[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
Condegh a écrit :
Is the difference of 11 and 12% increased attack speed on Ngamahu's Flame important?

11% attack speed on the axe is fine. :)

"
ttx7pt a écrit :
Hi ! First thanks a lot for the build, it's awsome ! It's the first one with I enjoyed playing endgame content. (I'm quite new on the game).

I was wondering if you could give me advices on my gear because I tried uber atziri today and I couldn't defeat the second boss. So I didn't even try Shaper's guardians and shaper himself.
I feel like I have a hudge lack of defensive stats but I think i'm not that far of what you recommand in your guide. (I have almost 5K hp and 2k7 defence.)(I'm around 73k cyclone dps with lighting golem and 8k molten busrt damage.)

Anyway keep up the good work and good luck in what you are doing!

Some of the abyssal jewels you are using definitely need replacement. Especially those that provide cold/lightning damage as you only benefit 50% of the given damage.

The 2 jewels in your belt ain't great. I would recommend you to use a rare Stygian belt instead.

e.g.

I see that you took Diamond Skin. I would recommend you to branch from Warrior Blood node as you will use less skill points.

Alternatively, you can pick Cloth and Chain near Vitality Void.

Get 20% quality on your gems. It will push your damage higher.

Prioritize life rolls on your jewels over damage.

You will want 6000 life at level 90. Not having 3000 armor is fine since you have granite flask.

I would recommend you to kill Shaper first before attempting Uber Atziri. Shaper is definitely easier than the queen. If you are able to kill Shaper, you will have enough damage to kill queen.

On the trio, the strategy will be:
"
- Enter trio room, open portal right at entrance
- Plant totem between Witch (center) and Dual striker (left) without triggering them
- Move in to kill witch first
- Once witch is dead, go for dual striker
- If you see dual striker entering rage mode, just run around the room till he is out of it (you can plant totem to distract)
- Kill Cyclone
"
kira1414 a écrit :
Spoiler

"
ttx7pt a écrit :
Hi ! First thanks a lot for the build, it's awsome ! It's the first one with I enjoyed playing endgame content. (I'm quite new on the game).

I was wondering if you could give me advices on my gear because I tried uber atziri today and I couldn't defeat the second boss. So I didn't even try Shaper's guardians and shaper himself.
I feel like I have a hudge lack of defensive stats but I think i'm not that far of what you recommand in your guide. (I have almost 5K hp and 2k7 defence.)(I'm around 73k cyclone dps with lighting golem and 8k molten busrt damage.)

Anyway keep up the good work and good luck in what you are doing!

Some of the abyssal jewels you are using definitely need replacement. Especially those that provide cold/lightning damage as you only benefit 50% of the given damage.

The 2 jewels in your belt ain't great. I would recommend you to use a rare Stygian belt instead.

e.g.

I see that you took Diamond Skin. I would recommend you to branch from Warrior Blood node as you will use less skill points.

Alternatively, you can pick Cloth and Chain near Vitality Void.

Get 20% quality on your gems. It will push your damage higher.

Prioritize life rolls on your jewels over damage.

You will want 6000 life at level 90. Not having 3000 armor is fine since you have granite flask.

I would recommend you to kill Shaper first before attempting Uber Atziri. Shaper is definitely easier than the queen. If you are able to kill Shaper, you will have enough damage to kill queen.

On the trio, the strategy will be:
"
- Enter trio room, open portal right at entrance
- Plant totem between Witch (center) and Dual striker (left) without triggering them
- Move in to kill witch first
- Once witch is dead, go for dual striker
- If you see dual striker entering rage mode, just run around the room till he is out of it (you can plant totem to distract)
- Kill Cyclone

Thanks a lot for the answer ! I'll keep it in mind to improve !
Im lvl 84 and i cant do maps higher than t12, i can clear mobs but bosses just kill me, Can someone tell me what to upgrade i have like 3 exes budget.
i have 4,1k hp and 2k armor

"
droljo66 a écrit :
Im lvl 84 and i cant do maps higher than t12, i can clear mobs but bosses just kill me, Can someone tell me what to upgrade i have like 3 exes budget.

4.1k is really low - get life on your 2nd ring, get a stygian vise with a life jewel and level up a bit.

I did a quick test of this build using a tabula + impresence (no xoph's) and killed all guardians with 5.3k life. Damage isn't there for shaper. Cleared T15 maps no problems.

If you aren't already get a worm flask and pop it as often as possible to get that overleech up.
If i have a 5L bronn what should i fit in ?
"
droljo66 a écrit :
Spoiler

What @toddmc said. 4100 life is very low for your current level. You should have around 5300 to 5500 at level 84. By the time you reach level 90, you should have close to 6000 life.

You can craft up to 44 life on your Beast Hold ring.

I recommend running Enfeeble curse for leveling. Drop Flammability for that.

Also, your character profile is hidden.

"
Denishah a écrit :
If i have a 5L bronn what should i fit in ?

Check out the Gems section. It is listed in there. :)
Is there anything in particular I should be looking to upgrade? I'm thinking my rings and maybe gloves as well.

Hi there, does this build reliably ignite enemies? I'm thinking about running a chieftain version of this build with the new ascendancy changes, was wondering if this line "When you or your Totems Kill a Burning Enemy, 20% chance for you and your Totems to each gain an Endurance Charge" would be a good way of maintaining endurance charges (at least while clearing, could use enduring cry to then maintain the stack on a single target).

Great build btw, gl planning for the new league.
why i am so weak , i can t kill izaro , getting one-shotted to every boss t10+
"
why i am so weak , i can t kill izaro , getting one-shotted to every boss t10+

3.9k hp

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires