[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

thanks for advice and the tree. doesn't seem like it's worth the regrets/effort right now.

RE: Enfeable, I haven't died while mapping in a while, this is more specifically for tankiness during bosses. I feel like running enfeable, which would then mean no flammability, which would then mean no anger, would be gimping to much given I'm using impressence+Watcher's combo.

I wonder if it was just the mods on minatour although I would have hoped we could have tanked and leeched through most of them.
"
"
adlrus a écrit :
I'm using a link Xoph + Anger + Watcher's Eye (extra fire damage + elemental penetration).

I can make work Flammability + Herald of Ash + Anger (+Essence Worm + Enlighten4).But should this be done? This is not very convenient. Maybe another assembly of auras is needed.

If you are leveling your character, you can run Anger + Enfeeble.

If you are fighting end game boss like Shaper, you can run Flammability (Impresence) + Anger + Herald of Ash.

This way you don't have to use Essence Worm and will still deal more damage than when you are running without Watcher's Eye and using Flammability + Herald of Ash.

Btw, possible to link your Watcher's Eye? I would like to include that in the guide to show other players how the ideal roll on this jewel will look like. :)

Not the best stats)

Link other things, I'm interested in your opinion.

My problem with getting Watchers Eye is that I can't really run Anger effectively. I'm already running Flammability + Herald of Ash, and my rings are too good to pass up to be able to get Essence Worm for Anger.

Thoughts?

I need the res from the rings, I'm already sort of hurting-

What should I do :o
Dernière édition par jujib3z, le 27 déc. 2017 13:16:34
Question: I have 5299HP and i was thinking about refunding some life nodes to get Primeval Force, this would boost my dmg around 500+, but i would drop to 4917HP, is it worth it?
Dernière édition par W1shm4ster, le 27 déc. 2017 14:25:45
To top the question above me, is it worth it to get primeval force over hatchet master and wrecking ball?
Just a gear upgrade. Still need a belt with armor, gloves with armor and boots with armor. Buying the red dream for survivability (not using end cry). Running at about 1mil cyclone DPS now. I did test Ignite chance jewel vs added fire, and ignite is better DPS. So I'm very satisfied with my BBB - RR - G bronns. Sold my RRR - BB - G one.

Also got the anger jewel. Not perfect though, just the added dmg. Sad about my flammability, but I don't think going essence worm + linking enhance 4 is worth it. It's something I need to investigate.

Thanks for the fun, it's a nice build.
Dernière édition par Djangooo, le 27 déc. 2017 16:42:06
"
dperls a écrit :
Hey all, looking for some confirmation on what's next for me. I steamroll t15/t16 maps but find myself dying to t15 bosses sometimes. Tried my first guaridan last night, was corrupted with some extra damage and some other shitty mods and got absolutely stommped.

I'd also like some advice on my tree. I'm trying to figure out a way to get Catalyse allcoated. It would provide me about 7% boost cyclone, and 6% boost to molten burst.

I know I should quality my gems, just taking them a few at a time with GCPs because I hate re-leveling them.

Not shown is a 24% phys damage watcher's.

The way I see it in order of importance:

Refine abyss jewels
Better boots with a higher armor roll
Taste of Hate
Opal Rings
Dying Sun
Lab Enchant

Any other advice? That the right order?

The main advice that everyone else seemed to skip over is I would suggest you 20% quality all your gems. All the damage ones thats about 10% per. If you dont know how sell the gem with a GCP to the vendor and you will get a Lvl1 20% quality gem.
Dernière édition par Artwebb1986, le 27 déc. 2017 17:49:08
Have seen many running Enlighten instead of Enhance..
You think Enhance is more worse ? :)

2nd Shaper run, too chill to count time, but it's suprisingly fast considering I'm still slacking on 5link with tons of currency lying around but hey. At first I was doing some generic Slayer lab runner, once I picked Ngamahu and I was like, well this might be fun. Started as molten strike with ancestral call for maximizing them balls, was swapping for melee on full life for single target. Then I've decided to play cyclone first time since... like forever, so instead of gearing my Ashrend/Lion's Eye Raider I put 14 ex of currency on this toon and casually started killing Shaper. So yea, that's my story. (All in all this toon actually earned now way more than that by itself.)

Gear:

I was even too lazy to really do my flasks:

My tree is mostly consistent with Primeval Force tree from guide - I guess, next if I ever bother to get more levels I'll either fill up HP nodes or go for Wrecking ball.
Dernière édition par TehGunslinger, le 27 déc. 2017 20:53:47
Hey, doing a variant of your build for the 3.1 Abyss league. I managed to add Kaom's Heart with all these Elder gloves rolling around!

I just made two videos about it - a deathless shaper kill and a guide with the changes I made. Thought you might like to check them out. Thanks for the guide :)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires