[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
AngryBurito a écrit :
Have any of you experienced your animate guardian disapearing?

Spend 7c and 30 mins to get him the right gear.. now hes gone and its quite frustrating.

Does this happen often??

Did you try to resummon him? He's linked to your character, so if you log out, or take the gem out, he will disappear, but all you have to do is resummon and he'll be back with the gear you gave him.
I could not manage to resummon him even when træting to summon in maps or in ho. So i made a new one - hope he sticks around.

If any skilles person woulndt mind looking at my char and see If i made any rookie mistakes? I World apriciate it a lot!

Im concerned that my cwdt setups are correct.

I followed the original guide with golems but read people tælling about afsnit in spektres? Abit confused :)

I know my rings are garbage and ill replicerer em shortly.
Hey Mika and Everyone Else,

Thank you so much for the build and all your replies, both have been extremely helpful. I'm really enjoying the build and the playstyle.

Would you mind having a look at my build (DoubleMeowCat) and let me know if there is anything major I could improve upon or any changes to the build that won't require specing into animate guardian?

I've gone through most of the posts and I can't decide between a variation so I'm running the generic build (excluding shield charge as I prefer to just run fast the phase run and quicksilver flasks).

Finally, I'm doing T15 without any problems for most mods, except I sometimes get 1 shot from things, or something kills me extremely quickly but I can't figure out what it is. I have just under 9k eHP 2.6k Life and 6.4k ES with 171/110/115/71 resistances.

Thank you for your time and any help with my character you can provide.
Dernière édition par PowWow, le 24 janv. 2018 10:38:14
@PowWow

I noticed your level 1 cast when damage taken is linked to a level 19 bone offering, that won't proc bone offering since bone offering's level is too high. I think level 1 cast when damage taken gems only support up to level 38 gems.
"
Fukurokage a écrit :
My modifications to the build:

Before Animate Guardian:
Undead Evangelist Specters and Zombies with Maim and Meele Splash dmg + CWDT Convocation (to summon Specters with their proximity shield when I am damaged). Because I am using Zombies in place of AG I get Flesh Binder for dmg reduction.
Link: Zombie - Specter - Maim - Melee Splash

Spell totem variant:

I use arctic breath for chill / Arc + Faster Casting for faster EE propagation

Cheaper alternative to Crystal Belt:
Stygian Vise Belt with Life, ES, 2x Res, (in my current setup: 32 ES, 91 Life, 41 Fire-Res, 27 Cold-Res and added movement speed) + Ghastly Eye Abyssal Jewel (37 ES, 31 Life, minion leech 0.4% dmg as life, faster attack/casting for minions)
It is not only cheaper to get, but also more available. The biggest problem is that it is - at the moment - league specific.

Interesting mods to get if you are not using AG:
- hinder with 30% movement speed reduction chance for minions spells,
- blind chance for mimions/player spells/attacks.

Belt variants comparison:
Crystal Belt vs Stygian Belt + Ghastly Eye:
Crystal Belt max: 131 ES, 99 Life + two belt mods (for example: dual Res)
Stygian + Eye max: 101 ES, 149 Life + two belts mods (dual Res)+ two jewel mods (res/stats/minion)

Remember that ES gets doubled by Skin of the Loyal, so the difference (before scaling) is 60ES at most. We are have scaling ES, so it is better stat to have then pure life.

But from market availability perspective it is easier (and cheaper) to get above average ES+LIFE+RES roll for Stygian Vise and Ghastly Eye jewel then Crystal Belt with similar ES value. To sweeten the deal you get two additional mods that can be minion-oriented (dmg leeched as life, max life, ele res, chaos res, attack/cast speed) or character oriented (stats, res, dodge, block).

In the end, if you are casual player in need of a nice (and cheap) belt - this alternative is worth your time.

Hello :)

Are you using 2x "Unending Hunger" to gives Specters bubble 16% extra area? That might be using worth trying as "Soul Eater" also boosts their damage.

Arctic Breath works fine. Its bit slower that Ball Light to spread EE to whole pack, but extra slow is fun when stacking slow effects with Temp Chains, Animate Guardian and other stuff.

Stygian Vises are nice. Not sure if they are good enough to replace best Crystal Belts but they are extremely good alternative as they are dirt cheap in league and can give about 3/4 of same defense as 10 ex Crystal Belt.

Hinder for Golems spells is very good effect and should be used if you can find one with Ele Res for minions and preferably 8% chance to hinder.

Very nice set ;)

"

You said

It's because it have a nice radius of helping proc EE.

What do you mean by this and what is EE?

"
EE=Elemental Equilibrium (Passive)

Hey :)

Yep, EE means Elemental Equilibrium, which lets Minoons fire damage penetrate 50% resistances as minions cant proc EE themselves. Its huge damage boost for any minion build.

"
Hi, how do you manage to have both discipline and temporal chains and still have mana to sumon golems?

"
you probably don't, unless you have enough mana / reduced mana reserved node. You just have to disable an aura if you summon golems, not a big deal.

"
Ah ok, I just thougt we used the summon golem skill to boost damage of golems from the primordial gem that gives 41%more damage from newly summoned golems?

"
The only time I use this is right when a new abyss hole breaks open. Use that, hit the mana pot, spam storm burst that triggers my bone offering, then repeat when I run to a new hole. Just mapping it destroys all trash mobs without needing the summon, and the TV specs clean up the rares very fast.

You can take some mana reduction to recast Golems, but I almost never resummon them. They are made to be as tanky as possible with maximal damage, so you can focus on kiting and not worry about Golems.

When I log in, I drop Discipline or TC and summon all Golems and Animate Guardian. Then I switch Aura and TC back on and that all for that session.

"
Have any of you experienced your animate guardian disapearing?

Spend 7c and 30 mins to get him the right gear.. now hes gone and its quite frustrating.

Does this happen often??

"
Did you try to resummon him? He's linked to your character, so if you log out, or take the gem out, he will disappear, but all you have to do is resummon and he'll be back with the gear you gave him.

"
I could not manage to resummon him even when træting to summon in maps or in ho. So i made a new one - hope he sticks around.

If any skilles person woulndt mind looking at my char and see If i made any rookie mistakes? I World apriciate it a lot!

Im concerned that my cwdt setups are correct.

I followed the original guide with golems but read people tælling about afsnit in spektres? Abit confused :)

I know my rings are garbage and ill replicerer em shortly.

Hi :)

Most common reason for Animate Guardian to disappear is to accidentally use AG in labyrinth. The stationary traps are highly bugged and munch minions life total extremely fast as AG cant block the damage and its based on total life total.

In CWDT switch Desecrate to left green socket in shield and Phase Run to right green socket. CWDT launches gems from left-up to right-down.

You gear looks ok, but :
- Gloves need more ES
- Rings need more ES
- Belt needs more ES

Skin of the Loyal scales with other items ES, so if they are low Sotl wont give that much bonus. ES is your main life type so its amount should be maximized.

Also add quality to Vertex and Rainbowstrides to get extra ES ;)

"
So I have a question does this build have anyway to steal life or energy shield for survivability?

Or are we just depending on hiding and using flasks?

The build is all about kiting and preventing attacks in first place. Max level Temp Chains, lots of Cast When Damage Taken Links and smart positioning can prevent 90% or all non-boss enemy hits ever happening. You can raise that to 95% with adding max block if you really want.

Build has no armor and no means to leech any life back, so it cant take damage for long. Very high EHP (HP+ES) however lets build take few bigger hits and survive to move to better place.

Flasks are not doing much for ES build, but help to remove unwanted ailments. Kiting, Temp Chains, automated CWDT links and Rumis flask is all that's needed for most content.

"
Hey Mika and Everyone Else,

Thank you so much for the build and all your replies, both have been extremely helpful. I'm really enjoying the build and the playstyle.

Would you mind having a look at my build (DoubleMeowCat) and let me know if there is anything major I could improve upon or any changes to the build that won't require specing into animate guardian?

I've gone through most of the posts and I can't decide between a variation so I'm running the generic build (excluding shield charge as I prefer to just run fast the phase run and quicksilver flasks).

Finally, I'm doing T15 without any problems for most mods, except I sometimes get 1 shot from things, or something kills me extremely quickly but I can't figure out what it is. I have just under 9k eHP 2.6k Life and 6.4k ES with 171/110/115/71 resistances.

Thank you for your time and any help with my character you can provide.

"
@PowWow

I noticed your level 1 cast when damage taken is linked to a level 19 bone offering, that won't proc bone offering since bone offering's level is too high. I think level 1 cast when damage taken gems only support up to level 38 gems.

Yep, right on spot with sumfights comment.

You should :
- link CWDT (level 20) -> Bone Offering (level 20)
- link CWDT (level 1) -> Desecrate (level 1) -> Phase Run (level 1)

Right now your desecrate and phase run are in wrong order as CWDT lauches the gems from left-up to right-down. Just switch their place and it will work fine.

What kills you is almost certainly physical damage. You EHP is very high, chaos res is almost capped and Ele Weak on maps should not lower your res enough. However your armor is almost 0% so you take lots of damage from physical hits. Luckily most of physical is melee based, so Temp Chains keeps mobs away, but there are some physical projectile based mobs to watch out. (The goat leap slammers are probably most dangerous of all physical mobs as they can gang you offscreen in huge packs.)

The Exploding porcupines are most annoying but not extremely dangerous. However the tentacle miscreations (physical minigunners) can be extremely dangerous when in packs, have extra projectiles and maybe chain. When I'm facing vaal mobs, I let Golems go first and tank the projectiles. I also keep Rumis flask on mouse thumb button for extremely fast access when I see lots of projectiles approaching.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
What should I get the gem replace for "Enhance" before I get "Enhance" level 4?
"
sumfight a écrit :
@PowWow

"
mika2salo a écrit :

Yep, right on spot with sumfights comment.

You should :
- link CWDT (level 20) -> Bone Offering (level 20)
- link CWDT (level 1) -> Desecrate (level 1) -> Phase Run (level 1)

Right now your desecrate and phase run are in wrong order as CWDT lauches the gems from left-up to right-down. Just switch their place and it will work fine.

What kills you is almost certainly physical damage. You EHP is very high, chaos res is almost capped and Ele Weak on maps should not lower your res enough. However your armor is almost 0% so you take lots of damage from physical hits. Luckily most of physical is melee based, so Temp Chains keeps mobs away, but there are some physical projectile based mobs to watch out. (The goat leap slammers are probably most dangerous of all physical mobs as they can gang you offscreen in huge packs.)

The Exploding porcupines are most annoying but not extremely dangerous. However the tentacle miscreations (physical minigunners) can be extremely dangerous when in packs, have extra projectiles and maybe chain. When I'm facing vaal mobs, I let Golems go first and tank the projectiles. I also keep Rumis flask on mouse thumb button for extremely fast access when I see lots of projectiles approaching.

Thank you both for your feedback. I will make the changes now. Very much appreciated.
Guys! I gotta' work on my gems now, but I finally saved enough to buy one

Look at that absurd life pool

Somehow im triggering my elementl equlibrium to sometimes make mobs resistant to fire and i cant for the life of me figure out why!

Can any of you spot it? im totally lost
"
lee3dc a écrit :
What should I get the gem replace for "Enhance" before I get "Enhance" level 4?

You should use lower level Enhance before level 4. Vertex "+1 level to socketed gems" makes even enhance level 1 give you nice bonus to Temp Chains.

"
Thank you both for your feedback. I will make the changes now. Very much appreciated.

Np, glad it helped ;)

"
Guys! I gotta' work on my gems now, but I finally saved enough to buy one

Whoa, gz! :D

How much did you pay for it in league? I paid 140 ex for mine in standard so it sure isn't cheap.

Your gloves make nice 6l combo with storm burst :)

"
Somehow im triggering my elementl equlibrium to sometimes make mobs resistant to fire and i cant for the life of me figure out why!

Can any of you spot it? im totally lost

The game shows how much res mobs have to element. "Vulnerable" means they have minus res and resistant means they have plus res. If mobs fire res is 60% and EE takes -50% off, they are still left with 10% plus. Game will show them as "resistant" as they still have positive resistance.

EE wont ever give them res, but it can lower it to low positive values if res was extremely high.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires