[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

Hey all, this is the first league I've tried playing 'seriously', but I'm a bit stuck on what I should be working on improving at the moment. My gear is as follows:

Any thoughts are appreciated.
"
Obski a écrit :
Hey all, this is the first league I've tried playing 'seriously', but I'm a bit stuck on what I should be working on improving at the moment. My gear is as follows:

helm could be 6l, or 6l + horror. why do you hav ES on chest lul, fix it. boots could have way more life. rings more life, maybe essence fire damage. belt has no life recovery mod or str.

jewels are probably bad too, and missing enchants.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
Obski a écrit :

helm could be 6l, or 6l + horror. why do you hav ES on chest lul, fix it. boots could have way more life. rings more life, maybe essence fire damage. belt has no life recovery mod or str.

jewels are probably bad too, and missing enchants.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
What do you think of

To apply Flammability and Elemental Weakness?

This is a great build, btw, I've used it in a couple leagues. Thanks for continuing to update it.
Dernière édition par Weebs25, le 9 juil. 2018 07:22:42
Hi, how do you proc elemental overload ?
If that's the purpose of ball lightning or vortex(in addition to proc'ing EE), i can't seem to proc it consitently.
Also, may i use this occasion to ask what i should focus on next ?
This is my current gear:
Dernière édition par CloakedJester, le 9 juil. 2018 16:21:28
"
Lynz a écrit :
2) Elemental Equilibrium procs on Cast when damage taken (level 1) that casts Ball ligthning (level 4 max) and then, that ball lightning procs Curse on hit (You should level up to the max int you have) and that curse on hit procs Flammability (level up to max too)
3) Elemental overload procs on cast when damage taken (level up to max) and then vortex (level up to max). vortex makes a crit and there is ur proc with 40% more elemental damage

"
Mr_Tact a écrit :
"
Lynz a écrit :
vortex makes a crit

No it doesn't.
Also note the
"
CloakedJester a écrit :

If that's the purpose of ball lightning or vortex(in addition to proc'ing EE), i can't seem to proc it consitently.
part which stated clearly that i'm NOT proc'ing consistently when using vortex.
Quoting someone isn't going to buff my crit chance.
Dernière édition par CloakedJester, le 9 juil. 2018 17:39:05
Okay, I'll bite -- why can't Vortex crit? I was just assuming the previous information was correct, but I have "no skin in the game", that could be wrong. The gem indicates it can crit,

Vortex
Spell, AoE, Cold, Duration
Mana Cost: (11-21)
Cast Time: 0.90 sec
Critical Strike Chance: 5.00%
Quoting it this way implies that his place here is because of some bonus crit chance purpose, that aren't here.
I'll say it again, running with ball lightning and vortex (linked as guided) i cannot refresh elemental overload sustainably.
Quoting me someone that says that "vortex crits" doesn't help me, just as vortex almost never crits(ball lightning crits more often than vortex for me).
To turn my question another way, i'm asking if there are no more up to date ways to CWDT elemental overload than an immobile pool of damage that maybe will crit".
My interpretation (and I could be wrong) is that Vortex has the potential to crit, like any other spell or attack and this increases the chance that you trigger EO, although as you're experience (and mine) has shown, it's inconsistent. I tend to view it as an unexpected bonus when it does happen.

Vortex is also a good defensive quality of life spell as it slows enemies in your killing zone. This also gives you added reaction time to deal with a threatening situation and decide how to handle it.

I've been toying with the idea of trialling Ice Spear instead as it has a higher base crit (7% instead of 5%) plus the secondary form has a 600% increased crit chance. That might trigger EO more consistently. I am concerned though that it is a slow spell and could easily miss your enemy.

Thoughts?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires