[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

can you break the passive tree up like you did before? 1- 24 etc
Dernière édition par tomsmashstuff, le 6 janv. 2017 13:58:27
Hello,

My first RF and i enjoy it. I'm 85 and I'm ok with a lot of improvment yet.

Thx a lot for sharing the post, the videos...

Good and very detailed guide! Had a similar build in Essence, had a few changes though:

- Templar AOE, Endurance Charge and Jewel Socket rather than Witch Area (L91 only though)
- Kaom's which ended up giving me a total of 10K+ life
- Doryani's cause only ~600 Str, could be improved however
- NO Immortal Call, cause I prefered phys mitigation from Charges rather than a few seconds phys immunity. Regaining charges takes rather long if you're such a lazy Enduring Cryer like me
- In general higher Focus on Armor (~8k unflasked)
- Inc AOE linked to Shield Charge / FA / Fortify for larger EE Radius
- Oh and yeah... Vaal Cyclone for the lolz... ProTip: Don't use with any sort of Bearers nearby.

Had my main RF Setup in a pair of Wyrmsign gloves which added Conc Effect to my Setup (little less AOE, huge Damage boost. The optimum would be rare Delirium Gloves, however they're expensive as hell

Waterways Clear Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEzMLEc6_DY&t=7s

If you go for Belt Corruptions, there is also one with increased AOE by like 4%, should work nicely

Started pretty late in the League so I could build a large map pool. But any content I encountered was super facetankable. Only went vs. Chimaera when it comes to Guardians, but this went smooth as hell. The only problem I had was a horribly rolled Vaal Temple map.
there are 2 things I'm very curious about regarding amulet for the RF build one is the

Xoph's Heart Amber Amulet
can give up to 60 str and has 25% increased fire dmg it also gives around 35 life and 30 fire resistance
and not to forget it gives also Cover Enemies in Ash when they Hit you

which adds another 20% increased fire dmg and reduce their move speed by 20%

for this amulet you don't get the avatar of fire so you dont lose the element equarium or whatever it called thats 45%fire dmg and 60 str

also there is another amulet called
Eye of Innocence

it gives 16-24 str and dex and 10% chance to ignite and 50-70% increased dmg while ignited which is a lot of dmg

also says take 100 fire dmg when ignite an enemy however with our fire resis and such that would be far less then that.

also there is stat that gives 2% of Fire Damage Leeched as Life while Ignited

im confused with that does it mean enemy's i ignite give me 2% life leech or when im ignited? or does it mean when im ignited they give me 2% life leech out of the fire dmg i deal to them?

since we cant add life leech to our rf and this 2% life is taken from fire dmg would that work? with rf build we have here and wouldn't that mean a loot of leeching?
Been playing this Build for about 1.5 months now and still loving it. My gear is pretty maxed at this point and I am starting to have a hard time finding out what to improve on next.

Spoiler
"
Lawlinc a écrit :
Been playing this Build for about 1.5 months now and still loving it. My gear is pretty maxed at this point and I am starting to have a hard time finding out what to improve on next.

Spoiler

nice gear. helm's str is the only complaint but its 30% more so its good. i'd start looking at your jewels or testing out a belly of the beast with 40% life vs kaaoms.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Great work, love the build, it's fun to play.
Kinda curious about the gemming on your prophecy char. Particularly the body armour considering the 5 link is 2B 2R 1G, and not 3B 1R 1G like your chest in breach.
I can't figure it out myself.
"
mikumi23 a écrit :
there are 2 things I'm very curious about regarding amulet for the RF build one is the

Xoph's Heart Amber Amulet
can give up to 60 str and has 25% increased fire dmg it also gives around 35 life and 30 fire resistance
and not to forget it gives also Cover Enemies in Ash when they Hit you

which adds another 20% increased fire dmg and reduce their move speed by 20%

for this amulet you don't get the avatar of fire so you dont lose the element equarium or whatever it called thats 45%fire dmg and 60 str

also there is another amulet called
Eye of Innocence

it gives 16-24 str and dex and 10% chance to ignite and 50-70% increased dmg while ignited which is a lot of dmg

also says take 100 fire dmg when ignite an enemy however with our fire resis and such that would be far less then that.

also there is stat that gives 2% of Fire Damage Leeched as Life while Ignited

im confused with that does it mean enemy's i ignite give me 2% life leech or when im ignited? or does it mean when im ignited they give me 2% life leech out of the fire dmg i deal to them?

since we cant add life leech to our rf and this 2% life is taken from fire dmg would that work? with rf build we have here and wouldn't that mean a loot of leeching?

Eye of Innocence doesn't work with RF, because it's not considered an ignite on yourself. You don't get anything from it, but the 100 fire damage taken from each enemy.

I have problems upgrading the build as well. Belly of the Beast isn't worth it for me because the 40% gives me just 600 hp. Kaom's Heart gets me almost to 10k hp, but when calculating effective hp due to the low armor on it they're almost equal for me, as well the 40% fire damage on it being evened out by the flammability curse on hit 5L. Not sure where to go with this, other than build it into cyclone.
Dernière édition par CheshireCat, le 8 janv. 2017 03:51:04
Spoiler
"
SteamBuggy a écrit :
Good and very detailed guide! Had a similar build in Essence, had a few changes though:

- Templar AOE, Endurance Charge and Jewel Socket rather than Witch Area (L91 only though)
- Kaom's which ended up giving me a total of 10K+ life
- Doryani's cause only ~600 Str, could be improved however
- NO Immortal Call, cause I prefered phys mitigation from Charges rather than a few seconds phys immunity. Regaining charges takes rather long if you're such a lazy Enduring Cryer like me
- In general higher Focus on Armor (~8k unflasked)
- Inc AOE linked to Shield Charge / FA / Fortify for larger EE Radius
- Oh and yeah... Vaal Cyclone for the lolz... ProTip: Don't use with any sort of Bearers nearby.

Had my main RF Setup in a pair of Wyrmsign gloves which added Conc Effect to my Setup (little less AOE, huge Damage boost. The optimum would be rare Delirium Gloves, however they're expensive as hell

Waterways Clear Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEzMLEc6_DY&t=7s

If you go for Belt Corruptions, there is also one with increased AOE by like 4%, should work nicely

Started pretty late in the League so I could build a large map pool. But any content I encountered was super facetankable. Only went vs. Chimaera when it comes to Guardians, but this went smooth as hell. The only problem I had was a horribly rolled Vaal Temple map.

I might drop the Immortal Call as well. I also use the Arctic Armor again, I feel much Tankier right now. I also found a Chalice yesterday. Any thoughts on that? I mean isn't that just a perfect Flask to get a little more punch into our RF?

Going to post my gear later. I just want to do 2-3 Upgrades, if I can sell some stuff today. ;)
IGN: Qwib_Cleave [Delve League SC]
Dernière édition par kumquats, le 8 janv. 2017 04:56:50
Been following this build for a week as my build is heavily inspired by this thread. here's my build:
Spoiler

Im lvl 87 atm, 9k life (kaoms) 1.6k life regen (golem+6charge) 14k armor 89% fire res.
doing t12 map like a breeze (havent drop higher tier), i also swap kaoms with this when facing bosses, sometime i deactivate RF to sustain my survivability.

CWDT + Ice Spear can sustain my EO really good (most of the time not proc because mobs already killed before hit me :D)

Shield Charge + Cast When Hit + FLammability + Fortify is to trigger curse and buff ourself with fortify.

next improvement is find a better jewel with 15% burning damage + 7%max life + any dmg buff for RF.
my ring also not so good, but okay. might have to find a better unset ring.

On Skill tree i took North and South route as i pick only important nodes, for me unwavering stance is not necesarry as my armor can hit 25k easily with determination aura.

for me cons of this build is strict map mods, cant do -% max res + cannot life regen/-% regen rate.
But overall great build :D.
Dernière édition par arclordz, le 8 janv. 2017 06:23:27

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires