[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
Ssret a écrit :
Hey, can you check my profile and see what can i improve to get more DPS and survival? Cuz i fell like i'm bit lack of something.

You don't need 2 x Quick Silver. Check out the flasks section for recommended setup.

I see that you are running both Taste of Hate + Wise Oak. Ensure your fire overcap resist is at least 50 above your cold.

Tombfist + Murderous jewel will improve your damage.

Stygian belt + abyssal jewel will further improve the damage.

Your jewels, you will want to prioritize life rolls over damage. Check out abyssal and regular jewel sections for preferred roll.

Watcher's Eye with Gain #% physical damage as extra fire will also push your damage higher. Check the FAQ for flowchart on what aura to run if you do get Watcher's Eye.
Thoughts on league announcement?
Thanks for heads up!!! I'm using Enfeeble, Immortal Call + Cast on Death Support and Molten Shell + Cast on Hit Support but i still die quite often on Bosses mostly.
"
Seriouscatt a écrit :
Thoughts on league announcement?

Looks like there will be changes to Slayer ascendancy. We just have to wait for more details in 3.2.

"
eusouosolid a écrit :
Thanks for heads up!!! I'm using Enfeeble, Immortal Call + Cast on Death Support and Molten Shell + Cast on Hit Support but i still die quite often on Bosses mostly.

Your character is hidden so I can't provide any assessment to it.

You should be using Immortal Call (level 3) + Cast When Damage Taken (level 1).

You don't need Molten Shell for the build. Ensure you are following the flasks setup shown in the guide and have 6000 life and 3000 armour at level 90.
Im using good, old Carnage Heart, and im without budget to buy Watcher. What should i do? Change amu to Xoph? If not, which auras should i use? Atm im running Flammability and Herald of Ash.

Normal content on t12-13 is no problem, but bosses are sometimes killing me, which is - i guess - fault of my low hp pool (ive got around 4300 hp, with 9k armour).
What do you think of Chieftain Ngahumu's? The 50% means we do not need AoF or Xoph's, and we can use Atziri's Promise/Taste of Haste.
"
Aziello a écrit :
Im using good, old Carnage Heart, and im without budget to buy Watcher. What should i do? Change amu to Xoph? If not, which auras should i use? Atm im running Flammability and Herald of Ash.

Normal content on t12-13 is no problem, but bosses are sometimes killing me, which is - i guess - fault of my low hp pool (ive got around 4300 hp, with 9k armour).

You will definitely want more life rolls on your rings (they have none). You can replace Carnage Heart with a high life roll rare amulet. These 2 changes will greatly boost your life pool.

You can switch Flammability to Enfeeble (level 13) when you are leveling your character.

Check out the flasks section for recommended setup.

Since you are not running Xoph's Blood, follow Avatar of Fire skill tree as that will greatly increase your damage.

"
CrownedClownSs a écrit :
What do you think of Chieftain Ngahumu's? The 50% means we do not need AoF or Xoph's, and we can use Atziri's Promise/Taste of Haste.

Looks good to me. In fact I already have a guide ready for it. Just wondering if I should publish it cos we don't know if GGG will make any last minute changes to it.

And no, you still won't be able to use Atziri's Promise because you only deal fire damage.
Dernière édition par kira1414, le 17 févr. 2018 20:33:24
Hey Kira awesome Guide! I just recently started to play PoE (1 Week ago or something) and started with an Arc Witch. I didn't like the Casterplaystyle and I found your build (i loved ww barbs in d3 as well so a perfect fit).

The leveling was pretty nice and I finished the campaign yesterday. I tried to obtain most of the gear but right now im pretty broke - the damage is insane but sometimes im just getting oneshotted (i'm scared to turn blood rage on cause even more oneshots then).

Could you give me a short Guideline on what to focus on next? I'm looking for cheap Boots/Gloves but can't afford some currently with 4Links and correct gemcolors to socket the right gems (blasphemy + enfeeble should boost my survivability a lot i think) after that flasks, Amu and Rings? I'm afraid that I can't handle Lab3 for my next Ascendancypoints right now.

So i'm farming T1/T2 Maps for XP and hoping for some Chaos to buy upgrades and putting my passives in life % is the way to go I think?

Sorry for the Newbiequestions and yes I know my gear really sucks atm. just wanting to have a short guideline that i'm heading in the right direction <3 :)

"
OMGitsMHG a écrit :
Hey Kira awesome Guide! I just recently started to play PoE (1 Week ago or something) and started with an Arc Witch. I didn't like the Casterplaystyle and I found your build (i loved ww barbs in d3 as well so a perfect fit).

The leveling was pretty nice and I finished the campaign yesterday. I tried to obtain most of the gear but right now im pretty broke - the damage is insane but sometimes im just getting oneshotted (i'm scared to turn blood rage on cause even more oneshots then).

Could you give me a short Guideline on what to focus on next? I'm looking for cheap Boots/Gloves but can't afford some currently with 4Links and correct gemcolors to socket the right gems (blasphemy + enfeeble should boost my survivability a lot i think) after that flasks, Amu and Rings? I'm afraid that I can't handle Lab3 for my next Ascendancypoints right now.

So i'm farming T1/T2 Maps for XP and hoping for some Chaos to buy upgrades and putting my passives in life % is the way to go I think?

Sorry for the Newbiequestions and yes I know my gear really sucks atm. just wanting to have a short guideline that i'm heading in the right direction <3 :)

No matter what. Always CAP your resistance. Defence comes first then you can farm without dying and get currency to improve.
Kaomllrf
I'm sorry to post again, I'm sure you're getting annoyed with me. I was going to give up a few days ago when I seemed to have hit a wall since I couldn't afford Xophs. Long story short, I accidentally 6-linked an Ashrend that I was just trying to link up for an alt I was going to try. (My first time 6 linking anything and it took less than 50 fuses.. my mind was blown) Anyway, I put it up for 2 exalted and it sold immediately.. I turned around and bought my Xoph's, used all the Regret Orbs I had an respec'd my tree as close as I could to your life based/xoph's tree.

I don't know how I feel about it. I feel like my defense suffered somehow, but maybe it's because I'm finally doing T13 maps regularly. My HP went up ~1000 but my tooltip cyclone damage only went up a few hundred.

Does that seem right? Anyway, I was going to give up as of last week but now I'm going to see what I can do with him. This build already got me further than ever and now that I have Xoph's, I may as well push it to the end.

Any suggestions as of where to go would be appreciated.. I've read the guide countless times.. I have flasks I toy with and switch out as I like - I just can't seem to do any serious encounters. I've tried the Elder in a lower level map (T8ish?) and get smashed. I've tried some unique maps and got smashed. I am not quite sure where I'm lacking now to make that final push. Although I'm not sure I'd be able to afford it at this point.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires