[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
soonermav77 a écrit :
I was wondering if you could check out my character and recommend upgrades to boost damage.
In hideout with lightning golem cyclone is at 50,000.
Thanks.

You can re-color your chest to 3R2B1G and you will see significant damage increase.

Swap Increased Area gem to Concentrated when you are fighting T15+ bosses.

I recommend using Tombfist with Murderous jewel so you can apply Intimidate on mobs. This will make them take more damage.

The jewels in your axe do not have quality %. Get all of them to 20% (except Greater Multiple Projectile) and you will see damage increase too.

Check out the flask section for recommended setup.

Prioritize life rolls on your jewels over damage. Check out abyssal and regular jewel sections for recommended rolls.

"
GeneralDurph a écrit :
So i finally acquired a watchers eye with 27% physical damage converted to fire damage while affected by anger, however when i swapped out my level 15 hatred (im running impresence) for my level 19 anger, my dps dropped 2.5k, i was expecting a dps net gain, but that didnt occur?

Am i missing something? I followed the flow chart posted under faq, im running blasphemy with flammability, anger and herald.

I am afraid you bought the wrong version of Watcher's Eye thus you don't see damage increase...

You will want "Gain #% physical damage as extra fire when affected by Anger". This is highlighted in Recommended gears section.

"
DrPriapism a écrit :
Effortlessly killed Shaper with 1 death (2nd Intermission mini boss) to a stupid mistake. So technically deathless.

Was ALOT simpler than i thought this build would require.

Gear
Spoiler

Stats
DPS - Tooltip HO w/ Golem+HoA - 64k Cyclone, 10.8k MB
Health - 5606
Armor - 2812 (19%)
Eva - 5470 (31%)
Res - F:179/C:84/L:97
Fire Pen: Cylcone 32, MB 68.

Congrats to your Shaper kill. :)

Consider running Tombfist + Murderous jewel as that will push your damage higher.

"
saninn1 a écrit :
Hello i have a question
Why not use the

It gives me 9k tooltip dmg... just wondering

That is because you are not using Xoph's Blood and not following Avatar of Fire skill tree.

You need to switch to Avatar of Fire skill tree and drop Hrimsorrow gloves and you will see at least 25% more damage increase.

"
frenzul a écrit :
Well, I'm running out of steam. I hit level 91 with this build, a huuuuge record for me and I got to try a lot of really cool things I was unable to in the past.

I just absolutely could not make/find one more Exalted Orb to buy Xoph's. Doesn't matter though. For my casual gameplay, this was a huge success.

Thank you!

Glad you enjoyed the build. :)

I see that you are using a Ruby flask. Since 3.1 changes to single elemental reflect mob, you no longer need to run Ruby flask (unless you are fighting Atziri).

Check out the flasks section for recommended setup.

I also recommend you to spec into Avatar of Fire skill tree as that you increase your damage by at least 25%.

You will also want to take Point Blank node from the skill tree. That will boost your molten balls damage significantly too.

Having your gems to 20% will also push your damage up.

Tombfist + Murderous jewel will also improve your damage.
"
You can re-color your chest to 3R2B1G and you will see significant damage increase.

I recommend using Tombfist with Murderous jewel so you can apply Intimidate on mobs. This will make them take more damage.

The jewels in your axe do not have quality %. Get all of them to 20% (except Greater Multiple Projectile) and you will see damage increase too.

Prioritize life rolls on your jewels over damage. Check out abyssal and regular jewel sections for recommended rolls.

Thank you very much! I've really enjoyed the guide and this character.
Hi, Thank you for the build I really joining play with the build. Can you please check out my character I want to know if my gem setup is correct. My character name is HFDOGGIE. Thank you
"
SpaceMa a écrit :
Hi, Thank you for the build I really joining play with the build. Can you please check out my character I want to know if my gem setup is correct. My character name is HFDOGGIE. Thank you

Overall very nice gears you have over there. Boots and abyssal jewel in your Tombfist can get some upgrade.

Opal/Steel rings can be next target for you. Elder boots with endurance charge on kill will be huge for you too.

Gems on your axe need some GCP love. :)
"
kira1414 a écrit :
"
soonermav77 a écrit :
I was wondering if you could check out my character and recommend upgrades to boost damage.
In hideout with lightning golem cyclone is at 50,000.
Thanks.

"
GeneralDurph a écrit :
So i finally acquired a watchers eye with 27% physical damage converted to fire damage while affected by anger, however when i swapped out my level 15 hatred (im running impresence) for my level 19 anger, my dps dropped 2.5k, i was expecting a dps net gain, but that didnt occur?

Am i missing something? I followed the flow chart posted under faq, im running blasphemy with flammability, anger and herald.

I am afraid you bought the wrong version of Watcher's Eye thus you don't see damage increase...

You will want "Gain #% physical damage as extra fire when affected by Anger". This is highlighted in Recommended gears section.

"
DrPriapism a écrit :
Effortlessly killed Shaper with 1 death (2nd Intermission mini boss) to a stupid mistake. So technically deathless.

Was ALOT simpler than i thought this build would require.

Gear
Spoiler

Stats
DPS - Tooltip HO w/ Golem+HoA - 64k Cyclone, 10.8k MB
Health - 5606
Armor - 2812 (19%)
Eva - 5470 (31%)
Res - F:179/C:84/L:97
Fire Pen: Cylcone 32, MB 68.

Congrats to your Shaper kill. :)

Consider running Tombfist + Murderous jewel as that will push your damage higher.

"
saninn1 a écrit :
Hello i have a question
Why not use the

It gives me 9k tooltip dmg... just wondering

That is because you are not using Xoph's Blood and not following Avatar of Fire skill tree.

You need to switch to Avatar of Fire skill tree and drop Hrimsorrow gloves and you will see at least 25% more damage increase.

"
frenzul a écrit :
Well, I'm running out of steam. I hit level 91 with this build, a huuuuge record for me and I got to try a lot of really cool things I was unable to in the past.

I just absolutely could not make/find one more Exalted Orb to buy Xoph's. Doesn't matter though. For my casual gameplay, this was a huge success.

Thank you!

Glad you enjoyed the build. :)

I see that you are using a Ruby flask. Since 3.1 changes to single elemental reflect mob, you no longer need to run Ruby flask (unless you are fighting Atziri).

Check out the flasks section for recommended setup.

I also recommend you to spec into Avatar of Fire skill tree as that you increase your damage by at least 25%.

You will also want to take Point Blank node from the skill tree. That will boost your molten balls damage significantly too.

Having your gems to 20% will also push your damage up.

Tombfist + Murderous jewel will also improve your damage.

Welllllllllll fuck me lol

Didnt even know there was a sight difference with the wording, i should have paid closer attention, rookie mistake on my behalf, thanks kira.
Hi! Thanks for sharing the build, I've recently got into PoE and I'm loving it. However, sometimes I die too easily...any tips for dmg mitigation? Cheers from Brazil!
Just want to drop a line, started a couple leagues ago, this build landed me my first shaper kill- it's an insanely enjoyable build, i will be playing atleast one different kind of cyclone every league now probably, thanks for the time to write the guide- you affected many people in a positive way.
okay now i got ele weakness on hit in my gloves. so now what one more reserve skill that i should use in enlighten(3)+herald ash + anger. should i add hatred in my enlighten? One more thing what u think about replacing devoto devotion for alpha howl?
Dernière édition par Ayam1414, le 14 févr. 2018 02:20:31
"
eusouosolid a écrit :
Hi! Thanks for sharing the build, I've recently got into PoE and I'm loving it. However, sometimes I die too easily...any tips for dmg mitigation? Cheers from Brazil!

For leveling, I recommend running Enfeeble curse. It greatly improves your survivability.

Aim for 6000 life and 3000 armor when you reach level 90.

Ensure you are running proper flasks (check flask section for recommendation).

"
Irra_set a écrit :
Just want to drop a line, started a couple leagues ago, this build landed me my first shaper kill- it's an insanely enjoyable build, i will be playing atleast one different kind of cyclone every league now probably, thanks for the time to write the guide- you affected many people in a positive way.

Congrats to your Shaper kill and thank you for your kind words. :)

Some shameless self promotion, you can check out 2 other Cyclone builds of mine here:

"

"
Ayam1414 a écrit :
okay now i got ele weakness on hit in my gloves. so now what one more reserve skill that i should use in enlighten(3)+herald ash + anger. should i add hatred in my enlighten? One more thing what u think about replacing devoto devotion for alpha howl?

You won't be able to run both Anger and Hatred at the same time.

Alpha Howl is usable. Damage wise probably loses out to Devoto but the reduced mana reservation, and cannot be frozen is good.
Hey, can you check my profile and see what can i improve to get more DPS and survival? Cuz i fell like i'm bit lack of something.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires