[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

Just switched to RF, I like the play style but i seem to be having issues. I have enough life regen to sustain RF, I just broke 6k life im not the highest level yet im only 69. And i have around 926 regen. But it just feels like its barely enough, If i get hit im regening super slow constantly useing health pots. From your video it seems you regen super fast, am i doing something wrong or will that come with being higher level?

passive tree

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEDAAHcAecD1gQHBLMFLQYOCfYLYQxfE6UUIBkuGj4aVRynHNwfAibzJ-0o-jbFNug6WDwFPC09_EGHRZ1HfkyzUEdSU1NSU6VVxlcNWGNYr18_YSFlTWjydO1343k5eu999X7iggeCx4Nfg8yD24TZhO-HKY8al5WYrZrgns2iAKcIpzCpbq2Nr2y3PriTuX69Nr1gvqfAZsRYxPbGBMauxtjPftIh1HzYJNi92WHawenV6-7vDu988B_yQfZI-ej-Cg==

Dernière édition par sake102204, le 8 janv. 2017 10:32:44
Buy LvL 17 Vitality and LvL 17 Purity of Fire and you are good to go. LvL 15 is just to low.
IGN: Qwib_Cleave [Delve League SC]
"
DeMiGodking102 a écrit :
"
Lawlinc a écrit :
Been playing this Build for about 1.5 months now and still loving it. My gear is pretty maxed at this point and I am starting to have a hard time finding out what to improve on next.

Spoiler

nice gear. helm's str is the only complaint but its 30% more so its good. i'd start looking at your jewels or testing out a belly of the beast with 40% life vs kaaoms.

40% Belly lost me about 900 hp while not really giving me any new links that would be enough of an improvement for the the life and dmg lost from unequipping the kaoms. Regarding Jewels I've spent about 15ex so far buying/crafting dual dmg/%life jewels and exalting them in hopes of a 3rd dmg mod but so far all of them have been bricks sadly.
"
Lawlinc a écrit :
Been playing this Build for about 1.5 months now and still loving it. My gear is pretty maxed at this point and I am starting to have a hard time finding out what to improve on next.

Spoiler

this is quiet nice gear i think this is as close as u can get to perfection there are some more tweeks you can do but at a very very high cost for example i seen helm with the 40% rf dmg and the 30% element one like the one on helm but at a very high price..

also for that amulet iv seen some similar stats on poe.trade that also u can get with the 1.6% reg but also maybe get with 20%+ increased fire dmg but at cost of either str or HP
Dernière édition par mikumi23, le 8 janv. 2017 16:55:10
"
mikumi23 a écrit :

also for that amulet iv seen some similar stats on poe.trade that also u can get with the 1.6% reg but also maybe get with 20%+ increased fire dmg but at cost of either str or HP

It took me 5000 alts just to hit t1 strenght and t1 life and I think that was me getting lucky even :D considered multimodding it for the crafted all attributes but then decided to slam it hoping for a higher all attribute roles. I think in the making of this characters gear did about 20 slams and didnt get a single good one out of it :/

Regarding the RF enchant I am currently 80 runs of uber lab in, hopefully gonna get that at some point.
Dernière édition par Lawlinc, le 8 janv. 2017 17:08:01
What is the point of the un-linked high level scorching ray? Would it be worth it to get a 6-link chest and put something like blind on hit in it or X-charge on crit?
"
Zulo1727 a écrit :
What is the point of the un-linked high level scorching ray? Would it be worth it to get a 6-link chest and put something like blind on hit in it or X-charge on crit?

-24% fire res
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
How do you trigger EE exactly?

The added cold/lightning damage to attacks on rings or amu and trigger it with Shield Charge?
"
Rendakar a écrit :
How do you trigger EE exactly?

The added cold/lightning damage to attacks on rings or amu and trigger it with Shield Charge?

yup. also vortex/tempest shield
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
DeMiGodking102 a écrit :

yup. also vortex/tempest shield

Thanks for your reply.

But BV & Tempest are listed as spells, so cold/lightning to attacks won't affect them!?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires