[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Hi. First of all, awesome guide, awesome build.
But - i have few questions. Just started this league, so i have no epic gear but slowly i can run my maps.
So:
1. Im playin with Warlord's Mark curse +Blasphemy - i needed mana. The question is - should i now switch to flammability? Or there will still be a problem with mana regen?
2. What's good in Writhing Jar?
3. Tombfist gloves - is it best in slot item for late game?
4. I rolled 'Curse enemies with 11lvl Vulnerability' on gloves, that curse is counted as mine? I mean, can i use another curse from my gems on enemies? Or it will be overwritten by glove's curse?
Sorry for my english, btw and ty for answer.
Dernière édition par brzoskwinia, le 19 févr. 2018 21:06:24
"
OMGitsMHG a écrit :
Hey Kira awesome Guide! I just recently started to play PoE (1 Week ago or something) and started with an Arc Witch. I didn't like the Casterplaystyle and I found your build (i loved ww barbs in d3 as well so a perfect fit).

The leveling was pretty nice and I finished the campaign yesterday. I tried to obtain most of the gear but right now im pretty broke - the damage is insane but sometimes im just getting oneshotted (i'm scared to turn blood rage on cause even more oneshots then).

Could you give me a short Guideline on what to focus on next? I'm looking for cheap Boots/Gloves but can't afford some currently with 4Links and correct gemcolors to socket the right gems (blasphemy + enfeeble should boost my survivability a lot i think) after that flasks, Amu and Rings? I'm afraid that I can't handle Lab3 for my next Ascendancypoints right now.

So i'm farming T1/T2 Maps for XP and hoping for some Chaos to buy upgrades and putting my passives in life % is the way to go I think?

Sorry for the Newbiequestions and yes I know my gear really sucks atm. just wanting to have a short guideline that i'm heading in the right direction <3 :)

Things that you will want to focus on first will be getting high life rolls on all your rare gears (rings, gloves, amulet, belt, and boots). This will greatly improve your survivability.

I see that you are using Wildfire jewel, the build do not benefit from them so you will want to have them replaced with rare abyssal or regular jewels, prioritizing life on them.

Get more levels and you will gain more life and damage too.

For leveling, I recommend running Enfeeble curse instead of Flammability.

Check out the flasks section for recommended setup.

"
frenzul a écrit :
I'm sorry to post again, I'm sure you're getting annoyed with me. I was going to give up a few days ago when I seemed to have hit a wall since I couldn't afford Xophs. Long story short, I accidentally 6-linked an Ashrend that I was just trying to link up for an alt I was going to try. (My first time 6 linking anything and it took less than 50 fuses.. my mind was blown) Anyway, I put it up for 2 exalted and it sold immediately.. I turned around and bought my Xoph's, used all the Regret Orbs I had an respec'd my tree as close as I could to your life based/xoph's tree.

I don't know how I feel about it. I feel like my defense suffered somehow, but maybe it's because I'm finally doing T13 maps regularly. My HP went up ~1000 but my tooltip cyclone damage only went up a few hundred.

Does that seem right? Anyway, I was going to give up as of last week but now I'm going to see what I can do with him. This build already got me further than ever and now that I have Xoph's, I may as well push it to the end.

Any suggestions as of where to go would be appreciated.. I've read the guide countless times.. I have flasks I toy with and switch out as I like - I just can't seem to do any serious encounters. I've tried the Elder in a lower level map (T8ish?) and get smashed. I've tried some unique maps and got smashed. I am not quite sure where I'm lacking now to make that final push. Although I'm not sure I'd be able to afford it at this point.

A tip when putting up something for sale in poe.trade, if you get lots of response right after you put an item up, it is likely that you have under priced it. Check your price again using poe.trade and just let the buyers who whispered you know that you have mis-priced. Don't short change yourself. :)

On boss fight, you will want to switch Increased Area gem to Concentrated. This will boost your damage up significantly. It is also perfectly fine to stick with Concentrated gem.

Check out the flasks section for recommended setup. They help to boost your damage and survival.

For leveling, I recommend running Enfeeble curse instead of Flammability. It increases your effective life pool by approx 30%.

You will also want movement on your boots.

"
brzoskwinia a écrit :
Hi. First of all, awesome guide, awesome build.
But - i have few questions. Just started this league, so i have no epic gear but slowly i can run my maps.
So:
1. Im playin with Warlord's Mark curse +Blasphemy - i needed mana. The question is - should i now switch to flammability? Or there will still be a problem with mana regen?
2. What's good in Writhing Jar?
3. Tombfist gloves - is it best in slot item for late game?
4. I rolled 'Curse enemies with 11lvl Vulnerability' on gloves, that curse is counted as mine? I mean, can i use another curse from my gems on enemies? Or it will be overwritten by glove's curse?
Sorry for my english, btw and ty for answer.

Ans 1: Drop Warlord's Mark. You don't need it. Enfeeble for leveling is much better. You just need 0.4% mana leech from the skill tree to sustain Cyclone skill.

Ans 2: It is to proc Headsman in Slayer ascendancy.

Ans 3: Pretty much yes. Especially 2 abyssal sockets with Elemental Weakness Curse on Hit corruption.

Ans 4: You will want Elemental Weakness Curse instead of Vulnerability. But what you have got is very good for physical builds. I would definitely keep it.

Unless you have +1 curse item (amulet, Windscream boots, Cospri's Will chest, Doedre's ring), you can only apply 1 curse on the mob at any one time.

You can also get +1 curse from skill tree but it is not worth doing so. The skill points can be better spent on getting more damage or life.
"
kira1414 a écrit :
"
OMGitsMHG a écrit :
Hey Kira awesome Guide! I just recently started to play PoE (1 Week ago or something) and started with an Arc Witch. I didn't like the Casterplaystyle and I found your build (i loved ww barbs in d3 as well so a perfect fit).

The leveling was pretty nice and I finished the campaign yesterday. I tried to obtain most of the gear but right now im pretty broke - the damage is insane but sometimes im just getting oneshotted (i'm scared to turn blood rage on cause even more oneshots then).

Could you give me a short Guideline on what to focus on next? I'm looking for cheap Boots/Gloves but can't afford some currently with 4Links and correct gemcolors to socket the right gems (blasphemy + enfeeble should boost my survivability a lot i think) after that flasks, Amu and Rings? I'm afraid that I can't handle Lab3 for my next Ascendancypoints right now.

So i'm farming T1/T2 Maps for XP and hoping for some Chaos to buy upgrades and putting my passives in life % is the way to go I think?

Sorry for the Newbiequestions and yes I know my gear really sucks atm. just wanting to have a short guideline that i'm heading in the right direction <3 :)

Things that you will want to focus on first will be getting high life rolls on all your rare gears (rings, gloves, amulet, belt, and boots). This will greatly improve your survivability.

I see that you are using Wildfire jewel, the build do not benefit from them so you will want to have them replaced with rare abyssal or regular jewels, prioritizing life on them.

Get more levels and you will gain more life and damage too.

For leveling, I recommend running Enfeeble curse instead of Flammability.

Check out the flasks section for recommended setup.

Thanks for the Input kira!

I managed to get a few cheap things and started to run with Enfeeble curse. Did Mercilesslab pretty easy and now i'm running T2-T4 to get some levels. (Brutal Fervour was a really nice pickup)

I'm also working on finishing the budget flasksetup today.

Right now i think i lack a bit of damage - so my plan is to get Catalyse next - after that working my way down to Constitution? (sitting about at 2,9k Armor and ~ 3,3k Life right now)

You mentioned that high life rolls will improve my survivability greatly - more than resistances? Because i hardly made it to 75% on Fire,Cold and Lightning and i really can't think of a way to keep them up or even improve my allres and adding life?

Alright - should i get a Jewel with flat life or %max life? I thought the % Fire Damage in Wildfire would buff my Cyclonedamage? Because you mentioned to lookout for Fire damage %?

Sorry for the dumb questions but PoE is fucking hard to learn.. took me nearly an hour to learn how to use Filtergroups with Count on Resis on poe.trade alone :D

Edit: Ran a few T8+ with a friend and ok.. i can easily handle it HP wise.. im more lacking damage i think.. was lucky enough to find an exalted.. could you please give me an advice where I should spent the chaos for the best upgrades? Think Upgrading my Rares with good stats would be an start or? Maybe Rings with +% Eledmg?

Edit2: Found a Biscos.. gosh that luck today.. so would sit at ~4-5 Exalted right now.. Is it worth it to pick up Xophs already? Or should I start upgrading other stuff first? (Quality Gems, better Rares, better Jewels, Flasks...) :/
Dernière édition par OMGitsMHG, le 20 févr. 2018 16:08:43
Having ngamahu, xophs heart, and the passives give me something like 40% fire resist penetration.

With all this, is blasphemy+flammability still a good aura to use?

I am currently using blasphemy+flammability, herald of ash, and arctic armor. Even with like 10% mana unreserved it was enough. Dying can kinda suck at higher level, would enfeeble be a better match? I die sometimes even with 4.6k hp (careless with buffed uber izaro a few times :( )
discord id: dejuvenate#5828
Guides
[3.13 Ritual] Flameslinger - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3009295
[3.5 Betrayal] Brutus AW Chieftain - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2320224
[3.4 Delve] Toxic Rain - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2207700
TY for your answer!
Mm, one more question - in faq, there's a image that shows 'which aura/curse'.
With Impressence but without gem, there's 'hatred+bl.+flamm+ash'.
So, my question is - why hatred?
"
OMGitsMHG a écrit :

Thanks for the Input kira!

I managed to get a few cheap things and started to run with Enfeeble curse. Did Mercilesslab pretty easy and now i'm running T2-T4 to get some levels. (Brutal Fervour was a really nice pickup)

I'm also working on finishing the budget flasksetup today.

Right now i think i lack a bit of damage - so my plan is to get Catalyse next - after that working my way down to Constitution? (sitting about at 2,9k Armor and ~ 3,3k Life right now)

You mentioned that high life rolls will improve my survivability greatly - more than resistances? Because i hardly made it to 75% on Fire,Cold and Lightning and i really can't think of a way to keep them up or even improve my allres and adding life?

Alright - should i get a Jewel with flat life or %max life? I thought the % Fire Damage in Wildfire would buff my Cyclonedamage? Because you mentioned to lookout for Fire damage %?

Sorry for the dumb questions but PoE is fucking hard to learn.. took me nearly an hour to learn how to use Filtergroups with Count on Resis on poe.trade alone :D

Edit: Ran a few T8+ with a friend and ok.. i can easily handle it HP wise.. im more lacking damage i think.. was lucky enough to find an exalted.. could you please give me an advice where I should spent the chaos for the best upgrades? Think Upgrading my Rares with good stats would be an start or? Maybe Rings with +% Eledmg?

Edit2: Found a Biscos.. gosh that luck today.. so would sit at ~4-5 Exalted right now.. Is it worth it to pick up Xophs already? Or should I start upgrading other stuff first? (Quality Gems, better Rares, better Jewels, Flasks...) :/

Rare abyssal or regular jewels will benefit you more than what Wildfire can provide.

Flat life and life % on jewels are both good for the build. Depending on your gears, 1 doesn't supersede the other.

And yes, POE has lots of depth to it, which is the beauty of the game. :)

Picking up Xoph's Blood will immediately improve your damage and life pool.

You will want to first get life rolls on both of your rings and gloves. You should have 5000 life around level 80 and 6000 life when you hit level 90.

6L Bronn with 3R2B1G will be your greatest damage upgrade.

"
Having ngamahu, xophs heart, and the passives give me something like 40% fire resist penetration.

With all this, is blasphemy+flammability still a good aura to use?

I am currently using blasphemy+flammability, herald of ash, and arctic armor. Even with like 10% mana unreserved it was enough. Dying can kinda suck at higher level, would enfeeble be a better match? I die sometimes even with 4.6k hp (careless with buffed uber izaro a few times :( )

Arctic Armour does not benefit the build at all because it only give you more defense when you are stationary. With Cyclone, you are always on the move.

Flammability definitely provide more damage to the build but if you have Watcher's Eye (extra fire damage with Anger), you will want to run Anger instead.

When you are focused on leveling your character, I will recommend you to run Enfeeble as that provides you 30% more effective life pool.

4.6K life is kind of low. To run Uber Lab comfortably, you will want 5500. Run Enfeeble and you will probably not die at all in the lab (except for traps, they can still kill you if you are not careful).

"
brzoskwinia a écrit :
TY for your answer!
Mm, one more question - in faq, there's a image that shows 'which aura/curse'.
With Impressence but without gem, there's 'hatred+bl.+flamm+ash'.
So, my question is - why hatred?

With Avatar of Fire, 50% of the cold damage from Hatred is converted to fire, which is still more damage than running Anger without Watcher's Eye.
Kira! So what ascendancy are you going next league? :)
"
Djangooo a écrit :
Kira! So what ascendancy are you going next league? :)

I am waiting for more ascendancy changes to be announced and of course patch notes 3.2.

Tentatively, I will likely be playing this build. :)
Is the difference of 11 and 12% increased attack speed on Ngamahu's Flame important?
Hi ! First thanks a lot for the build, it's awsome ! It's the first one with I enjoyed playing endgame content. (I'm quite new on the game).

I was wondering if you could give me advices on my gear because I tried uber atziri today and I couldn't defeat the second boss. So I didn't even try Shaper's guardians and shaper himself.
I feel like I have a hudge lack of defensive stats but I think i'm not that far of what you recommand in your guide. (I have almost 5K hp and 2k7 defence.)(I'm around 73k cyclone dps with lighting golem and 8k molten busrt damage.)

Anyway keep up the good work and good luck in what you are doing!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires