[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

Sub dude, first them all, thanks for the build, i trying and its working good atm, but i have a question, why my life leech support dont apply to molten shell??? its just supported by CWDT

"
I got a 4 link with Scorching Ray, Cast When Channeling, Firestorm, and Fire Penetration and it carried me through Cruel/Merciless/Labyrinth. Amazingly strong and much lower mana costs than Firestorm/Echo.

The new Incinerate seems pretty solid as well. Incinerate + Controlled Destruction + Cast While Channeling Flame Surge is interesting for single target.

I don't understand how you leveled your character through Incinerate/Flame Surge

I have no damage at all with these skills

good guide, thanks. But the block is about leveled - I do not understand, because obviously there is no additional information on the gear

if there is someone here who can tell exactly how to get ex[ on this guide and through what gem/gear, before working build?
"
shrunn57 a écrit :
Spoiler

Is there anything I'm not seeing that makes Doon the preferred weapon over Doryani?

Since we now have the strength cluster that makes it feasible to get to 800 strength with cheap gear, I modeled it in PoB to see what happens. I only got back to about the same RF damage, but life was a little lower and regen was significantly lower. My strength got to 875.

Does Doon really only shine when you get your strength much higher than this?

Iron Will versus Elemental Proliferation seems pretty minor, as do the other differences.

There is no possible way your RF does more dmg with doryani once your strenght with doon is 800+. Also there is no way u have more life regen with doryani vs doon as doon gives u str which buffs your life which grats more net regen.

Unless u r talking about sacrificing a lot of life nodes to get that %STR node on tree, then yeah, definitly gonna lose life and regen.

Idealy what u wanna do is get:
- elder leather belt with t1 life, t1 %life, t1 life recovery, %attributes, flat STR.
- elder body armour with t1 life, t1 %life, %strenght, flat STR, maybe %regen or phys taken as fire
- shaper amulet with t1 life, flat str, %attributes if u still wanna scale further them attributes :)

Having %attri on belt+amulet also helps fixing that dexterity problem alot.

Since Life leech doesn't work with Molten shell anymore I put SR-ele focus-burn dmg in doon and suddenly that pretty minor iron will u r talking about gives massive boost to SR dmg, making it a 4L ;)

Just tested blade vortex - inc duration - inc crit chance - curse on hit - flammability in my armor.
It's freaking amazing for clearing Legion and mapping. EO and EE up all the time and Flammability is pretty much like it was on blasphemy but without mana reserve cost. Just need a lil bit cold/lightning spell dmg somewhere in the gear so EE works with BV. And gotta stop every like 8s to cast BV. Once armor is 6L can add unleash for 4 BV charges every stop at single cast. Which makes em hit faster and get more crit chance which translates into even more reliable EO proc. Could go phys to light supp instead of unleash and forget about cold/light spell dmg on gear. Or inc aoe if massive RF AoE so that they match.
Amazing QoL if one doesn't mind stopping every now and then to recast BV.
Dernière édition par yakoob, le 11 juin 2019 01:39:45
"
yakoob a écrit :

Just tested blade vortex - inc duration - inc crit chance - curse on hit - flammability in my armor.
It's freaking amazing for clearing Legion and mapping. EO and EE up all the time and Flammability is pretty much like it was on blasphemy but without mana reserve cost. Just need a lil bit cold/lightning spell dmg somewhere in the gear so EE works with BV. And gotta stop every like 8s to cast BV. Once armor is 6L can add unleash for 4 BV charges every stop at single cast. Which makes em hit faster and get more crit chance which translates into even more reliable EO proc. Could go phys to light supp instead of unleash and forget about cold/light spell dmg on gear. Or inc aoe if massive RF AoE so that they match.
Amazing QoL if one doesn't mind stopping every now and then to recast BV.

I was thinking about something like this as well. You could even do something like swap out Inc Duration for CWDT for when you're not interacting with the league mechanic and swap back when you run up to a monolith. This could still allow you to have the "passive" EE/EO of BV while mapping and the "active" EE/EO during the times you need it.
Good build by demi. Im playing this on legion league im on budget but covered most of the league and im on my way to the shaper and elder. Btw one you proc is ice vortex or blade vortex?
How does this build do against the league mechanic? I have an ED/C build that I have been playing, but found a few of these items, so I want to try it out. Can it still clear the Legion mech?
"
There is no possible way your RF does more dmg with doryani once your strenght with doon is 800+. Also there is no way u have more life regen with doryani vs doon as doon gives u str which buffs your life which grats more net regen.

I didn't say Doryani got more damage. I said it was about the same. Keep in mind the 4 points for the strength cluster have to come from somewhere, and almost everything in this build is life nodes. If I'm willing to lose either a little max life or little regen or both, I can get up to 3% more damage from Doon. Not really worth it right now. I'm at level 93 and if I level 4 more times and get that strength cluster for free, then Doon of course wins.
Hi. First of all thaks for build. Question is not rare i gues. I like RF builds so much, i have guardian es char, so who is more tanky? es 15k or life 10k? i`m not good on poe mech...
"
pupuwersa a écrit :
Hi. First of all thaks for build. Question is not rare i gues. I like RF builds so much, i have guardian es char, so who is more tanky? es 15k or life 10k? i`m not good on poe mech...

i would say guardian has higher potential, with heavy investment.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Pantheon?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires