[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

I feel like I'm not proc-ing EO enough. How is everyone else proc-ing it?
IGN: Judarus

This is my core, what i need change so fast .
I have 7.3k life farm t10 but i have low damage.

Dernière édition par domiziano1992, le 28 mars 2018 06:06:55
"
domiziano1992 a écrit :

I'm no expert, but looks to me like you should be using Doryani's Catalyst instead. Some of your gear have little or even no strength rolls (your boots). You need at least 800 strength to use Doon.
Can i run kaom's heart instead of belly of the beast?

Hello guys! Is it ok? WHat should I change? Any suggestions?

Thank you in advance!
Dernière édition par Ripl7, le 30 mars 2018 15:47:43
"
Can i run kaom's heart instead of belly of the beast?

If you want to do that follow another guide the point of this one is to not use kaoms heart.
This might've been answered already (only scrolled through 20 pages). But is there a way to increase proc of Elemental Overload? It seems this setup has low proc rate.

I saw a post using Orb of Storms + Increased Crit + Curse on Hit + Flammability. However this kinda requires you to cast it and is stationary. Would replacing Tempest shield with increased crit do anything in the cwdt + ball lightning setup?

Thank for awesome build. Been fun leveling and playing it.

Hi, i'm novice and there is a question - I'm at 7 act, 53 lvl, some difficulties appear at this point,how can i reach lvl 65 and higher without RF ?
im new to RF on what item am i supposed to use scorching ray on?
"
Piquet75 a écrit :
"
domiziano1992 a écrit :

I'm no expert, but looks to me like you should be using Doryani's Catalyst instead. Some of your gear have little or even no strength rolls (your boots). You need at least 800 strength to use Doon.

I break 800 str .
Demi can you help me for improve item, in order of importance

Dernière édition par domiziano1992, le 29 mars 2018 06:45:34

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires