[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
Obsoleete a écrit :
Thank you a lot for answering my questions. I seem to have a grasp of the most important parts in this guide now. Thank you very much for your taking your time and answering my questions and even modifying your guide to accommodate for me.

Updating the guide will also help other new players with similar questions to understand better so thank you too for making the guide simpler.

And you are welcome. :)

"
GeneralDurph a écrit :
Quick question, if were running impresence, why do we run hatred which deals cold damage? Simply because avatar of fire converts 50% of it?

If you have Impresence but do not have Watcher's Eye, running Hatred will give you more damage because 50% of the cold is converted to fire, which is still higher than the damage Anger provides.
"
kira1414 a écrit :
"
Obsoleete a écrit :
Thank you a lot for answering my questions. I seem to have a grasp of the most important parts in this guide now. Thank you very much for your taking your time and answering my questions and even modifying your guide to accommodate for me.

Updating the guide will also help other new players with similar questions to understand better so thank you too for making the guide simpler.

And you are welcome. :)

"
GeneralDurph a écrit :
Quick question, if were running impresence, why do we run hatred which deals cold damage? Simply because avatar of fire converts 50% of it?

If you have Impresence but do not have Watcher's Eye, running Hatred will give you more damage because 50% of the cold is converted to fire, which is still higher than the damage Anger provides.

Ty kira
At lvl 75 atm , rather unsure on what to upgrade next,going the impresence route , currently on a 5 L , do i save for a 6 link bronns or xophs?
Molten Brust used to trigger before but now it's not i don't understand why ? I tried to pull out all the gems but it does not solve my problem.
"
L1nkeh a écrit :
At lvl 75 atm , rather unsure on what to upgrade next,going the impresence route , currently on a 5 L , do i save for a 6 link bronns or xophs?

You will go for 6L first, then Xoph. It is in fact answered in FAQ. Check that out. There are many useful information there. :)

"
RespectMyAuthority a écrit :
Molten Brust used to trigger before but now it's not i don't understand why ? I tried to pull out all the gems but it does not solve my problem.

Your character is hidden so I can't take a look but just curious, are you using Cyclone? Only melee skills will proc the molten balls. If you are, you should see the balls in huge pack of mobs (e.g. abyss) or when you are fighting a boss.
I was wondering if you could check out my character and recommend upgrades to boost damage.
In hideout with lightning golem cyclone is at 50,000.
Thanks.
So i finally acquired a watchers eye with 27% physical damage converted to fire damage while affected by anger, however when i swapped out my level 15 hatred (im running impresence) for my level 19 anger, my dps dropped 2.5k, i was expecting a dps net gain, but that didnt occur?

Am i missing something? I followed the flow chart posted under faq, im running blasphemy with flammability, anger and herald.
Dernière édition par GeneralDurph, le 11 févr. 2018 18:32:02
Effortlessly killed Shaper with 1 death (2nd Intermission mini boss) to a stupid mistake. So technically deathless.

Was ALOT simpler than i thought this build would require.

Gear
Spoiler

Stats
DPS - Tooltip HO w/ Golem+HoA - 64k Cyclone, 10.8k MB
Health - 5606
Armor - 2812 (19%)
Eva - 5470 (31%)
Res - F:179/C:84/L:97
Fire Pen: Cylcone 32, MB 68.
Dernière édition par DrPriapism, le 11 févr. 2018 18:58:18
Hello i have a question
Why not use the

It gives me 9k tooltip dmg... just wondering
Well, I'm running out of steam. I hit level 91 with this build, a huuuuge record for me and I got to try a lot of really cool things I was unable to in the past.

I just absolutely could not make/find one more Exalted Orb to buy Xoph's. Doesn't matter though. For my casual gameplay, this was a huge success.

Thank you!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires