[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

going for avatar of fire give u more dps than going for the cleaving and slaughter?
FIX SG SERVER
"

"
Mistweaver a écrit :
Thank you so much for this guide, I've read nearly every post in here and the support you give people is greatly appreciate. That said, I feel like it's time I ask for some help.

I feel like my damage is a little lacking in higher red maps, is there anything I could be doing better? I also absolutely hate casting enduring cry/golem, can I swap out better gems for those two? I've already made the swap to 4 link AC instead of CWDT/IC.

I'm thinking in terms up grades my path looks something like, Spiked Gloves > Dying Sun > Taste of Hate > Abyss Jewels, does this seem right?

I also wanted to ask if I'm running the best gem set up in my weapon/chest.

Thanks for any advice you can give.

Spoiler

I would suggest the first thing to do is get your gems to 20/20. That will boost your damage without investing in gears.

Your gloves definitely need an upgrade but if you are going for lab enchantment, you will want to use Titan Gauntlets instead of Spiked gloves. This is because lab enchantment will replace the implicit roll on Spiked gloves.

And yes, you can follow the upgrade path that you have listed.

Watcher's Eye is another jewel that you can look into. You can take a look at the Recommended Gears section for the preferred rolls on Watcher's Eye.

Would I also run Anger aura? Should I be swapping out something for it? Using Essence Worm would mess with my stats/resist too much I think.

Are any of the uber enchants as good as Spiked Gloves?

Also, Light Golem/Enduring Cry, any good replacements?
Dernière édition par Mistweaver, le 29 déc. 2017 01:27:23
is this build made especially for uber labs or is it also good for farming shaper, running maps and this kind of shit?
First this build is a lot of fun to play with it, thank you!

I´m currently lvl 91, damage is pretty good. But occasionally i´m lacking on Mana mostly on boss fights. I allocated two Mana leech points in the skilltree but it seems there is no difference. Should i take a Mana pot or did i missed something?

Life: 7,2k
Mana: 168 unreserved

Pantheon
As major god I´m running Soul of Arakaali to proc increased life recovery rate when immortal call interrupt blood rage.

Minor god is Yugul

https://pastebin.com/a3MfTWmt

Gear
Hi Kira <3

Any comments on my build please. I get owned by shaper...is it gear, tree or pure my lack of mechanic knowledge?
"
BlackPie a écrit :
Does damage from Watcher's Eye + Anger outweigh the damage provided by Flammability?

Only against bosses, so yeah it's still better. You net about 10% more dps against bosses. Trash explodes on a 4L, amping up damage against bosses is the way to go.
Deliver pain exquisite
This build is really good, but could benefit a lot from a +1 curse on a Xoph's blood amulet.
Anyone to give me one so I can make a review? :D

I played this in abyss, so far so good. From rare Amu into carnage into Impresence so far.
Every content done (didn't tried Uber Atziri yet)

There a belt no one mention here : https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Cyclopean_Coil
It is a pretty common loot on elder and worth nothing.
I have one wit 15% attribute increase : it helps with our lack of INT and it outnumber most of stygian belt in HP and DPS.
(no mention to the freeze/ignite immunity)
Only downside: there is no resist, but if u play with belly u might be capped already.

Another question :
Since I play on a potato PC, sometime the amount of molten balls make my PC laggy, so I was wondering if a regular cyclone build (disfavor or starforge for exemple) can be close in term of damages to this build?
"
Norwind a écrit :

How are you able to get the proper int to max your int gems? I find that most of the stats that are suggested on rares don't really come with int

You just need 1 ring to have 40+ int and you will be able to handle the int requirement for your gems.

The only exception will be Enfeeble, which you will stop leveling it once it reach level 13.

"
BlackPie a écrit :
I am currently saving up for a Xoph's Blood (have ~6ex atm). I dont have a Watcher's Eye. Assuming no ele weakness on hit gloves, should I just get Xoph's Blood and run Flammability + HoA, or get both Xoph's Blood + Watcher's Eye and run Anger + HoA, with no curse at all?

Does damage from Watcher's Eye + Anger outweigh the damage provided by Flammability?

It is like what @_Tiem said. Xoph's Blood + Watcher's Eye + Anger + Herald of Ash has more damage on boss like Shaper than Flammability + Herald of Ash.

If you only have Xoph's Blood, on Shaper, you can go Hatred + Herald of Ash as this combo deals more damage as compared with Flammability + Herald of Ash or Anger + Herald of Ash.

"
going for avatar of fire give u more dps than going for the cleaving and slaughter?

Yes. Avatar of Fire gives you more damage than Cleaving + Slaughter combined.

"
Mistweaver a écrit :
Would I also run Anger aura? Should I be swapping out something for it? Using Essence Worm would mess with my stats/resist too much I think.

Are any of the uber enchants as good as Spiked Gloves?

Also, Light Golem/Enduring Cry, any good replacements?

To run Anger, you can swap out Flammability and stick to a rare ring instead of Essence Worm.

You can check out the Lab enchantment section for gloves enchantment. You will want to enchant Titan Gauntlets and not Spiked gloves.

Vengeance and Molten Shell are good replacement for those 2 gems.

"
is this build made especially for uber labs or is it also good for farming shaper, running maps and this kind of shit?

Uber lab is a breeze for the build and you can certainly farm Shaper with it once you have the end game gears in place. :)

The only map that this build can't handle will probably be Hall of Grandmaster.

"
sizzzzzzz a écrit :
First this build is a lot of fun to play with it, thank you!

I´m currently lvl 91, damage is pretty good. But occasionally i´m lacking on Mana mostly on boss fights. I allocated two Mana leech points in the skilltree but it seems there is no difference. Should i take a Mana pot or did i missed something?

Life: 7,2k
Mana: 168 unreserved

Pantheon
As major god I´m running Soul of Arakaali to proc increased life recovery rate when immortal call interrupt blood rage.

Minor god is Yugul

https://pastebin.com/a3MfTWmt

Gear
Spoiler

Glad you are enjoying the build. :)

I see that you are running Anger and Herald of Ash and this resulted in a smaller usable mana pool.

You will want to link at least an Enlighten 3 to those 2 auras so that you will have a bigger mana pool.

With 250+ unreserved mana, you should be fine.

"
swiftwilly a écrit :
Hi Kira <3

Any comments on my build please. I get owned by shaper...is it gear, tree or pure my lack of mechanic knowledge?

Looking at your character, it appears that some of your gems are not 20/20. And you are using Increased Area Effect gem in your Cyclone 6L instead of Concentrated gem. You are missing lots of damage over there.

Work on the gems and you should have more damage against Shaper. :)

"
BaKouneT a écrit :
This build is really good, but could benefit a lot from a +1 curse on a Xoph's blood amulet.
Anyone to give me one so I can make a review? :D

I played this in abyss, so far so good. From rare Amu into carnage into Impresence so far.
Every content done (didn't tried Uber Atziri yet)

There a belt no one mention here : https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Cyclopean_Coil
It is a pretty common loot on elder and worth nothing.
I have one wit 15% attribute increase : it helps with our lack of INT and it outnumber most of stygian belt in HP and DPS.
(no mention to the freeze/ignite immunity)
Only downside: there is no resist, but if u play with belly u might be capped already.

Another question :
Since I play on a potato PC, sometime the amount of molten balls make my PC laggy, so I was wondering if a regular cyclone build (disfavor or starforge for exemple) can be close in term of damages to this build?

+1 curse Xoph's Blood is the dream amulet for the build. :)

Cyclopean Coil is a decent belt but besides the lack in resistance, it is also lacking in damage from Elemental Damage With Attack that can be rolled on belts. You will probably benefit more from a very well rolled Abyssal belt.

I have never played a Disfavour Cyclone Slayer before but I have made a Disfavour Cyclone Scion in patch 3.0 so I can only share my experience based on that.

On my 3.0 SSF Scion, she was able to kill Shaper but in terms of damage, I feel that on end game boss, she still loses out to a well geared Ngamahu slayer.

However, her gears back then are really cheap (you can check out her Shaper kill gaers in the guide) to assemble (except for the Disfavour axe) so if she is well geared, damage could be similar or better.
"
jujib3z a écrit :
So then I would be getting rid of Flammability? I assume I could just go for the helm enchant once I can afford a Devoto's with one? Let's assume I get a pair of Steelscales, how would I re-color/re-socket my boots/gloves/helm accordingly now that I'm ditching a blue gem?

I really appreciate your help/you wasting your time with my stupid questions. First time playing a game like POE and I'm so exhausted of researching/youtubing and reading about the million things I don't understand. It's nice having someone explain things to me like this!

Yes. With the Elemental Weakness on hit gloves, you will drop Flammability.

"
kira1414 a écrit :
To re-color corrupted Tombfist, you need to use level 8 Vorici bench to get 3R on it using 1R bench reroll (requires 4 chromatics and 4 vaal orbs) for each attempt. You can drop Faster Attack gem on the gloves.

The rest of the colors on your helm and boots can stay.

And glad I am able to help. :)

So slight problem-

While I was waiting your reply I picked up

I think I'm stuck with flammability now. Would there be any other way to add Anger to the build as well without sacraficing anything major?

Here is my gear now-

Should I still get Watchers Eye?

Now that I have 6-linked my chest I need to re-assess my upgrade priorities.

I still need Dying Sun- I would imagine at this point that is #1 on my list? I also need to upgrade my jewels that are socketed in my passive tree as they aren't very good.

So Dying Sun - > Jewels(Watcher's Eye still??)-> ? -> ?

Dernière édition par jujib3z, le 29 déc. 2017 14:09:40
"
BaKouneT a écrit :

Not really. Everything hard has 80% curse reduction on it. A curse is actually only really good for trash and once you get Xoph's all trash melts regardless. You only need to amp your damage against guardians and shaper/elder/uber atziri.

In fact, once you get GG gear (you can do this without watcher's eye) I would suggest throwing in warlord's mark for the ECs. They will give you a reliable way to buff IC and give you a nice buff to leech. If you run VP, then it will also help with the degen too.

It's utterly pointless to buff your damage against trash. Nothing lasts long. The discrepancy between mobs and bosses toughness is insane. Mobs blow apart like leaves in the wind.
Deliver pain exquisite

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires