[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

Awesome build looks very fun. Though I would just point out that the picture links for your flasks and jewels are broken(showing up as armour). I hope you keep updating this build through other leagues as well :) Thanks.
I narrated the entire guide in my mind with ItsYoji's voice and it makes it so much more appealing.

Will give this a shot!
Hi, I'm a noob, but something concerned me in the skill tree: Why is 5% max health better than 4% max health+12% armour, it seems pretty odd to me that hp is so much more worth than armor

If that was unintended I'm curious where to make the cut in regards of what's better than 5% max hp:
- 4%hp+12%armour
- 4%hp+8%armour
- 4%hp+3%elemental res
- 15% armour
Dernière édition par Scarvolo, le 1 janv. 2017 17:38:46
Hi Thanks for the guide really fun build.

Need some advice if possible please...

So I'm now lvl 71 and doing maps wit this build, is that to early for Righteous fire? I can keep it up with my res and my regen but it doesn;t seem all that powerful against single enemies. I just got owned by the boss of the T3 Arid Lake map, had to switch back to Scorching ray/firestorm to kill it.

Do you think I should leave RF until I'm higher level and have more life? Current life is 5.4k

Also on the tooltip screenshot you have 14k armor...how? I only have 3.5k and my gear isn't too dissimilar to yours in regards to the armor rolls from what I can see...

Cheers
"
Sythen a écrit :
Awesome build looks very fun. Though I would just point out that the picture links for your flasks and jewels are broken(showing up as armour). I hope you keep updating this build through other leagues as well :) Thanks.

Those have been broken for a while, but if you check the actual character on his account, you can see what flasks/jewels he's using.

(by the way, thanks for this guide. I'm an old player but had never tried RF before, and I'm enjoying it quite a lot - I especially like that it's not clicky at all, which is a boon for my bad wrists)
Hardcore Viable?
"
hocknose a écrit :
Hi Thanks for the guide really fun build.

Need some advice if possible please...

So I'm now lvl 71 and doing maps wit this build, is that to early for Righteous fire? I can keep it up with my res and my regen but it doesn;t seem all that powerful against single enemies. I just got owned by the boss of the T3 Arid Lake map, had to switch back to Scorching ray/firestorm to kill it.

Do you think I should leave RF until I'm higher level and have more life? Current life is 5.4k

Also on the tooltip screenshot you have 14k armor...how? I only have 3.5k and my gear isn't too dissimilar to yours in regards to the armor rolls from what I can see...

Cheers

No idea where your problem is, but I just geared myself at 65 and went with it right away. Didn't have any problems whatsoever on level 1 gems even.

Single target damage against map bosses is shield charge into elemental equilibrium, then using scorching ray right away to drop their resistance while they are still vulnerable to fire. Rinse and repeat. I can see it being tiring against guardians though. Of course you won't deal as much damage as someone specialized into one shotting bosses with crits, but I think that's not the point. It's rather to give you a cheap and effective build for mapping later on and you could always transisition it into a cyclone build too or whatever else you want.

Here's my gear, if it helps. (1c per piece, maxed all ele resistances except chaos, 800 str and +7k life)

Spoiler

Edit: Your gloves add fire damage to your attacks, making them resistant to fire. There's one of the problems. In comparision to me, that means you deal 75% less damage.
Dernière édition par CheshireCat, le 1 janv. 2017 23:20:13
"
CheshireCat a écrit :

No idea where your problem is, but I just geared myself at 65 and went with it right away. Didn't have any problems whatsoever on level 1 gems even.

Single target damage against map bosses is shield charge into elemental equilibrium, then using scorching ray right away to drop their resistance while they are still vulnerable to fire. Rinse and repeat. I can see it being tiring against guardians though. Of course you won't deal as much damage as someone specialized into one shotting bosses with crits, but I think that's not the point. It's rather to give you a cheap and effective build for mapping later on and you could always transisition it into a cyclone build too or whatever else you want.

Here's my gear, if it helps. (1c per piece, maxed all ele resistances except chaos, 800 str and +7k life)

Spoiler

Edit: Your gloves add fire damage to your attacks, making them resistant to fire. There's one of the problems. In comparision to me, that means you deal 75% less damage.

Thanks for the tips, have swapped out my gloved now.

Did your body armor only cost 1c cause I can't find anything cheaper than 20c for stats like you have?
This is my optimized version of the build with zerker.
Tree at 89:

Gear:
Spoiler

I focused on max damage/tankiness for bosses and less on clear speed. I've done up to t15 maps
and only boss that gave me trouble so far is rigwald beacuse of bleeding. Sometimes I get owned on esh breaches aswell, I think its because shock increases RF degen. I use fragile bloom for map mods that require higher regen and swap for normal jewels with hp/damage for the rest. Regen without FB and vitility is low, but war bringer makes it less important for recovery after big hits.Also abyssal cry can help a lot when damage is not good enough yet or for breaches.

HP: 9.2-10k (depending on jewels)
Regen: 1.2-2.1k (jewels and aura)
Armor: 8.5-13k (aura)

For damage I used this https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nW8-28XXMKxZU2-XIW6DUbCoBpm5r4882SFN7QU-70Q/edit#gid=2007583147, asuming mob resistances are at 75% and both EE and curse aplied.
With/without Conc Effect and depending on jewels:
111/162k-130/190k.

I don't know how accurate the calculator is, but it seems that with optimized gear, the 40% from zerker is not that important. The only thing that keeps me from trying chieftain or jugger is warbringer.
Dernière édition par Jdahl22, le 2 janv. 2017 09:44:52
"
Jdahl22 a écrit :
This is my optimized version of the build with zerker.
Tree at 89:

Gear:
Spoiler

I focused on max damage/tankiness for bosses and less on clear speed. I've done up to t15 maps
and only boss that gave me trouble so far is rigwald beacuse of bleeding. Sometimes I get owned on esh breaches aswell, I think its because shock increases RF degen. I use fragile bloom for map mods that require higher regen and swap for normal jewels with hp/damage for the rest. Regen without FB and vitility is low, but war bringer makes it less important for recovery after big hits.Also abyssal cry can help a lot when damage is not good enough yet or for breaches.

HP: 9.2-10k (depending on jewels)
Regen: 1.2-2.1k (jewels and aura)
Armor: 8.5-13k (aura)

For damage I used this https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nW8-28XXMKxZU2-XIW6DUbCoBpm5r4882SFN7QU-70Q/edit#gid=2007583147, asuming mob resistances are at 75% and both EE and curse aplied.
With/without Conc Effect and depending on jewels:
111/162k-130/190k.

I don't know how accurate the calculator is, but it seems that with optimized gear, the 40% from zerker is not that important. The only thing that keeps me from trying chieftain or jugger is warbringer.

can I ask what Aura is increasing your armor to 8.5k-13k ?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires