[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

hey guys lvl 83 here, i love this build , got 7,5k hp, maxed ress except chaos and i managed to do normal atziri and xoph with it.(still new to the game)
I did a twist, instead of going for duelist area notes i took whispers of doom and less mana reserved from templar's area and im running blasphemy+dual curses

my tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEDAAPWBAcEswYOCfYLYQxfE6UUIBZvFy8YVhhqGS4aPhynHNwdFB8CJKom8yftKPopLjWSNsU26TrhPAU8LT1fPfxBh0yzTeNSU1OlVcZV1lZIVw1YB1hjW6BfP2TnaHRo8ngvfA58uHzlgKSCB4KbgseDX4PMg9uMz48aj0aXlZitmjuboZ7Nn8uf36IAplenCKcwp1Wtja9stz64k7l-vWDAZsRYxPbGBMauxtjPftIh1HzYJNi92WHZfNpi42rr7u8O73zwH_Gs8kHyRfZI-ej60v4K_o8=

tell me your thoughts, what should i change
Dernière édition par tracexd, le 3 janv. 2017 08:47:06
"
DeMiGodking102 a écrit :
"
Saladin2 a écrit :
Im curious why in your build your not going for the Holy fire on the passive tree by leaving the jewel points.. as the holy fire increases burning damage by 75% which is mega lots

k so 75% burning damage (only scales RF damage)

vs like 3 rare jewels with

15% fire damage
7% max life
12% area damage
10% damage

lemme know which is better

im curiouse which jewel has all those stats so i can buy some
"
Saladin2 a écrit :
"
DeMiGodking102 a écrit :
"
Saladin2 a écrit :
Im curious why in your build your not going for the Holy fire on the passive tree by leaving the jewel points.. as the holy fire increases burning damage by 75% which is mega lots

15% fire damage
7% max life
12% area damage
10% damage

"rare jewel"

here's a search for breach league 3 property jewels.

http://poe.trade/search/ohoozasitanoku
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
Saladin2 a écrit :
"
DeMiGodking102 a écrit :
"
Saladin2 a écrit :

15% fire damage
7% max life
12% area damage
10% damage

Lets say you have 3 cheap jewels instead, with 7% hp and 15% increased damage, which you can find easily.Let's also asume you have 9.5k hp and 400% increased damage. Your total dps would be around 56.5k. If you swap the jewels for 70% burning damage you ll have around 9k hp and 425% increased damage. Your dps would be 56.2k and you ll end up with 500 less hp. In general, its best to open all jewel slots that require up to 2 points and then make modifications in tree for increased damage.
Dernière édition par Jdahl22, le 3 janv. 2017 12:47:28
do we still need flammability after reduced with EE (added cold and added lightning)? and added with scorching ray looks like an overkill for me.

which one is better, flat life or %max life (lets say +100 against +%20 Health) ??
are you going to fix this guide? like the "fav. flask section" and "jewels" ?
nvm
Dernière édition par Zatlan, le 1 févr. 2017 18:50:37
"
BebopBraunbaer a écrit :
are you going to fix this guide? like the "fav. flask section" and "jewels" ?

You can just look at his character and he already wrote down what kind of flasks and jewels you'd want. Fire damage/damage/area damage/life/strength is what you'd primarly want on jewels, not in that order.

For flasks I don't think it matters. You want a basalt flask (Because the granite flask isn't worth it in my opinion, because you're already getting diminished returns on armor that high), maybe a ruby flask in case something casts vulnerability or something on you and just regular flasks with a way to remove bleeding and possibly recovery on crits.

Here's my flasks I use for mapping.

Spoiler
(Got Taste of Hate from a dropped The Void card, but it is in essence a better basalt flask. Also want to replace my quicksilver flask with a quartz flask if I ever find one)

Otherwise, flasks are highly dependant on whatever content you're doing since breach bosses all represent one element and something like uber izaro primarly only deals physical damage.
Dernière édition par CheshireCat, le 6 janv. 2017 02:33:53
I have been playing this build and i love it. However, i'm at a point i don't know how to improve my character.
Spoiler

I appreciate all your inputs and will update you my progress :) cheers

I have 8010hp and 11k armour, 16k armour with aura

my jewel
Spoiler

Dernière édition par FierceMatcha, le 6 janv. 2017 08:52:04
flasks section has been fixed, as well as a new video guide being released. the leveling skill trees have been revamped as well as strategies on leveling/going RF at level 65.

glad you're all enjoying this build :)
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires