[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
Jes910 a écrit :
Is there anything in particular I should be looking to upgrade? I'm thinking my rings and maybe gloves as well.

Spoiler

Stygian belt with a good abyssal jewel will be better than your current belt. Consider switching to that.

The damage rolls on your rings (cold and lightning) are wasted. That is another area you can look into replacing.

Watcher's Eye (extra fire damage with Anger) is your next big upgrade.

Tombfist + Murderous jewel gives you free Intimidate on hit so if you are able to cap your resistances, you can look into that too.

"
slippery_snake a écrit :
Hi there, does this build reliably ignite enemies? I'm thinking about running a chieftain version of this build with the new ascendancy changes, was wondering if this line "When you or your Totems Kill a Burning Enemy, 20% chance for you and your Totems to each gain an Endurance Charge" would be a good way of maintaining endurance charges (at least while clearing, could use enduring cry to then maintain the stack on a single target).

Great build btw, gl planning for the new league.

GGG just released it's latest Chieftain changes and I have posted the chieftain build in the Marauder forum.

You can check it out :)

"

"
Denishah a écrit :
why i am so weak , i can t kill izaro , getting one-shotted to every boss t10+

What @ByZeeKo said. Your life is low and though it is possible to clear Uber Lab with 3.9K life, you have to be very familiar with fighting Uber Izaro.

Getting more levels will certainly help as you will gain more life.

Ensure you are using the recommended flasks setup shown in the flasks section. They are very important in boss fights.

Remember to check out FAQ too.

P.S. You want to aim for 5500 life at level 85 and 6000 at level 90.
Dernière édition par kira1414, le 25 févr. 2018 19:24:31
Revamped Ascendancy Class Reveal: Slayer
https://www.facebook.com/pathofexile/photos/a.529232323756852.138688.157960270884061/1983259911687412/?type=3&theater you can read and tell me is neft for build ngamahu?
"
bigcat1234 a écrit :
Revamped Ascendancy Class Reveal: Slayer
you can read and tell me is neft for build ngamahu?

I wouldn't call it an exact nerf. They moved the benefits of Slayer around. Making Uber Lab mandate in 3.2.

The obvious nerf will be the lose of Stun immunity while leeching. Not a big deal since Cyclone is immune to stun.

Ascendancy progression will be the following in patch 3.2:

"
Endless Hunger -> Brutal Fervour -> Headsman -> Bane of Legends
We also got a 30% damage boost and 5% aoe. All fora bit slower leveling and no stn immunity(which didnt matter). Pretty good tbh
So with the recent changes, is slayer still a better choice than chieftain?
"
Seriouscatt a écrit :
We also got a 30% damage boost and 5% aoe. All fora bit slower leveling and no stn immunity(which didnt matter). Pretty good tbh

Yep. Overall a buff instead of nerf. :)

"
GeneralDurph a écrit :
So with the recent changes, is slayer still a better choice than chieftain?

Slayer will still be the better Uber lab runner when compared with Chieftain because of overleech and immunity to bleed (traps). And not to forget that 20% culling strike of Slayer.

Chieftain's main advantage in patch 3.2 is that you can drop Xoph's Blood without losing it's benefit. Enabling you to go Bisco (I know many people loved this amulet) or rare elder amulet.
Awesome guide! My first build and play through...

btw, I read every page of this thread!
"
puRe59 a écrit :
Awesome guide! My first build and play through...

btw, I read every page of this thread!

Thank you and wow, that is 4000+ replies... I salute you for that.

Thanks for the constant replies Kira played your build in HC in Abyss got to 96 did lab endless times and died because I messed up on a uul-thul breachlord totally my fault. I did farm over 100 exalts in HC in the process.This is the main reason I am Hyped for the next league with this build also. Chieftan had me thinking but thanks to confirming what my first reaction to slayers changes where the same as mine that nothing really has changed. Regarding getting a Red dream and a Xophs I think with the cards Xophs might be okay to get but the red dream I think its going to be a pain to get only time will tell.

No questions from my part just a thanks from a Lurker who reads this thread alot and wants you to keep updating.

/cheers
"
leemarcus a écrit :
Thanks for the constant replies Kira played your build in HC in Abyss got to 96 did lab endless times and died because I messed up on a uul-thul breachlord totally my fault. I did farm over 100 exalts in HC in the process.This is the main reason I am Hyped for the next league with this build also. Chieftan had me thinking but thanks to confirming what my first reaction to slayers changes where the same as mine that nothing really has changed. Regarding getting a Red dream and a Xophs I think with the cards Xophs might be okay to get but the red dream I think its going to be a pain to get only time will tell.

No questions from my part just a thanks from a Lurker who reads this thread alot and wants you to keep updating.

/cheers

Hey any tips for Hardcore with this build? My plan is to use it for league start!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires