase run casts before Desecrate and it can cancel the phase run.
- You can buy Flame Golem 21/0 for cheap. Quality is not really needed and +2 level increase will boost Golems damage by 20% more.

"
Guys, killing Shaper is super easy with this build, just watch out for Shaper yellow balls, they hit this build very hard. And don't let his missile balls explode in the place where Zana uses her barrier. Don't mind it that much in phase 1 and 2, but don't let it happen in third one, cause it won't dissapear. Try just running around Shaper whenever it's possible and curse him. It's harder for me cause I curse manually, but I've done it deathless.

Gz on shaper kill! Deathless run is great to have. After multiple runs, its possible to chain deathless Shaper runs as boss mechanics are very limited.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Hi, I love your build, im pretty new at this game but i reached lvl 73 playing it.

which new items from abbys league would you recomend for the build??
and what about abbys jewels? how do you know when is better flat damage on minions over %?

thanks a lot
Do we swap any gems out for shaper? like GMP to something else?
Nvm just killed him with only the 4 golems and nothing else.. didnt want him to kill my animate guardian. one death
What 6 link setup is the "best"? On this guide ive seen both 3r 2b 1g and 3b 2r 1g. Is it a matter of "fire pen vs controlled destructin"?

Hi
thanks again for the amazing build
Today i hit level 97 and did my first uber atziri .
So i officially cleared ALL content of the game with this build including all breachlords uber atziri shaper pale council and 157/157 atlas
"
Loethor a écrit :
Hi, I love your build, im pretty new at this game but i reached lvl 73 playing it.

which new items from abbys league would you recomend for the build??
and what about abbys jewels? how do you know when is better flat damage on minions over %?

thanks a lot

Hello and thanks for support ^^

I checked Golem damage with Pob noticed that both Harmonies and Cobelt rare jewels with 16% minion damage deals more damage than new flat damage jewels. However you can trade some damage to utility by using 1-2x Ghastly jewels with :
- Minion have chance to hinder with spells (7-8%)
- Flat fire damage to minions
- minions have 9-10% all ele res (important for maxing minions resistances)
- ES or whatever you need

Hinder is pretty powerful and worth few hundred DPS from Golems damage.

If you want to add max block or Specters to the mix then good items are :

Helmet
- ES base
- socketed with minion damage support
- socketed with burning damage support
pseudo 6l for Tukohama Vanguard Specters

Shield
- ES base
- 50% block chance applied to spell block
This lets you reach max block when Bone Offering and Rumis flask are up. You can link Bone Offering to manual cast to keep it always up :
Storm Burst -> Cast when channeling -> Deserate -> Bone Offering

Belt
- ES + HP base
- Triple res
- Jewel socket
Extra jewel socket but loses ES compared to crystal belt

Watchers Eye
- Regen with Discipline
- Faster recharge with Discipline
- Spell block with Discipline

Abyss league has nice alternatives for the build. You can mix and match several mechanics until you find balance between defense <-> quality of playstyle <-> offense ;)

"
Do we swap any gems out for shaper? like GMP to something else?

"
Nvm just killed him with only the 4 golems and nothing else.. didnt want him to kill my animate guardian. one death

I never swap gems as the change is pretty smalle and boss dies in almost same time anyway. It just adds extra work for no benefit. In theory enhance or culling strike works fine with Golems, but I never carry them aroind.

Gz on shaper kill ^^

"
What 6 link setup is the "best"? On this guide ive seen both 3r 2b 1g and 3b 2r 1g. Is it a matter of "fire pen vs controlled destructin"?

Hey :)

It really is down to lazy playstyle vs more active playstyle. quoting myself :

Controlled Destruction

Adds more damage to attacks but wont lower enemy resistance at all. If enemy has 50% fire res, only 50% of damage would go through. However Elemental Equilibrium(EE) drops enemies fire res by 50%, so resistance would be 0% and full added damage goes through. However if EE is not up or enemy has 75% or more fire res, only partition of damage would go through.

90% of the mobs have below 50% fire res and EE can drop them to minus resistance, so Controlled Destruction usually gives more damage. If you like active play-style and keep casting totem often you end with much more damage than with Fire Penetration.

Fire Penetration

Doesn't add any more damage to spell, but will let more damage through the resistances. If enemy has 50% fire res and EE is not up, 90% of damage would still go through. If EE is up and fire resistance drops the resistances to 0%, Fire penetration will lower the resistances below 0% to -40% and starts to add damage so it wont go to waste in any case.

If you like passive play-style and don't like casting totem or focus only killing endgame bosses, Fire Penetration can work better than Controlled Destruction.

Cont dest gives more damage in most scenarios but needs more casting of spell totem. Fire pene gives more damage when extra res is added to mobs (bosses, map mods, rares) and if you don't have totem up.

I really like both and cant say which is truly better. My +1 Sotl with Cont Dest deals more damage in most maps, but my +1 legacy Infernal Mantle deals more damage when mobs have lets say +40% ele res as map mod.

"
Hi
thanks again for the amazing build
Today i hit level 97 and did my first uber atziri .
So i officially cleared ALL content of the game with this build including all breachlords uber atziri shaper pale council and 157/157 atlas

Thanks for support ^^

Gz on clearing all content! As you are in standard, if you decide to use the build for farming, I suggest adding "item quantity" gem instead of Fire Pene if you are not only farming Shaper and Uber Atziri. This adds nice extra amount of drops as you can already alch + vaal all maps for maximal quantity and get extra 40% quantity for free.

My default MF setup looks like this :

I don't lose too much EHP and can farm even guardians for extra drops. 86% extra quantity is very nice ;)
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Dernière édition par mika2salo, le 28 janv. 2018 05:50:18
thanks for your reply about abyss items. one question, the rings you post you use in standar, why do they have flat damage to attacks? do they work with golems?

EDIT: i just bought Sotl 3R2B1G

my gems are flame golems, gmp, spell echo, minion damage support, fire penetration

i miss 1R gem, my empower is still lvl 1, can you recomend me another red gem? is added fire damage worth until i get my empower a decent lvl?
Dernière édition par Loethor, le 28 janv. 2018 09:13:16
I'd like to join your guild - how do I do that?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires