[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

I use orb of storms + inc crit chance + curse on hit + flammab for EE proccing aand cursing
Orb of storm can't go in a CWDT setup.
As for icespear, it needs to travel and snipe stuff not even in RF range to use the 600% crit, yet the projectile is quite narrow and goes in only one direction.

I'm considering putting flamability instead of vortex, since the CWDT there scales, while using increased crit with ball lightning.
Also, i'm currently looking for a CWDT friendly spell whose crit isn't rolled on spell cast to replace ball lightning(thinking about arc, but i don't know how it's crit work).
So I've given it a bit of a whirl and so far I'm pretty happy with the results. I do seem to be noticing EO more frequently and it seems to be particularly effective in mob dense area such as Incursions. Close enemies proc the first strike and then it penetrates through and frequently hits far away mobs with the second phase. Yes, it will suck against fast moving single targets but in a target rich environment it seems to do OK.

With a Doryani's I have a base crit of about 9.3% which means the second phase would be around 51.3%. While I'm levelling I'm still using Ralakesh's Impatience for my boots as I find them useful in boss fights. I throw down a Decoy totem, stand in a less dangerous spot and just channel away. I get all my charges in a few seconds which then ups my crit chance by another 120%. I also get more life regen, more damage, reduced phys damage and more cast speed. I don't expect this will work in end game, but right now they are working for me.

I definitely see the value in an Orb of Storms crit application too, so it's really just down to personal play style preference.

I'm currently using Arc in my SR - Channelling - Arc - Burning damage set up which easily applies EE and means I can strike first and not wait for an enemy to hit me. I still have the Ball Lightning set up recommended for the build, it's additional insurance and applies the curse still.

Here's my current levelling set up (lvl 79). Yes, heaps of room for improvement, I'll get there :)

Spoiler
I decided to use this build as a league starter, hoping that it'd take me all the way through. Seems strong with lots of life etc.

However, I'm having some trouble right now though (doing T13-15 maps, mostly). It seems life regen is way too low, but I can't really figure out why. Got 1610 life/s in HO, without golem or charges. Lvl 20 golem with 105 life/s and and 5 charges with 0.7% each when in battle + enduring cry gives me 2170 life/s.
Problem is that this is hard to maintain during boss fights, and it's hard to regen fast enough before getting hit again.

1% fire damage leech from the Hinekora node is useful, of course. Also got an amulet with some fire leech, but it's not really enough.

My fire resist is at 85 - any chance of getting it higher? (91 with flask, but flask charges aren't always easy to keep up during bosses.)

Currently lvl 90 with 8400 life

My gear and tree:
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEDAAHcAecD1gSzBS0GDgbDCfYLYQxfEmkTpRQgFE0WbxccGFYYkRkuGjgaVRynHNwdFCbzJy8n7Sj6LdIuUzWSNug8BTwtPfxBh0WdR35N41BHU1JTpVW1VkhXDVhjWfNfP2EhZKNlTWZUZp5oZWh0aPJxeXIPdO2CB4LHg1-DzITZhO-PGo9GkFWRzpRvlmyYrZrgns2fPp_LogCmo6cIpzCtja9stz64k7l-u-28n702vWC-p8BmwQTEWMT2xgTGrsbYz37SIdNv1HzYJNi92WHaYtrB42rr7u8O73zwH_JB85v2SPno-tL8S_4K_o8=?accountName=mats_mono&characterName=Class_War

Life, strength, damage on the jewels.

Any ideas?
"
mats_mono a écrit :
I decided to use this build as a league starter, hoping that it'd take me all the way through. Seems strong with lots of life etc.

However, I'm having some trouble right now though

Any ideas?

life recovery mod on an elder belt would help. as would enduring cry over rallying cry since yours doesn't generate endurance charges :P. dropping immortal call helps if you can't maintain charges on bosses. 2% regen boot enchant is pretty useful as well.

oh and as always, read the FAQ next time. you can't leech off RF or Scorching Ray, as they don't hit lol. Fire Leech = 100% useless.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Ah, I see. Must've missed that part in the faq. Thought it was different from a leech gem, which clearly says the attack has to hit. Since the Hinekora node and amulet only says "Fire damage leeched as life" I thought it was working. Actually never bothered reading how the leech mechanic works. Oh well. :)

I have both Enduring cry and Rallying cry, and I chose which one according to situation. Dropped IC already, just for that reason.

I'll see if I can get a good elder belt - or when I can afford a Watcher's Eye with Vitality boost!

Thanks.
I didnt say i was using a cwdt setup lol.pls read again my last post...

Orb of storms + increased crit chance +
curse on hit + flammability.

I know its not in the build,but i tend not to take dmg so i dont proc the curse as often as i would wish or even at all.ill link my gear later because im on my smartphone atm
I purchased some gloves that came with cold and physical added damage to attacks and I'm wondering if the physical added attack will impact EE?
Trying this out now, but not understanding why so much strength is important... ? Still new to the game so have to learn a lot... just cannot comprehend why 800 STR is recommended for the weapon :)
"
Edimasta a écrit :
Trying this out now, but not understanding why so much strength is important... ? Still new to the game so have to learn a lot... just cannot comprehend why 800 STR is recommended for the weapon :)

before 800 str, a perfect doryani's catalyst can give up to 132% inc damage for RF/SR. after 800 str, doon cubiyari gives 132% inc damage and much more the higher you go.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires