[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

is there a major difference in dps and clear speed from your build vs rhah's Jugg. build
gonna have to give on this one i cant beat uber lab my regen sucks and playing in a party there just no damage. i sure im missing something because its a demi build but i just cant get anywhere with this. the regen from the uber last node might help a bit for my regen but currently im shit as balls
"
Rickeye a écrit :
gonna have to give on this one i cant beat uber lab my regen sucks and playing in a party there just no damage. i sure im missing something because its a demi build but i just cant get anywhere with this. the regen from the uber last node might help a bit for my regen but currently im shit as balls

Well, you already stripped the character so can't tell if there was a gearing problem or not. You do still need some leveling... I did Uber at around 83 (it took me that long to find all the trials) and it was fairly easy. And there are posts by people saying they have cleared the Guardians so the build can have sufficient damage.
"
anseman a écrit :
Cleared guardians shaper uber atziri vaal temple didnt try uber elder not interested.

im selling all my gear bellow cuz just like every cool boy
i wanna roll an MF deadeye to farm my own Headhunter
till the one month league comes in august just to kill some time
everything will be priced much cheaper than it would be from poe.trade

hf

This dude gave me Most of his stuff for my few Chaoses and 1 Ex + random currency. Thank you very much kind sir, i hope i'm gonna have a blast playing this build now thanks to you !! :)

"
Rickeye a écrit :

Ulab can't get any easier than with this build. Just get the flask to turn burning off any you can't die on traps.

Izaro is piece of cake. Just run around him and he's dead in few secs.

But yeah, you must read the guide carefuly. Although it could use some update on elder gear.
cheers for the help. i still got all the gear i had but kept getting swatted by argus with 6.5k life. The regen is my issue and the dps. i pop my ruby flask and im all out of charges then go to my life pot and when that gone argus beats me down. not killing quick enuff. was thinking or rolling a ahns might warchielf totem for a lab runner
"
DeMiGodking102 a écrit :
"
anseman a écrit :
Cleared guardians shaper uber atziri vaal temple didnt try uber elder not interested.

im selling all my gear bellow cuz just like every cool boy
i wanna roll an MF deadeye to farm my own Headhunter
till the one month league comes in august just to kill some time
everything will be priced much cheaper than it would be from poe.trade

hf

ayy someone who understands the build :). very nice dude.

also made this belt if anyone wants to mirror it lul

#1 rf elder stygian

this belt jesus christ :o

Anyway Demi i forgot to add that i was Using a Onslaught Pot and the
Inspired Learning Crimson Jewel for mapclearing and was addin my 7% hp x% y% z% Jewel for bosses
(Cant desrice how much quality this SHIT adds as RF you get a shit ton of random buffs
some offer very good survival stats on top of the very good survival the
natural progression of the build plus a shit ton of other buffs)

so if someone can afford 120-130c to give for this Jewel
do it.

^
thats the jewel im talkin about
"
anseman a écrit :

^

What is meant by "4 notables"?

where must i put this in the tree?
"
memberx a écrit :
"
anseman a écrit :

^

What is meant by "4 notables"?

where must i put this in the tree?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Inspired_Learning

🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires