[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

just hit level 80, using 6l belly and tombfists, instead of bronns and rare gloves. all the other gear is comparable to what is listed under the suggested gearing section. rings have desirable rolls, one steel and one opal, and ammy is devotos.

what should my life/armor/cyclone damage be averaging at this benchmark?

im currently at 4.6k life, 3200 armor and 55k cyclone damage in hideout with just herald of ash active.

no struggles atm whatsoever, shit just melts effortlessly, just would like some idea as to where my stats should be.
"
xmonkeyking a écrit :
2. Do you have any tips for clearing Vaal Temple? I tried it earlier, but when only 1 boss left, he hit really hurt (the melee one not the one that spinning)

Hey mate, here is my trick of defeating vaal temple boss as well as uber atziri trio. First you pop lion roar and straight rush towards the titty lady so that you can push another 2 bosses away, just stick to the titty lady until she die.

Second, you are going to aim the dual striker (or fire guy), you will need to linger around first to make sure he is not in his enraged pattern (his body will be covered by fire), if he is in normal form thn quickly pop all ur remaining flasks to kill him asap b4 he transforms, or you can deal some damage to him than quickly run away to wait for his enraged form end thn deal damage to him again (repeat until he die).

Lastly, which is the easiest one cyclone boss, just treat him like a normal boss.
"
Magnifque a écrit :
@kira1414 You should put a note that you can defeat shaper with a 5 link chest. I killed shaper 4 times this league with a 5 link cyclone because my Bronn's won't 6 link after about 3k fusings :(

I did not mention that it is possible to kill Shaper using 5L mainly because the damage lost on 5L is huge and not many players (you are one of them :) have been able to clear Shaper using 5L (the fight will likely take 40% longer time to end).

And on self linking, I feel you there. This league it cost me 4500 fusing (I ended up using 1500 Vorici) to get my 1 and only 6L in SSF. Should have just went straight with Vorici and I would have 3 x 6L instead of 1.

"
Obsoleete a écrit :
I have an account created through steam. Did not see the option to log in through steam when first logging into the website. I actually went straight to create a new account, since I didn't even think of the possibility of logging through steam for the forums. Anyways, I'm posting through my actual account now. Here goes.

Hello, I'm a new player and going by google, your build is very good. Therefore I decided to go ahead and follow it, seeing as I had no idea what to do when I first started the game. I'm level 45 now and am so far, loving the build and the game. However, I have a few questions that I hope you can answer for me. I scanned through your guide multiple times, but some information at least to me, seems outdated or I can't find it. So anyways, these are the questions I have:

1) At level 55, you get Ngamahu's Flame. That's the first item I assume I should be getting. So what's next? What gear progression should I follow as I level? I know you sort of answered this question in the FAQ, however, that progression states that you get the Dying Sun, but in your guide, you state that the Dying Sun is obsolete in this patch. So yeah, what's the modified gear progression as opposed to the one posted?

2) Next question. This is probably because I'm new, but I'm getting confused with the multiple end game passive skill trees that you have posted. I'm currently following the leveling skill tree as I'm still under 50. However, once I go past 50, which skill tree should I aim for? I'm assuming that this would depend on gear progression, I think? As in, I probably will not be getting Xoph's Blood right of the bat, and so I would be aiming for the Avatar of Fire skill tree? I dunno.

3) You stated under required gears that one should aim for a certain gem setup on Ngamahu's flame if they're following a certain build and another gem setup if they're following the other build. This is where I get confused even more because, I only know of 3 builds that one should follow based on your leveling skill tree tab. That is, Xoph's Blood - More life or More Damage Primeval force or Without Xoph's Blood - Avatar of Fire in Skill tree. So, this is linked to the second question, but which skill tree should I follow?

4) Also, should I follow the gem set up for Ngamahu's Flame under the recommended gem set up tab, which would be 2B2G2R or is there some other gem setup depending on the build as stated above?

5) Uh, under recommended gears, you state that if one has Xoph's Blood, they should run a certain setup. So does this setup trump the suggestions under the recommended rares tab? Honestly, this question ties in with the first question. What gear should I aim for and under what conditions? What would the best gear be?

6) People say Stygian Vise (the Abyssal belt), is the best belt option. Is that true and if so, what sort of attributes should we aim for on that belt?

For now, those are all my questions. Sorry if any of these have been answered in some format within the guide but as a new player, I get confused easily as the whole concept of the game is still new for me. Also sorry for very big post and the many questions, trying to get my head around everything. I'd really appreciate it if you can answer my questions. Thank you!

Ans 1: I forgot to update the FAQ and this has been corrected.

Ans 2: Pretty straightforward over here. If you do not have Xoph's Blood, you will pick the Avatar of Fire skill tree.

Ans 3: To avoid confusion, I have removed it from the required gear section.

Ans 4: Just follow the gems setup listed in gem section for Ngamahu.

Ans 5: There is no specific set of gears if you do not have Xoph's Blood. There is also no specific set of gears if you have Xoph's Blood. You use the same gears with or without Xoph's Blood.

Xoph's Blood is the final piece to complete the gear.

Check out the flowchart listed in FAQ for aura setup.

Ans 6: Yes. Stygian Vise is the best belt because of abyssal jewel. For stats, you can follow the same stats shown for recommended rare belt.

"
xmonkeyking a écrit :
Just want to say thank you for the guid, just killed Shaper today with this build.
I have few questions i want to ask tho :
1. Should i go full abyss jewel in my jewel slot (abyss + watcher's eye) or use other jewel. I kinda want to improve my hp right now, because i think my dps pretty good for now
2. Do you have any tips for clearing Vaal Temple? I tried it earlier, but when only 1 boss left, he hit really hurt (the melee one not the one that spinning)

Thank you

Congrats to your Shaper kill. :)

Ans 1: Depending on the rolls, regular jewels can outperform abyssal jewels. So you can mix and match them and check the damage / life differences.

Ans 2: What @FindingTomatoOnFloor said.

"
GeneralDurph a écrit :
just hit level 80, using 6l belly and tombfists, instead of bronns and rare gloves. all the other gear is comparable to what is listed under the suggested gearing section. rings have desirable rolls, one steel and one opal, and ammy is devotos.

what should my life/armor/cyclone damage be averaging at this benchmark?

im currently at 4.6k life, 3200 armor and 55k cyclone damage in hideout with just herald of ash active.

no struggles atm whatsoever, shit just melts effortlessly, just would like some idea as to where my stats should be.

Aim for 6000 life at level 90, 3000 armor, and 100K Cyclone damage in hideout (just aura and golem).
Thank you for the reply as well as updating the guide! Mostly everything is clear for me now. I just have one more area of confusion that I hope you can clear up for me.

For the gems that we are supposed to run, you have stated which gems to run in 3 sections. They are the recommended gears set up, gems set up and the aura flow chart in your FAQ. Now again, confusion lies in the fact that I'm new, which is why I'm not seeing what other experienced players are probably seeing. However, what I'm taking from having read these parts multiple times, is that lets say for Helm, you have these gems set up: Cast When Damage Taken Support, Increased Duration Support, Ancestral Warchief and Immortal Call. For boots, you have these: Vaal Lightning Trap, Herald of Ash, Leap Slam and Enduring Cry according to your recommended gems set up.

So, that leaves your gloves open for manipulation in terms of what gems you want to socket in there. According to your flow chart, it depends on if you have Xoph's Blood/Watcher's Eye or not. Ok, lets say if I had Xoph's Blood and Watcher's Eye. On your flowchart it says, if that's the case, go for Anger + Herald of Ash and TombFist. Ok, I got that. Tombfist, has a jewel socket, so one jewel goes there. From what your recommended gems set up say, Herald of Ash should be in your boots, I think, so that goes there. Anger is then socketed in your Tombfist. So, which other gems should you socket into your Tombfist, if what I have understood and said so far is true? Should you choose the gems that you have socketed in your Tombfist under the recommended gears tab, or go with the gems linked along with the Tombfist in the recommended gears tab. Which is where more confusion arises, since I thought Herald of Ash should be socketed in the boots. Or should I pick and choose from the gems in the recommended gems tab, in which case, which gems should I choose?

Lets take another situation. In your flowchart is says, if you have Xoph's Blood but don't have Watcher's Eye, go for Blasphemy, Flammability and Herald of Ash. Herald of Ash goes into the boots from my understanding, which means Blasphemy/Flammability go into the gloves. That leaves two gem sockets open, where from what I have understood, you choose the gems from the recommended tab. Which would be Summon Lightning Golem and Blood Rage. Is that correct?

I hope you get what I'm trying to convey here in my very lengthy post haha. Basically, to reiterate, having socketed Herald of Ash in my boots, that leaves my gloves open to options. Which gems should I choose from, once the gems that depend on Xoph's Blood/Watcher's Eye/Impresence/If I need mana have been chosen. Probably, from what I get from the flowchart, the only time you don't have any other choices, is if you have Impresence + Watcher's Eye or don't have Watcher's Eye and you need more mana, in which case your gem set up for your gloves would be: Anger/Blasphemy/Flammability/Enlighten 3/4 for Impresence + Watcher's Eye or Hatred/Blasphemy/Flammability/Enlighten 3/4. Is my understanding correct?

Also, what does Enlighten 3/4 mean? Does that mean Enlighten level 3? Haha, forgive me for all my questions, but you seem like a very knowledgeable/helpful person, which is why you are the best person to ask all these questions from. Thank you again!

Dernière édition par Obsoleete, le 7 févr. 2018 13:38:34
"
Obsoleete a écrit :
Thank you for the reply as well as updating the guide! Mostly everything is clear for me now. I just have one more area of confusion that I hope you can clear up for me.

For the gems that we are supposed to run, you have stated which gems to run in 3 sections. They are the recommended gears set up, gems set up and the aura flow chart in your FAQ. Now again, confusion lies in the fact that I'm new, which is why I'm not seeing what other experienced players are probably seeing. However, what I'm taking from having read these parts multiple times, is that lets say for Helm, you have these gems set up: Cast When Damage Taken Support, Increased Duration Support, Ancestral Warchief and Immortal Call. For boots, you have these: Vaal Lightning Trap, Herald of Ash, Leap Slam and Enduring Cry according to your recommended gems set up.

So, that leaves your gloves open for manipulation in terms of what gems you want to socket in there. According to your flow chart, it depends on if you have Xoph's Blood/Watcher's Eye or not. Ok, lets say if I had Xoph's Blood and Watcher's Eye. On your flowchart it says, if that's the case, go for Anger + Herald of Ash and TombFist. Ok, I got that. Tombfist, has a jewel socket, so one jewel goes there. From what your recommended gems set up say, Herald of Ash should be in your boots, I think, so that goes there. Anger is then socketed in your Tombfist. So, which other gems should you socket into your Tombfist, if what I have understood and said so far is true? Should you choose the gems that you have socketed in your Tombfist under the recommended gears tab, or go with the gems linked along with the Tombfist in the recommended gears tab. Which is where more confusion arises, since I thought Herald of Ash should be socketed in the boots. Or should I pick and choose from the gems in the recommended gems tab, in which case, which gems should I choose?

Lets take another situation. In your flowchart is says, if you have Xoph's Blood but don't have Watcher's Eye, go for Blasphemy, Flammability and Herald of Ash. Herald of Ash goes into the boots from my understanding, which means Blasphemy/Flammability go into the gloves. That leaves two gem sockets open, where from what I have understood, you choose the gems from the recommended tab. Which would be Summon Lightning Golem and Blood Rage. Is that correct?

I hope you get what I'm trying to convey here in my very lengthy post haha. Basically, to reiterate, having socketed Herald of Ash in my boots, that leaves my gloves open to options. Which gems should I choose from, once the gems that depend on Xoph's Blood/Watcher's Eye/Impresence/If I need mana have been chosen. Probably, from what I get from the flowchart, the only time you don't have any other choices, is if you have Impresence + Watcher's Eye or don't have Watcher's Eye and you need more mana, in which case your gem set up for your gloves would be: Anger/Blasphemy/Flammability/Enlighten 3/4 for Impresence + Watcher's Eye or Hatred/Blasphemy/Flammability/Enlighten 3/4. Is my understanding correct?

Also, what does Enlighten 3/4 mean? Does that mean Enlighten level 3? Haha, forgive me for all my questions, but you seem like a very knowledgeable/helpful person, which is why you are the best person to ask all these questions from. Thank you again!

I have updated the gems section for Gloves / Helm / Boots. Take a look at that and see if it is clearer to you now.

I have indicated which of the gems in the setup are optional and you can have them removed/replaced.

Rules:
"
- You will want aura gems to be linked together so that they can all benefit from Enlighten gem.

- Cast When Damage Taken must be linked to Immortal Call.

Otherwise, 4L gems setup can go into any slot as long as you have the right colors for it, and you can move them around as long as the above rules are followed.

For Enlighten 3/4, it simply mean Enlighten Level 3 or Enlighten Level 4 gem. :)
I get it now! So basically, the gems that you have pointed out as optional, can be replaced with Anger/Hatred/Enlighten depending on what amulet I'm running, as well as if I have Watcher's Eye. Also, if I'm using Enlighten, I should probably socket all the aura's in one item, so that they can all benefit from Enlighten. Oh, I do have a question here. Let's say I'm running Impresence + Watcher's Eye for example, that would mean I would go for Anger/Blasphemy/Flammability/Herald of Ash - all of these are auras. So what if I need Enlighten? Obviously I cannot socket 5 gems, so one of these auras will have to be socketed in a different item. Is that okay?

For the other items, I can mix and match however I like, as long as Immortal Call and Cast When Damage Taken Support are socketed together. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that's right, right?

Anyways, I think that's my final question, hopefully. However, you've been a great help so far. I like the fact that I can talk with the guide creator, it's really helpful for a new player like me. Thanks again for responding to me!
Dernière édition par Obsoleete, le 7 févr. 2018 23:24:26

Quick question; double murderous or murderous & searching for 2 abyss socket tombfist?
Tvätta dina händer i min stjärt
"
Obsoleete a écrit :
I get it now! So basically, the gems that you have pointed out as optional, can be replaced with Anger/Hatred/Enlighten depending on what amulet I'm running, as well as if I have Watcher's Eye. Also, if I'm using Enlighten, I should probably socket all the aura's in one item, so that they can all benefit from Enlighten. Oh, I do have a question here. Let's say I'm running Impresence + Watcher's Eye for example, that would mean I would go for Anger/Blasphemy/Flammability/Herald of Ash - all of these are auras. So what if I need Enlighten? Obviously I cannot socket 5 gems, so one of these auras will have to be socketed in a different item. Is that okay?

For the other items, I can mix and match however I like, as long as Immortal Call and Cast When Damage Taken Support are socketed together. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that's right, right?

Anyways, I think that's my final question, hopefully. However, you've been a great help so far. I like the fact that I can talk with the guide creator, it's really helpful for a new player like me. Thanks again for responding to me!

Yes. That is correct.

If you are using Impresence for Flammability, it reserves 0% mana and you can link Enlighten + Anger + Herald of Ash in 1 slot while moving Blasphemy + Flammability to another.

Or you simply can just link Blasphemy + Flammability + Herald of Ash + Anger. Drop Enlighten and you should still have enough mana to sustain.

"
Zelvas a écrit :

Quick question; double murderous or murderous & searching for 2 abyss socket tombfist?

Definitely 1 x Murderous and 1 x Searching so you get full benefit from Tombfist.
Thank you a lot for answering my questions. I seem to have a grasp of the most important parts in this guide now. Thank you very much for your taking your time and answering my questions and even modifying your guide to accommodate for me.
Quick question, if were running impresence, why do we run hatred which deals cold damage? Simply because avatar of fire converts 50% of it?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires