[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

How many endurance charges are the rest of you using?

I just dropped several plain life nodes, and picked up Armour Mastery and another endurance charge, plus the life regen per endurance charge node next to that. So I'm giving up 7% life and base damage but gain a 6th endurance charge and the damage/regen that goes along with that. The increased life regen is very noticeable.

Anyway, just trying to get a little less squishy.
"
Keerzah a écrit :
Hi o/

I'm curently in difficulty at the lvl 90 to do Map T13

I have 6500 hp and cap res

I understand that my damage is increased according to my maximum life and my fire damage / area dmg/elem dmg

stuff :

Have you any advice to give ^^" ?

flammability and curse on hit must be 20 20
"

but if i up my "flamability" and "curse on hit" , i ll need to up my "Cast whe damage taken" too.

It's mb preferable to keep cwdt low lvl to have more proc of "Ball Lightning"

BL proc Elemental Equilibrium

----
"

I have 6 Endurance Charge with "Enduring Cry"
"
Keerzah a écrit :
"

but if i up my "flamability" and "curse on hit" , i ll need to up my "Cast whe damage taken" too.

----
"

wrong, you want to level flam/curse on hit up since they aren't being cwdt. they are curse on hit. read the gem section again :P
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
DeMiGodking102 a écrit :
"
Keerzah a écrit :
"

----
"

wrong, you want to level flam/curse on hit up since they aren't being cwdt. they are curse on hit. read the gem section again :P

HOOOOOO OK !!

if right understand ! curse on hit is trigered when ball lightning hit an ennemy

I just need to keep BL proc by CWDT !!

It makes sense and I only understand it now !! hooo.. i feel so stupid to do not understand it sooner xD

Thank you ^^"
Hi, I'm doing your build, but I do not understand much of the RF ... I saw in some places that it would be more advantageous for the endgame in the bandits +2 points before Oak, would you have any suggestions?
Hmm i've try build this but somehow it's verey squishy 8k hp..decent gears.
But bosses and tough mobs will kick my ass back to oriath...
But how can we spend mana with RF to get arcane surge
You can get arcane surge if you are self-casting a curse (flammability or ele weakness). However, it doesn't look like it does anything for RF, so would only affect other spells like scorching ray if you also use those.
"
marrocksd a écrit :
But how can we spend mana with RF to get arcane surge

IF you can get an elder helm, go for Supported By Burning Damage/Conc Effect/Essence of Horror. This allows you to use Arcane Surge + Swift Affliction instead of those 2 links. Arcane Surge adds a hidden "duration" tag to RF, allowing Swift Affliction to work. This is highest DPS setup.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires