[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
Lynz a écrit :
2) Elemental Equilibrium procs on Cast when damage taken (level 1) that casts Ball ligthning (level 4 max) and then, that ball lightning procs Curse on hit (You should level up to the max int you have) and that curse on hit procs Flammability (level up to max too)
3) Elemental overload procs on cast when damage taken (level up to max) and then vortex (level up to max). vortex makes a crit and there is ur proc with 40% more elemental damage

First time RF, that's pretty fun.
The whole offcoloring thingy got so much easier when you can "just" get full white sockets on your items, 6s5l belly full white, dont have to spend everything to offcolor :)

Cheers!
"
First time RF, that's pretty fun.
The whole offcoloring thingy got so much easier when you can "just" get full white sockets on your items, 6s5l belly full white, dont have to spend everything to offcolor :)

Cheers!

Ha, yeah -- if you can get the white sockets. From the wiki:

"This has a 1/4 chance of occurring, with a 1/10 chance for each additional socket (1/40 for two, up to 1/400000 for 6 white sockets)."

Not exactly a likely occurrence...
~figured it out, nvm~
Dernière édition par Silvano13, le 5 juil. 2018 18:33:21
OK. I'm a total scrub ;)
So I just got myself this:

The dmg buff is meh... SR +8.5k (4%), RF +16.4k(5.5%), vRF +48.5k 6.5%), right?
But the regen buff on the other hand. Oh man! So my PoB says I got 4250/net:3540, ok?
When I check the consecrated ground effect box in PoB now I have 5067/net:4360... what?
Spoiler

Does the consecrated ground give some kind of chaos DoT or smthin to cancel out this amazing 6% life regen buff or is it just regen for free? Cause this is game changing lol how did I not use this before?! ;)
Dernière édition par yakoob, le 6 juil. 2018 21:39:29
Assuming you have Hinekora, "1% of Fire Damage Leeched as Life" -- so 40% more damage means more leeching.
Dernière édition par Mr_Tact, le 6 juil. 2018 16:44:18
"
Mr_Tact a écrit :
Assuming you have Hinekora, "1% of Fire Damage Leeched as Life" -- so 40% more damage means more leeching.

Leech only applies to hits. Doesn't work with degens.
is this HC viable ?
"
AdmiralCarambas a écrit :
is this HC viable ?

if you die with 9k+ life, 3k regen, 6 endurances and fortify up, you deserved it.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Hi everyone.I'm currently lvl 88 on HC Inc at this moment.I've had a few close calls but in rest it has been smooth sailing.I have done max tier 8-9 cause im scared of dieing before reaching lvl 90,but i have done like lvl 75+ omnitect.You can see my gear in my char section.char name ILikeFluffyKitties.At first i didnt have lots of faith in this build since last league i played double kaom's way jugg,but now i can say its most than capable of doing tier 10 maps and maybe guardians and shaper.Anyway best of luck to all ppl who play in hc.Stay safe y'all ☺

Ps. I have tried replacing vitality with determination but it only gives like 10% phys reduction so im back at using vita+pof.i could do some shenanigans with an enlighten 4 to use 3 auras but its too hard lol and i cant be arsed.peace!
Dernière édition par Yusukeirinel12, le 9 juil. 2018 02:28:45

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires