[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

Ball Lightning dosent seem to trigger for me, tempest shield does
Seems I was having too many effects. For me, clear speed is vastly faster running Blasmphy/Flammability and opting out of Vitality. I lose like 100HP regen but I don't feel the difference to the tankiness. Crits are what hurts the most at this point, so maybe some crit damage reduction on the tree
Awesome build! I would suggest adding recommended leveling items to help out people so more can actually experience the joys of RF.

Thanks for taking the time to make this guide!

What should i change?
Do you mind saying what items you were using when you were levling? I gonna use what you used.. Scorching ray, firestorm!
Dernière édition par Raotiz, le 30 mars 2018 01:47:45
"
Raotiz a écrit :
Do you mind saying what items you were using when you were levling? I gonna use what you used.. Scorching ray, firestorm!

added some random tips for leveling section!
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Nice guide!
Been following this guide for some league's now to the point that I don't need it anymore :)

LOVE playing RF!! Tried Jugg last season and now chief again. Not sure whichone I like most. My gear right now is still pretty shit, don't have so much time. So good that it's very playable on low budget (50c invested so far). Have 2 ex to spend so I should be good!

I wonder tho, as a RF lover. What other classes offer similar gameplay?
Dernière édition par iUbering, le 30 mars 2018 05:53:19

Hello guys! Is it ok? WHat should I change? Any suggestions?

Thank you in advance!
Hi, i used this guide to start the league and its doing amazing, i'm at level 87 and is very nice to have a shit ton of hp and hp regen, now i'm looking to improve my gear but i'm not too sure what i'm looking for.

this is my gear

what should i upgrade???
Dernière édition par crhonox, le 30 mars 2018 19:13:29
hi demi, in your minmax pastebin, I see you have 2 curse, I don't see any gear that support 2 curses...

could you kindly elaborate? thanks

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires