[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
dperls a écrit :
thanks for advice and the tree. doesn't seem like it's worth the regrets/effort right now.

RE: Enfeable, I haven't died while mapping in a while, this is more specifically for tankiness during bosses. I feel like running enfeable, which would then mean no flammability, which would then mean no anger, would be gimping to much given I'm using impressence+Watcher's combo.

I wonder if it was just the mods on minatour although I would have hoped we could have tanked and leeched through most of them.

For this build, I find Minotaur to be the toughest guardian because he can hit really hard depending on the map mods.

"
adlrus a écrit :
Not the best stats)

Link other things, I'm interested in your opinion.

Spoiler

Thank you for linking that item. That is a beauty. :)

I would recommend you to consider picking up a 3R2B1G Bronn as that will greatly improve your damage.

You can also drop Essence Worm for a rare ring and just run Anger + Herald of Ash.

Gloves wise, Tombfist is great for the build, especially when you socket a murderous jewel in it. You get free Intimidate that will further boost your damage. A pair with Curse with Elemental Weakness on hit will be perfect for you:

"
jujib3z a écrit :
My problem with getting Watchers Eye is that I can't really run Anger effectively. I'm already running Flammability + Herald of Ash, and my rings are too good to pass up to be able to get Essence Worm for Anger.

Thoughts?

I need the res from the rings, I'm already sort of hurting-

Spoiler

What should I do :o

If you have Impresence amulet (Flammability), you will be able to run Flammability + Anger + Herald of Ash.

"
W1shm4ster a écrit :
Question: I have 5299HP and i was thinking about refunding some life nodes to get Primeval Force, this would boost my dmg around 500+, but i would drop to 4917HP, is it worth it?

Your life pool is low at the moment as you are missing too much life on your gears.

You will want to have 6000 life with Primeval Force to map comfortably.

I would recommend you to upgrade your gears:
- abyssal jewels with flat life roll for Darkness Enthroned belt.
- high life roll on your boots
- high life roll on your gloves
- replace Foe Knot ring with 1 that has high life roll and good resist

"
jhayeehl a écrit :
To top the question above me, is it worth it to get primeval force over hatchet master and wrecking ball?

Stick with Hatchet Master and Wrecking Ball. It is not worth it to re-spec them for Primeval Force.

"
Djangooo a écrit :
Just a gear upgrade. Still need a belt with armor, gloves with armor and boots with armor. Buying the red dream for survivability (not using end cry). Running at about 1mil cyclone DPS now. I did test Ignite chance jewel vs added fire, and ignite is better DPS. So I'm very satisfied with my BBB - RR - G bronns. Sold my RRR - BB - G one.

Spoiler

Also got the anger jewel. Not perfect though, just the added dmg. Sad about my flammability, but I don't think going essence worm + linking enhance 4 is worth it. It's something I need to investigate.

Thanks for the fun, it's a nice build.

Do you mean Enlighten 4 instead of Enhance 4?

Depending on your gears, Added Fire will provide more damage than Chance to Ignite.

e.g. Using my level 99 Slayer (mapping setup instead of Shaper):

Cyclone + Melee Physical + Elemental Focus + Elemental Damage With Attack + Concentrated +

1) Added Fire DPS = 466829

2) Chance to Ignite DPS = 424047

Added Fire scales up when your base physical damage is very high (before fire conversion). Chance to Ignite is applied after the fire conversion.

Once you get more flat physical damage on your gears, you will find that Added Fire is better.

"
TehGunslinger a écrit :

2nd Shaper run, too chill to count time, but it's suprisingly fast considering I'm still slacking on 5link with tons of currency lying around but hey. At first I was doing some generic Slayer lab runner, once I picked Ngamahu and I was like, well this might be fun. Started as molten strike with ancestral call for maximizing them balls, was swapping for melee on full life for single target. Then I've decided to play cyclone first time since... like forever, so instead of gearing my Ashrend/Lion's Eye Raider I put 14 ex of currency on this toon and casually started killing Shaper. So yea, that's my story. (All in all this toon actually earned now way more than that by itself.)

Gear:
Spoiler

I was even too lazy to really do my flasks:

My tree is mostly consistent with Primeval Force tree from guide - I guess, next if I ever bother to get more levels I'll either fill up HP nodes or go for Wrecking ball.

Thank you for sharing your experience with the build.

It has been a while since I see a player running Carcass Jack to beat Shaper. :)

"
GodofRabbits a écrit :
Hey, doing a variant of your build for the 3.1 Abyss league. I managed to add Kaom's Heart with all these Elder gloves rolling around!

I just made two videos about it - a deathless shaper kill and a guide with the changes I made. Thought you might like to check them out. Thanks for the guide :)

Thanks for sharing the video on using Kaom's Heart. :)

Yes, Kaom's Heart can certainly beat Shaper but the damage output is at least 50% lower than the 6L Cyclone setup.

For instance, you can take a look at this video uploaded by @Overmedia using a 6L Belly.
Dernière édition par kira1414, le 28 déc. 2017 01:00:33
"

Yes, Kaom's Heart can certainly beat Shaper but the damage output is at least 50% lower than the 6L Cyclone setup.

For instance, you can take a look at this video uploaded by @Overmedia using a 6L Belly.

I'm running an effective 5L with Cyclone - Faster Attacks - Fortify - Inc AoE - Elemental Damage With Attack Skills. Certainly I could have swapped for Conc Effect and another damage support were I to want more damage. Regardless, a 6L only beats this setup by one link, so it's not as large a boost as you imply.
Hi guys.

Just wanting a bit of advice of where to go gear wise from where I am at. I haven't cleared Shaper but only really because I haven't filled my Atlas out properly and I hate buying maps.

My gear and build is on my character tab.

I'm enjoying the Cremation build but really not sure if there aren't better ways of doing it.

Any and all feedback is appreciated. My resists are touch and go at 80% all so I don't have much to move there.
"
GodofRabbits a écrit :

I'm running an effective 5L with Cyclone - Faster Attacks - Fortify - Inc AoE - Elemental Damage With Attack Skills. Certainly I could have swapped for Conc Effect and another damage support were I to want more damage. Regardless, a 6L only beats this setup by one link, so it's not as large a boost as you imply.

Lets do the numbers using your character profile with POB :)

Cyclone on Level 18 Faster Attack Gloves + Kaom's Heart:
"
Cyclone + Elemental Damage with Attack + Concentrated + Fortify

Your effective Shaper DPS: 135365

If you switch to Cyclone on 6L Belly:
"
Cyclone + Elemental Damage with Attack + Concentrated + Fortify + Melee Physical + Elemental Focus

Your effective Shaper DPS: 232185

6L Belly has approximately 42% more damage.

Here is the pastebin (using your character profile) I used to simulate the above damage comparison:

https://pastebin.com/m6UCx4Z0

"
You can choose "Cyclone on 4L Elder Gloves" and "Cyclone on 6L Belly" from the Main Skill dropdown menu.

I have removed the Level 18 Faster Attack property from the gloves and add it as a gem in the skill slot for more accurate comparison.

You have to change the chest piece under Item tab to Belly when you switch to "Cyclone on 6L Belly".

Note: Elder's gloves is just a level 18 faster attack gem with 0% quality.

"
MasTAMutley a écrit :
Hi guys.

Just wanting a bit of advice of where to go gear wise from where I am at. I haven't cleared Shaper but only really because I haven't filled my Atlas out properly and I hate buying maps.

My gear and build is on my character tab.

I'm enjoying the Cremation build but really not sure if there aren't better ways of doing it.

Any and all feedback is appreciated. My resists are touch and go at 80% all so I don't have much to move there.

Your gears are pretty good. I would replace Atziri's Promise flask because it does not work with the build.

I see that you did not pick up Point Blank in your skill tree. Your Molten Burst is missing 50% more damage. You will definitely want to pick that up.

For handling end game boss, you can consider running a pure Cyclone setup in your Shroud instead of COMK:

Cyclone + Faster Attack + Fire Penetration + Concentrated + Elemental Damage With Attack
"
Your gears are pretty good. I would replace Atziri's Promise flask because it does not work with the build.

I see that you did not pick up Point Blank in your skill tree. Your Molten Burst is missing 50% more damage. You will definitely want to pick that up.

For handling end game boss, you can consider running a pure Cyclone setup in your Shroud instead of COMK:

Cyclone + Faster Attack + Fire Penetration + Concentrated + Elemental Damage With Attack

Oops. Can't believe I forgot about Point Blank. Fair point about Atziri's, I kinda knew that but haven't truly swapped everything from when I was Reave build. Dying Sun is what I want to get I assume?
Playing this build this league and its my first time I was able to beat Shaper!

He is really easy for this build if you can execute mechanics well, I burned 3 sets on him when I was learning, but once I grasped mechanics I only died once to hammer when I leaped like 1cm by mistake :D And at that time the only really expensive item I had was Xoph's, rest was budget.

Looking forward to other challenges!
Hey, so I am trying to level up my toon to use the gems, gears, and stuff. I bought a Bronn 5 link with 2G 2R 1B and I am planning on trying Volatile + Cyclone + Cast on Kill + Fortify and Concertraded Effect. I was wondering if that is enough to get me through T15 maps EASILY, I don't care if I can't kill shaper or guardians because I will eventually worry about that later. But I wanna know if its worth it doing the Volatile + Cyclone on a Bronn, (keep in mind I cant afford Xoph's Blood :( ). Thank you for this fucking amazing build (even tho I still didn't try it but I have a guud feeling about this). Would appreciate it if anyone helps.
Dernière édition par Had3, le 28 déc. 2017 05:15:59
The Build is really nice, but i think i struggle a bit with the DMG.. What should i change? :)

Look at my Character to see the Jewels

Thank you all for the Help!

Best Regards
"
Dahakar21 a écrit :
The Build is really nice, but i think i struggle a bit with the DMG.. What should i change? :)

Look at my Character to see the Jewels

Thank you all for the Help!

Best Regards

Well for starters why are you using Point Blank support in your Axe ? You should get the skill on the tree and use the physical projectile attack damage.
Hey man thanks for the build , first league i might actually get into the real endgame stuff.

This is my stuff was hoping you can guide me into what i need to get ASAP .

and a watcher's eye with 25% roll on the damage but no fire resistance penetration cause that's way over my budget.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires