[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
MasTAMutley a écrit :

Oops. Can't believe I forgot about Point Blank. Fair point about Atziri's, I kinda knew that but haven't truly swapped everything from when I was Reave build. Dying Sun is what I want to get I assume?

Yes. Dying Sun will be good. Taste of Hate too.

"
Livermory a écrit :
Playing this build this league and its my first time I was able to beat Shaper!

He is really easy for this build if you can execute mechanics well, I burned 3 sets on him when I was learning, but once I grasped mechanics I only died once to hammer when I leaped like 1cm by mistake :D And at that time the only really expensive item I had was Xoph's, rest was budget.

Looking forward to other challenges!

Congrats on your first Shaper kill! :)

"
Had3 a écrit :
Hey, so I am trying to level up my toon to use the gems, gears, and stuff. I bought a Bronn 5 link with 2G 2R 1B and I am planning on trying Volatile + Cyclone + Cast on Kill + Fortify and Concertraded Effect. I was wondering if that is enough to get me through T15 maps EASILY, I don't care if I can't kill shaper or guardians because I will eventually worry about that later. But I wanna know if its worth it doing the Volatile + Cyclone on a Bronn, (keep in mind I cant afford Xoph's Blood :( ). Thank you for this fucking amazing build (even tho I still didn't try it but I have a guud feeling about this). Would appreciate it if anyone helps.

I would recommend Cremation instead of Volatile because the death balls move really slow and most of the time they won't be able to hit anything.

And if you are struggling with COMK setup on T15, you can always switch back to the pure Cyclone setup. Which will definitely be capable of bringing you to T16.

The build runs fine without Xoph's Blood. You just have to pick the Avatar of Fire skill tree. You will still be able to kill Shaper. :)

"
Dahakar21 a écrit :
The Build is really nice, but i think i struggle a bit with the DMG.. What should i change? :)

Spoiler

Look at my Character to see the Jewels

Thank you all for the Help!

Best Regards

Good catch on the Point Blank gem in Ngamahu by @Artwebb1986.

Do follow the gems setup listed in the guide.

Your gloves will need attack speed so that is 1 slot you can look into replacing.

You don't need anti-bleed flask because you are immune to bleed when you leech. You also don't really need 2 life flasks. You can drop 1 for Basalt instead. Check out the Flasks section for budget setup.

Looking at your skill tree, you are not following closely to the skill tree listed in the guide. Follow the tree there and you will see an increase in your damage. Check out the damage tree with Primeval Force.

Get your gems to 20% quality.

"
burned20022003 a écrit :
Hey man thanks for the build , first league i might actually get into the real endgame stuff.

This is my stuff was hoping you can guide me into what i need to get ASAP .

Spoiler

and a watcher's eye with 25% roll on the damage but no fire resistance penetration cause that's way over my budget.

You will need to replace your Glyph Eye ring.

Gloves are fine but you can consider upgrading to a pair with attack speed and high life roll.

You can craft elemental damage with attack on your belt.

Check out the flask section for recommended setup.

Get your gems to 20% quality.

"
jujib3z a écrit :
My problem with getting Watchers Eye is that I can't really run Anger effectively. I'm already running Flammability + Herald of Ash, and my rings are too good to pass up to be able to get Essence Worm for Anger.

Thoughts?

I need the res from the rings, I'm already sort of hurting-

What should I do :o

"
kira1414 a écrit :
If you have Impresence amulet (Flammability), you will be able to run Flammability + Anger + Herald of Ash.

The problem is I already have Xoph's. Am I just giving up on the Anger dream? I wouldn't be able to really get rid of one of my rings- they provide too much res for me and are one of the main sources of it.

Dernière édition par jujib3z, le 28 déc. 2017 09:51:10
"
jujib3z a écrit :

The problem is I already have Xoph's. Am I just giving up on the Anger dream? I wouldn't be able to really get rid of one of my rings- they provide too much res for me and are one of the main sources of it.

In that case you should run Xoph's Blood + Watcher's Eye. Run Anger + Herald of Ash.

Get a pair of gloves similar to this:

Thanks for your reply Kira :)

I managed to pimp a litle more my stuff and here I am :

I'm sitting @ 5117 life and struggle to get more, I would like to have at least 6K.
My damage is fine ATM so maybe I should change some nodes in my tree to get more life at the price of some damage?
What could you advise ?

Again, I thank you for this beautiful and powerful build !
Killed Shaper deathless @ lvl 87

Very solid build.
I was wondering, what should be my next upgrade? thx.

Hello, those are my items at level 75 using the Avatar of fire skilltree.
Should I buy Impresence to run anger or should I just wait and buy Xophs blood ?
Thanks in advance and great build
I feel like Im starting to fall off a bit in terms of damage. The ammys are too expensive for me to afford. I was thinking of getting an essence worm to run anger but do you think Ill lose out too much on other stats? What would be the next step in upgrading?

"
kira1414 a écrit :
"
jujib3z a écrit :

"
kira1414 a écrit :
In that case you should run Xoph's Blood + Watcher's Eye. Run Anger + Herald of Ash.

Get a pair of gloves similar to this:

So then I would be getting rid of Flammability? I assume I could just go for the helm enchant once I can afford a Devoto's with one? Let's assume I get a pair of Steelscales, how would I re-color/re-socket my boots/gloves/helm accordingly now that I'm ditching a blue gem?

I really appreciate your help/you wasting your time with my stupid questions. First time playing a game like POE and I'm so exhausted of researching/youtubing and reading about the million things I don't understand. It's nice having someone explain things to me like this!
Dernière édition par jujib3z, le 28 déc. 2017 13:44:14
can you guys help me with my gear. i sometimes get oneshotted and i have no clue why. my life is kinda low i guess but im working on that. anything else you can notice.

my gear:

jewels:

are the jewels i got so far.

or am i doing something terribly wrong?
Thank you so much man! I can't wait to see this build in action :D!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires